advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone been able to recover after on and off use for long?

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started AAS at 21, and currently 26. used it on and off, more on then off. AT doses ranging from 200 mg to 2 grams. Usually closer to 200 mg. I really want to wean off and stop using them all togather, but wonder if I have allready done enough damage for my HPTA to return to normal?

My question is are there any of you success stories out there where someone has their testosterone levels return to normal after years of use.

I will be doing PCT with
HCG 2000 iu every third day for 30 days
Clomid 50 mg BID for 60 days
tamoxifen 10 mg BId for 60 days.

I started AAS at 21, and currently 26. used it on and off, more on then off. AT doses ranging from 200 mg to 2 grams. Usually closer to 200 mg. I really want to wean off and stop using them all togather, but wonder if I have allready done enough damage for my HPTA to return to normal?

My question is are there any of you success stories out there where someone has their testosterone levels return to normal after years of use.

I will be doing PCT with

I was never able to recover, but I was using/abusing a lot longer than you. You may stand an excellent chance since you werent on so long and you are much younger than I was when i got off. I was 38 yrs old.

My advice is to get with some guys on here that really know their PCT supplements. I used to use the HCG like you suggest, but I remember seeing a lot of advice to use it sub Q and low dose at a high frequency like once a day. I believe that HCG at too high a dose all at once can cause more damage than it helps.

Iam in same boat bro i tried turning my natural back on and iam 26 started serious cycles at 21. I did a 3 week heavy hcg pct with every other drug an natural supp to turn my natural on and it didnt happen!

But you know what OH WELL i ran the risk new the risk and was willing to take it! soooooooooooooo FUCK IT!

You need HCG & HMG. Read up on the combination of them both. Even if it doesn't get you back to producing like you did prior to using AAS...it will get your sperm back up to muster to get your wife pregnant. Which is all i really care about.

I know for a fact that you can definitely come off and return to "normal". Not sure what normal is but I was shut down - no production - nothing. Went to a wonderful endocrinologist and a year later had my first son. When I say I was shut down I mean zero sperm production. Its possible and worth a shot. He had me on a ton of meds and couldnt believe how shut down i was.

I will be doing PCT with

After a couple years yes. After 5 years maybe. after 10 years its a crap shoot!

IPG

I know for a fact that you can definitely come off and return to "normal". Not sure what normal is but I was shut down - no production - nothing. Went to a wonderful endocrinologist and a year later had my first son. When I say I was shut down I mean zero sperm production. Its possible and worth a shot. He had me on a ton of meds and couldnt believe how shut down i was.

Yes you were a lucky one but other have a chance of not being so lucky.
Congrats!

Yes one can recover after being on for so long, I know I was when I stayed on longer then expected, but it was a slow painful ride my friend. My theory is, if you stay on that long, and make the commitment, than make it for life..

Also, there is no need in hell for that much HCG, you should have been using HCG the whole time at 250iu's E3/4D's .... To save me the time, go read my thread on Dr swales HCG theory, you'll see why I advocate using HCG at 250ius and when ON....

Also ramp that Tamox to 40mgs ED for 2 weeks, drop to 20mgs for an other 3 weeks, 10mgs won't do shit!
And no need for clomid at 60 days, 14 days tops... 60 days and your playing with clomid sides, you don't want to be on that shit that long..50mgs is a good dose tho...

Good luck my friend

you are young enough..

stop everything and just wait...
i know for a fact there is a chance you can recover.
-JS

My understanding is that even if you blast and cruise then as long as you start a low enough HRT dose then you can regain your fertility without coming off with the proper HCG and HMG therapy. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

My understanding is that even if you blast and cruise then as long as you start a low enough HRT dose then you can regain your fertility without coming off with the proper HCG and HMG therapy. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

recovering and fertility are two different things. I could have ok sperm production if my testosterone was low or low normal, but when i mean recover I meant my testosterone levels and hormones coming back into normal range. just cause someone is fertile does not mean they have recovered ... however the opposite is true, if you have recovered the chances will be that you are fertile..

recovering and fertility are two different things. I could have ok sperm production if my testosterone was low or low normal, but when i mean recover I meant my testosterone levels and hormones coming back into normal range. just cause someone is fertile does not mean they have recovered ... however the opposite is true, if you have recovered the chances will be that you are fertile..

But what I'm saying is that you can still be fertile even without HPTA recovery as long as the proper drugs are used.

Yes one can recover after being on for so long, I know I was when I stayed on longer then expected, but it was a slow painful ride my friend. My theory is, if you stay on that long, and make the commitment, than make it for life..

Also, there is no need in hell for that much HCG, you should have been using HCG the whole time at 250iu's E3/4D's .... To save me the time, go read my thread on Dr swales HCG theory, you'll see why I advocate using HCG at 250ius and when ON....

Also ramp that Tamox to 40mgs ED for 2 weeks, drop to 20mgs for an other 3 weeks, 10mgs won't do shit!And no need for clomid at 60 days, 14 days tops... 60 days and your playing with clomid sides, you don't want to be on that shit that long..50mgs is a good dose tho...

Good luck my friend

Bull shit. 10mg is just as effective as far as raising test is concerned

But what I'm saying is that you can still be fertile even without HPTA recovery as long as the proper drugs are used.

fertility is secondary to me. I rather have my hpta recover and be nromal again. I can always adopt kids.

Anyways there is nothing to it but to try it. I will try and get blood work and keep everyone posted.

Last edited:
Sounds like u have pct covered. I would stretch the hcg to 3 months with your current supply if u feel tHe need. Take it a day by day. Didn't use any hcg for recovery after on 8 years. Clomid can b a bumpy ride emotionally but we are all different.
Nolva for 60 days? I would only if had a lot of estrogen in u. Can't really c y more than a few weeks on nolva. Stimulants can help. Ride it out.

An update,
So did 7 shots of HCG 1000 iu every other day. So after the 14th day got me T levels checked and it was 640.
Then 2 days later i started SERM at Clomid 50 mg BID and Nolvadex BID.
After the 15day of SERM yesterday I got blood done again and below are the results.

Labs look good but damn I feel like shit still. no libido yet either.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 226
Stop taking the clomid, now.

I am 99% certain the clomid is making you feel like shit and killing your libido.

I would also stop taking the nolvadex now too.

Stop taking the clomid, now.

I am 99% certain the clomid is making you feel like shit and killing your libido.

I would also stop taking the nolvadex now too.

but i still need to recover. I dont think I am out of the window period yet. From pubmed studies people that stopped clomid soon had their T levels crashed. Yes i know clomid is making me feel like shit, I feel super down and depressed but if it means recovery in the long run i am willing to stick with it for right now

but i still need to recover. I dont think I am out of the window period yet. From pubmed studies people that stopped clomid soon had their T levels crashed. Yes i know clomid is making me feel like shit, I feel super down and depressed but if it means recovery in the long run i am willing to stick with it for right now

It looks to me like you are recovered.

If you can stick it out, then stick it out. Just know that you will feel much better and have a normal libido once you discontinue the clomid and nolvadex.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131