advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone been diagnosed with sleep apnea in the absence of snoring?

E coli and saccharomyces cerevisiae are pharmaceutical marketing gimmicks for those with T1D, too. Individuals with T1D can sustain a higher quality of life without that bacteria and yeast.

Google told me that invaluable info!

Sounds like you've been discussing REAL medicine with a Naturopathic Medicine Doctor (NMD). Yes, these NMDs are considered clinical "doctors" that tx +/- manage real patients. With what or how they go about doing this baffles the hell out of me. Found out about this guy who introduced himself by saying, "Hi, I'm Doctor so-and-so." After 2-3 mins of listening to this "doctor's" verbal diarrhea, my BS alarm began beeping loudly. Did a little research and discovered that this guy is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. Until yesterday, I had no idea that was a real thing. :eek:

You can have either mixed apneas or central sleep apnea and not snore.

CSA is definitely not the type to be afflicted with b/c it means there's underlying neurologic pathology. The PSG study results should provide a more precise dx.

Sounds like you've been discussing REAL medicine with a Naturopathic Medicine Doctor (NMD). Yes, these NMDs are considered clinical "doctors" that tx +/- manage real patients. With what or how they go about doing this baffles the hell out of me. Found out about this guy who introduced himself by saying, "Hi, I'm Doctor so-and-so." After 2-3 mins of listening to this "doctor's" verbal diarrhea, my BS alarm began beeping loudly. Did a little research and discovered that this guy is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. Until yesterday, I had no idea that was a real thing. :eek:
In the US you also have the 'Doctor of Accupuncture and Oriental Medicine' and 'Doctor of Chiropractic'. Way to legitimize quacks...

Speaking of quacks, read the claims in this brief article.

In the US you also have the 'Doctor of Accupuncture and Oriental Medicine' and 'Doctor of Chiropractic'. Way to legitimize quacks...

The differences between a Naturopathic Physician (NMD/ND), Naturopathic Practitioner, and Medical Doctor (MD)

by Dr. Nicole Cain, ND, MA

Lots of folks have been asking us what a Naturopathic Physician (NMD/ND) is, and we wanted to share with you a few differences between a Naturopathic Physician (Doctor in Michigan) (NMD/ND), Naturopathic Practitioner, and Medical Doctor (MD)!

Naturopathic doctors are NOT the same as naturopaths, which is confusing because the names are the same.

In fact a Naturopathic Doctor’s (NMD/ND) curriculum is more similar to that of a Medical Doctor (MD), than a naturopathic practitioner.

Here are 6 things that make licensed Naturopathic Physicians (doctors in Michigan) different from naturopathic practitioners:

1. Naturopathic Doctors are graduates of accredited, four-year naturopathic medical colleges (there are only 6 of these colleges in the United States, none of which are in Michigan)

2. They are licensed or regulated by states

3. They must pass rigorous professional board exams

4. They can order diagnostic tests prescribe prescription drugs and hormones, and perform minor surgery, acupuncture, and do IV’s.

5. They must carry malpractice insurance

6. They must maintain a commitment to lifelong learning through continuing education (CEUs or CMEs)*

7. They complete over 1330 hours of clinical training, traditional naturopaths receive no clinical training (clinical training is akin to MD’s going to grand rounds and doing a residency with patients).

8. This extensive medical and clinical education is absolutely necessary for public safety. If a clinician is not medically trained, but they are recommending things for you to put into your body, they really have no idea if it could hurt you. Eg: You are on warfarin for your heart disease, and your clinician recommends turmeric. This might seem like a good idea, but a clinician who has not gone to medical school might not have learned that turmeric is a blood thinner and will interact with your warfarin and put you at extremely high risk for hemorrhage/bleed.

Here are 4 key things that make licensed Naturopathic Physicians (doctors in Michigan) different from MD’s:

1) Years 1 and 2 of medical school are very similar between ND’s and MD’s, though often ND’s often have a heavier load (see reference).

2) MD’s are required a minimum of 1,200 hours of clinical training, Naturopathic Physicians (NMD’s) are required at least 1,330 hours of clinical training.

3) Years 3 and 4 NMD’s receive extensive training in all of the alternative modalities (that the MD’s do not get) while continuing to complete the same basic coursework done in these years in MD programs.

4) NMD’s focus on prevention, identifying the root cause, and many avoid using prescription medications when there are alternative methods to improve health and decrease the need for medications.

:banghead:

I have the ol apnea and dont snore often, most of the time i dont snore but every once in a while when im exhausted

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner