over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anybody stacked DHB + NPP? Results?

showstopper83

Registered
Looking for something of a lean bulk here... anyone tried this combo? High, mod or low test? Any orals?

Last time i attempted DHB, sides were awful, my mood tanked and was too lethargic to even train. I was told this was due to DHB lowering e2 too far. Will attempt it this time with higher test and NPP to help mitigate mood sides.

Any experience based insight appreciated.

To much pip not that great in results would stick with eq tried and tested for years without the pip and quality workouts hunger increase

do
Test
Eq
Npp

no point if you can’t train feel horrible and suffer pip you haven’t said you suffer pip but everyone including me couldn’t tolerate it 3 injections and I quit it was that bad.

Looking for something of a lean bulk here... anyone tried this combo? High, mod or low test? Any orals?

Last time i attempted DHB, sides were awful, my mood tanked and was too lethargic to even train. I was told this was due to DHB lowering e2 too far. Will attempt it this time with higher test and NPP to help mitigate mood sides.

Any experience based insight appreciated.
I personally haven't but I recall a few guys posting very good experience with the trio. I'm 3 weeks into test+dhb and I'm digging it so far.

I can't be certain but I don't believe DHB has any estrogen suppressing properties like masteron. But there was so little research done with the drug back in the 1950's-1970's that I can't definitively say that it doesn't have that effect to varying degrees in different people. Heck, if you believe reddit accounts, primobolan and boldenone are the "new" estrogen suppressing drugs. Seems much less plausible given the gobs of research done upon them way back when, but who am I to argue.

DHB does feel like it lowers estrogen over time.
It could be my raws are actually masteron.. but as someone said in another post, primo(and dhb) both have a shiny fish-scalish texture.. both also have the same distinct smell.

To much pip not that great in results would stick with eq tried and tested for years without the pip and quality workouts hunger increase

do
Test
Eq
Npp

no point if you can’t train feel horrible and suffer pip you haven’t said you suffer pip but everyone including me couldn’t tolerate it 3 injections and I quit it was that bad.
That’s not true for everyone. I’ve had it with minimal pip and I get more out of it than almost any other injectable.it’s my favorite over anything else. I’m running some at the moment and the pip is no worse than test prop.

1-AD was a legal oral prohormone for DHB in the 2000s. It was popular, but I never tried it. I was using transdermal DHB at the time. The transdermals worked well.

DHB goes well with trestolone. I don't use nandrolone anymore (sexual side effects), but I imagine DHB would go well with NPP. I would go with high to moderate test to try to maintain a sex drive if I tried it.

Why don’t they just make this a oral ?
Minimal pip still sucks rather inject and feel nothing lol
It's not orally bioavailable as it is. So, something like a c17-aa is necessary. And adding that makes methyl-1-testosterone, which already exists. And it causes significant water retention and blood pressure issues.

I'm not sure if adding a different ester (like acetate) would slightly increase oral bioavailability like primo acetate.

Why the need for npp? I would just up the test dosage so your using 2 compound vs 3 keep it simple

Thank you. Could you elaborate on your experience/results from your last run?
it was my first time running it so my results were probably more impressive then if running it for the 4 or 5th time.
i ran 100mg DHB every 5 days and 200mg npp and 150mg Test p every other day. If i was to compare it to anything it would probably be tren. Tren is better but the size , fullness . vascularity and strength gains were amazing. it was one of those times when i didnt notice much then one day look in the mirror and say what the fuck , i got bigger.
I had no issues with PIP and it felt like i was full and pumped all the time. I did notice a increase in appetite after awhile.
I started at 233-235 lbs and ended up at 246 at my most in 16 weeks. I will add i didnt have a very strict diet. At the time i was dealing with alot of crap so i only was able to work out 4 days a week for about a hour, no cardio just weight training.
I feel that if i had had more time to work out , do cardio and have a better diet my results would of been many times better.
When i ran it i didnt really suffer any side effects , but everyone is different and it will effect everyone differently.
Im trying again with the same compounds (different sponsor) and hope to achieve even better results. I make time now to hit the gym twice , do cardio and stick to a diet.

Why don’t they just make this a oral ?
Minimal pip still sucks rather inject and feel nothing lol
Any pip is never as good as no pip, lol I gotta agree with you there.
For me there’s not a lot of things that I can actually run because If there’s any sides that effect my joints, quality of life or well being I’ll stop the compound immediately. Then there are things like dbol that I’ve never had any response to just bloat. So that leaves me with test, npp, dhb, primo, masteron, anadrol, and anavar.
The main draw backs I could see with DHB is the volume of oil and it seems to be pretty hard to brew and make it painless.

Any pip is never as good as no pip, lol I gotta agree with you there.
For me there’s not a lot of things that I can actually run because If there’s any sides that effect my joints, quality of life or well being I’ll stop the compound immediately. Then there are things like dbol that I’ve never had any response to just bloat. So that leaves me with test, npp, dhb, primo, masteron, anadrol, and anavar.
The main draw backs I could see with DHB is the volume of oil and it seems to be pretty hard to brew and make it painless.
That's still a pretty damn good set of options in your "medicine cabinet" lol. I agree the amount of oil is annoying but there's worse things. Like my mental state on tren lol.

1-AD was a legal oral prohormone for DHB in the 2000s. It was popular, but I never tried it. I was using transdermal DHB at the time. The transdermals worked well.

DHB goes well with trestolone. I don't use nandrolone anymore (sexual side effects), but I imagine DHB would go well with NPP. I would go with high to moderate test to try to maintain a sex drive if I tried it.

All the Sources for Transdermal DHB and other hormones seemed to have dried up.

It’s a damn shame too b/c these made for a nice break from frequent pokes and helped a lot as replacements for painful gear.

Used TD DHB and loved it but it made me mildly “down”. Not a big deal. Was simply aware of it.

Yeah I have.
I start cycles with lower doses...
Usually something like...
500 test
300 primo
Over the first half of the cycle 8-10 weeks I often ramp up to something like...
500 test
200-300 mast
500 primo
Then the last half of the cycle I add something extra.

In this particular circumstance I added very low doses of dhb and npp and ramped up to about 150mg of each.
I got very strong, very round, and quite large.

I find dhb is incredibly powerful stuff and with that amount of test, mast, primo I get huge effects out of 100-200mg of just about anything else I put on top but dhb is a different animal. Same for trestolone.
Unless you’re only using like two compounds and your drugs are real and doses well I don’t think you need much of dhb or trestolone unless you’re like Brian Shaw.

The downside of that cycle is I feel like npp makes me accumulate fat a bit easier in a surplus. People may call bullshit on that but it’s an observation I’ve made many times.
Also dhb without npp not only seemed to cause a leaning out effect in previous cycles but when I get a pump even when I’m a bit chubby i look way harder and leaner like I’m about to rip. With the npp I didn’t get that effect but I was very big and round and I remember people coming up to me and saying “fuck you look like a real bber”.

Another downside of dhb for me is it makes me very tired, anxious, and lethargic on doses >150mg. As if I have low estrogen. This is likely due to the large amounts of dht based compounds if I had to guess since this can happen to me if I use too much mast relative to aromatizable compounds. I’ve had a number of clients similar to me and a small handful that can use 400+ mg without these side effects.

Oh! last downside is... dhb already makes pumps crazy... so does npp... it was nearly impossible to train legs from lower back pumps or use heavy dbs from forearm pumps.

For someone that stays pretty lean and doesn’t deal with pumps as bad it might be a cool combo.

Bumping this thread because I have a question.
I'm currently using 400 DHB /week.. Test cyp 750/ week.
DHB is 100mg/ml. I decided to add 400/NPP.
Problem is the NPP is 200mg/ml.
Here's what my first two glute shots looked like:
125 mg test cyp
50 mg dhb
50 mg npp.
Two shots so far and it is the ABSOLUTE worst pip in my life.
The first one (so far) is still bothering me 5 days later.
Second one was yesterday morning on other glute and it literally just woke me up from a dead sleep.
It's definitely not the dhd because I'm 6 weeks into it and never once had pip this bad.
Im thinking it's the mixture of the high mg NPP and the known pip associated with DHB mixed In the same syringe causing it.
I really want this combo, but this pip won't allow it.
Any suggestions at all?

Bumping this thread because I have a question.
I'm currently using 400 DHB /week.. Test cyp 750/ week.
DHB is 100mg/ml. I decided to add 400/NPP.
Problem is the NPP is 200mg/ml.
Here's what my first two glute shots looked like:
125 mg test cyp
50 mg dhb
50 mg npp.
Two shots so far and it is the ABSOLUTE worst pip in my life.
The first one (so far) is still bothering me 5 days later.
Second one was yesterday morning on other glute and it literally just woke me up from a dead sleep.
It's definitely not the dhd because I'm 6 weeks into it and never once had pip this bad.
Im thinking it's the mixture of the high mg NPP and the known pip associated with DHB mixed In the same syringe causing it.
I really want this combo, but this pip won't allow it.
Any suggestions at all?
break the shot into several smaller ones in different places, let's say stick 0.5ml in 4 places instead of 2ml in one

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws