over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anybody stacked DHB + NPP? Results?

Why don’t they just make this a oral ?
Minimal pip still sucks rather inject and feel nothing lol
You can't make it an oral without changing it effects. The oral version does exist. It is the 1 methyl test that was all the rage a few years ago. It is dihydroboldenone with C17 methyl substitution. It acts like a drry anadrol int hat muscle fullness is retarded. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyl-1-testosterone.

Bumping this thread because I have a question.
I'm currently using 400 DHB /week.. Test cyp 750/ week.
DHB is 100mg/ml. I decided to add 400/NPP.
Problem is the NPP is 200mg/ml.
Here's what my first two glute shots looked like:
125 mg test cyp
50 mg dhb
50 mg npp.
Two shots so far and it is the ABSOLUTE worst pip in my life.
The first one (so far) is still bothering me 5 days later.
Second one was yesterday morning on other glute and it literally just woke me up from a dead sleep.
It's definitely not the dhd because I'm 6 weeks into it and never once had pip this bad.
Im thinking it's the mixture of the high mg NPP and the known pip associated with DHB mixed In the same syringe causing it.
I really want this combo, but this pip won't allow it.
Any suggestions at all?
Get some sterile oil or Ganabol and use as a diluent at 1:1.

Your DHB wasn't DHB, DHB does not lower E2.
DHB will give you energy and aggression.

DHB is a derivative of dht so like any other derivative it can affect estradiol levels
Actually DHB is to EQ What DHT is to Test E, its the 5 Alpha reduced form of the compound.

Lmao, your dhb is tren I think
Man the point is maybe anything is anything but without proof it’s just a weird axe you’re grinding that’s increasing the noise in the signal:noise ratio on the forum.

Man the point is maybe anything is anything but without proof it’s just a weird axe you’re grinding that’s increasing the noise in the signal:noise ratio on the forum.

I had a decent source in china last year that told me most DHB powders are something else. There are of course legit ones out there but hard to find.

I tend to believe him because not every sponsor, especially the older ones that have been around for years carry it. And sciroxx said there's a shortage of DHB right now. So I wonder why the supply is low 🤔

If anyone else knows about this, I'd like to hear

DHB is reduced from Boldenone.
Agreed but I think Luki’s point was that it is a DHT in the sense that it has been 5-alpha reduced and lacks that c4-c5 double bond that testosterone and all its derivatives share.

Also, how is DHB actually made? As in, what feedstock is used and what catalyzes thd reactions? This is something I’m not familiar with in regards to hormone/drug manufacturing.

Agreed but I think Luki’s point was that it is a DHT in the sense that it has been 5-alpha reduced and lacks that c4-c5 double bond that testosterone and all its derivatives share.

Also, how is DHB actually made? As in, what feedstock is used and what catalyzes thd reactions? This is something I’m not familiar with in regards to hormone/drug manufacturing.
From what I understand, DHB is made from boldenone. It is a metabolite of boldenone. So you need boldenone to make DHB.

I dunno, maybe a person or two on this site insisted that people finally refer to this compound as dihydroboldenone, proper. Whereas before in these sorts of conversations, the parrots used to only refer to it as 1-test. Things change. There's probably some DHB trailblazers lurking around, but even promuscle can adapt to a reddit conversation.

From what I understand, DHB is made from boldenone. It is a metabolite of boldenone. So you need boldenone to make DHB.
Well, what I meant is the actual manufacturing process in labs. I realize internally that a tiny, tiny amount of boldenone gets reduced to DHB in our bodies, but I’m unsure as to how the chemical is processed through reactors. Do the reactors use 5-alpha reductase or other catalysts and starting chemicals? Guess I should do a little reading.

Your DHB wasn't DHB, DHB does not lower E2.
DHB will give you energy and aggression.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. You need to learn more about how these hormones work and post less.

I agree DHB is pretty fucking amazing at 500mg a week if you can tolerate the PIP.

GM is tolerable, I’ve heard JuicePal is almost no pip.
The JP had debilitating PIP- i was a big JP guy too, loved a lot of his product but that DHB was brutal for me and several buddies. God awful

I have ran this,the oil volume was crazy ,to much .3ml test,4ml dhb,3ml npp..vascular, strength, aggressive, I cut it short about 11 weeks, prob wouldn't do it again. Hard to train being uncomfortable

I have ran this,the oil volume was crazy ,to much .3ml test,4ml dhb,3ml npp..vascular, strength, aggressive, I cut it short about 11 weeks, prob wouldn't do it again. Hard to train being uncomfortable
1 ML a day doesn’t seem crazy.

PIP effecting training is definitely no good though

1 ML a day doesn’t seem crazy.

PIP effecting training is definitely no good though
No it doesn't, but I believe I got up to 1.5ml dhb and 1ml npp m,w,f.and the test was spread out..pip doesn't affect me much your body does get used to it..dhb is another level..I did like compound, but test/primo or test/ npp are more better options imo..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131