advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone been able to find a PDF. for any of Dan Duchaine's books???

hghanadrol1

Registered
I have found a shitload of different PDF.'s for steroids/diet/lifting and such, but have never been able to find any by the guru....

The one I'm looking for is Body Opidus and his original Underground Steroid Handbook and the 2 version.....

Anyone able to locate any of these yet??

I used to have all his USH (underground Steroid Handbooks)...AND many of his authentic, original pricelists when he was a source with the name JZFC (John Ziegler Fan Club...ie, John Z was the original inventor/maker of the first synthetic AAS Methandrostenelone/Dbol). I felt like I had documented artifacts similar to the Declaration of Independance! I used to talk to him on the phone as well as that was how biz was conducted...way before the internet was around.
The FEDs took them during my 2006 siezure and arrest...god knows why, they were 20yrs old at the time, from the mid 80s. Funny thing was...they didnt take what were then my CURRENT lists! Didnt matter since I dropped out of the business then anyway...:(

How about a ebook of body opus

I had both the first and second USH along with his unethical dieting handbook from the 80s but no idea where they are now.

The USH had many pages printed with black ink on red paper so they couldn't be copied, so you'd have to find an original copy.

I used to have all his USH (underground Steroid Handbooks)...AND many of his authentic, original pricelists when he was a source with the name JZFC (John Ziegler Fan Club...ie, John Z was the original inventor/maker of the first synthetic AAS Methandrostenelone/Dbol). I felt like I had documented artifacts similar to the Declaration of Independance! I used to talk to him on the phone as well as that was how biz was conducted...way before the internet was around.
The FEDs took them during my 2006 siezure and arrest...god knows why, they were 20yrs old at the time, from the mid 80s. Funny thing was...they didnt take what were then my CURRENT lists! Didnt matter since I dropped out of the business then anyway...:(

Those books are legendary Mike and that sucks that they took them away from you..Those books had to be an awesome read...I have looked everywhere for a copy of them and CANNOT find any!

You must have been a lucky guy to be incorporated w/Dan...The guy is legendary and it sucks that younger bodybuilders(such as me) never got a chance to speak with him or ever hear his words of advice :(

Were his diets insulting minorities or something? What was so unethical about it? Or, was it actually the title of the book?

I think Malcolm meant that Dans' diets were extreme to the point of significant health danger. I could be wrong though...

Those books are legendary Mike and that sucks that they took them away from you..Those books had to be an awesome read...I have looked everywhere for a copy of them and CANNOT find any!

You must have been a lucky guy to be incorporated w/Dan...The guy is legendary and it sucks that younger bodybuilders(such as me) never got a chance to speak with him or ever hear his words of advice :(

Dude I have one of his pricelists posted on here...I scanned it and put up a thread with it. The thread is several years old...but its there somewhere. That was posted before it was seized by LE, of course.

Here it is, its not a good pic and you have to strain to read!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-reprinting-historic-anabolic-price-list.html

Last edited:
Were his diets insulting minorities or something? What was so unethical about it? Or, was it actually the title of the book?

LOL, title of the book. It was about contest prep, unethical was really more of his acknowledgement of its unacceptance by mainstream BB, and their approach to contest prep.

It was not a book, but a small phamplet like the first USH.

I own the book

I have found a shitload of different PDF.'s for steroids/diet/lifting and such, but have never been able to find any by the guru....

The one I'm looking for is Body Opidus and his original Underground Steroid Handbook and the 2 version.....

Anyone able to locate any of these yet??

The diet is a five on two off keto. Thats it. It ends friday evening and starts back up sunday evening.

BodyOpus and the Dirty Dieting Newsletter

**broken link removed**

;)

for anyone who knows how to use a bit-torrent file here is Body Opus and The Ultimate Diet 2 (not written by Dan but based upon a lot of his work)

i had to change the file extension to .txt to upload them, you can change it back to .torrent or just open the text file with your bit-torrent client

Attachments

• Dan_Duchaine_Body_Opus_(Complete).txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,354
  • The_Ultimate_Diet_2_0_Lyle_McDonald.txt
    465 bytes · Views: 575

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear