YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone continued having good results on a very long Deca cycle without adding in

Hank the Tank

Registered
I'm 5'9 36yrs old 210 lbs. 12% bodyfat I have been using gear 10 + years. I'm currently taking 900mg of Cyp / 600mg of Deca. I'm on week 14. Great results, although the Deca didnt kick in until around week six( felt strength earlier, body showed results by week 6) . My question is has any one ran a test/ Deca at a higher dose for longer than 20 weeks and continued to have success while on a bulk. Example: has anyone ran it for 25 -30 weeks with continued results? Thanks for any experiences or info you could give me!

I personally don't like to use deca or npp over 8-10 weeks without a break.

I am also running caber .5 twice a week and a little bit of ghrp6/cjc no dac just for hunger occasionally . That with the higher test, I have 0 sides. If any, all good! Feel great , constant growth .

I had a recent post to swap the deca for Eq in my winter bulk, but some people don't like the results and sides( other than hunger) . As far as the Deca, why ruin a good thing is the way I'm thinking. I just don't know one person that has went over 18- 20 weeks.

Longest cycle I have ran was 20 weeks and it was just test and deca. I dont see why u cant continue with progess with deca past the 20 week mark cuz personally, magic of deca didnt fully showed up intil around the 10th week for me.

Yes. Don't up the dose either. Stay where you are and just keep at it. Deca is slow but consistent growth!

I had a recent post to swap the deca for Eq in my winter bulk, but some people don't like the results and sides( other than hunger) . As far as the Deca, why ruin a good thing is the way I'm thinking. I just don't know one person that has went over 18- 20 weeks.

I have ran deca for 6 years strait, maybe 7. not joking

That's why I love PM. People keeping it absolutely real and honest.

How's that working out for Ya? Do you cruise/blast or what? Appreciate the honesty.

Haha...what dose matey?

Deca's negative effects on the heart are well documented. But what makes me laugh are all these guys who go on about it and how they will never use it again yet they use tren at high doses (some even with their trt) and DNP etc etc. Deca seems to have a really bad reputation these days. NPP is great and gives good fullness etc. But personally I love deca and it's one of my favs.

I don't see any reason why you can't keep gaining on deca over many months. Obviously changes in training and diet may be needed or an increase in dose but the gains are there to be made. I have just started 900mg deca and 900mg test and it is building up nicely. I plan to stay on for atleast 16 weeks. I would usually up the deca but this time it will be test I increase over time.

Hows your ticker? With all the studies about cardiac issues either the valves etc with deca... I would like to think on the bright side but that is a long ass time straight for the possibility or probability to rise ya know...

That's why I love PM. People keeping it absolutely real and honest.

How's that working out for Ya? Do you cruise/blast or what? Appreciate the honesty.

been running 450-600mg deca a week for 6 or 7 years strait, maybe a couple breaks for a month and that's about it. just test and deca.

Haha...what dose matey?

Deca's negative effects on the heart are well documented. But what makes me laugh are all these guys who go on about it and how they will never use it again yet they use tren at high doses (some even with their trt) and DNP etc etc. Deca seems to have a really bad reputation these days. NPP is great and gives good fullness etc. But personally I love deca and it's one of my favs.

I don't see any reason why you can't keep gaining on deca over many months. Obviously changes in training and diet may be needed or an increase in dose but the gains are there to be made. I have just started 900mg deca and 900mg test and it is building up nicely. I plan to stay on for atleast 16 weeks. I would usually up the deca but this time it will be test I increase over time.

i love deca! i know many wont agree but after test its my favorite. keeps me full, hard, strong and great pumps

Hows your ticker? With all the studies about cardiac issues either the valves etc with deca... I would like to think on the bright side but that is a long ass time straight for the possibility or probability to rise ya know...

clearly not the smartest to be on deca for that long. i get blood work every 4 months, got a echo last year. echo was good. bloodwork not the greatest but not the worst. decided a few weeks ago to stop the deca. been 3 weeks. just being honest

clearly not the smartest to be on deca for that long. i get blood work every 4 months, got a echo last year. echo was good. bloodwork not the greatest but not the worst. decided a few weeks ago to stop the deca. been 3 weeks. just being honest

Bad lipid profile? My cholesterol was over 300 after a long test/tren/var run. Startled me a bit. I revamped diet. But high BP, high cholesterol and heart failure runs in my family. I've pretty much decided I need daily cardio and clean eating whether I do AAS or not. In all honesty, I probably have no business using AAS at all.

Deca is one thing that some recent studies indicate might not be so hot long term regarding cardiac tissue/valves. I'd reserve for blasts in the future.

Absolutely! Most people don't give their cycle enough time.

Absolutely! Most people don't give their cycle enough time.

I couldn't agree more this Kat asked me at da gym tonite what I thought bout this 8week cycle he presented to me I said at least double ur duration or save ur money I jus keeping it real with this dude

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I blast and cruise! This year I'm basically blasting through out the year, until the end of next summer. In the past in my 20's , i took bad advice. The longest I ran deca was 10 weeks. As soon as I started seeing the results, it was time to switch to another compound. ( I always run test) ..... I'm on week 14 of 900 mg of cyp and 600 mg of Deca. Right now I am growing each week like I did 20 yrs ago off of my first test only cycle. My fiancée is a nurse and cooks for me. I eat clean, but dirty up my bulk on the weekends occasionally. She's a great girl! Even gives me my shots occassionally when I go into a hard to reach spot.She takes my blood pressure and always has my fish oil , multi and blood pressure pill sitting next to my protein drink every morning. Anyway, I agree with a lot of what most of you fellas said! I don't think many guys get the most out of the compound they are running. My goal is to bulk until March / April , then switch to Tren/ Mast ect ... Over the spring and the summer. Thanks for the advice fellas! I'm continuing on my test/ deca for a total of 25-30 weeks. With the way I'm growing, I'll gain another 15 pounds by week 20!

I also just want to add that I'm 36 . My first cycle was test only ( Orgenon redijects) at 24. Since then I have always used two compounds. I run test as a base and add something else in , depending on my goal at the time. In the past 12 yrs , although I like how test/tren transforms my body, test/ Deca is my favorite stack by far!!!! I also feel the best and have no sexual sides as long as test is higher and I add in caber when needed. Bloods always come back decent, except blood pressure that is stable with a daily pill.

good to actually hear... I'm sure your moderate doses helped... blood test have a lot of variables including hereditary factors where new school or the older more up to date with medicine and common sense doc's will take with a grain of salt but when scans and stress tests come back ok then that is definitely more reassuring...

nowadays especially I say those are moderate and pretty safe doses since last few years guys always boasting about hitting 750, 900, 1.2g, 1.5g per week and that would definitely make me concerned if pushing it past 8-12 wks at a time once or twice a year.. of course unless there is something hereditary lurking but not too much you can do about it at that point...

occasionally you'll hear about it, an individual regardless of age will have great labs, diet lifestyle even scans etc even drinks/smokes or neither... so we're talking a perceived clean bill of health from any angle but then that one day when their time has come they just drop by surprise and when autopsy goes on if chosen then some defect is found and especially if they're elder then the shock factor comes that they didnt drop sooner etc...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws