advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone did Blast & cruise for years and still have kids?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi guys, i need your opinion on this. I'm tempted to do a cruise but i wonder is it still possible to have kids in the future.

It very hard go to completely natural after putting so much effort into gaining all that muscle.

So i need your experience.

Thanks guys and appreciate it.

I'm about to find out! Been blasting and cruising for two years. Going to the sperm doc on Monday. I'll let ya know how it's goes. Cruising on 200mg prop and 100mg tren a right now.. 1000mcg of HCG eod which I just started. Took HMG the two weeks prior

I'm about to find out! Been blasting and cruising for two years. Going to the sperm doc on Monday. I'll let ya know how it's goes. Cruising on 200mg prop and 100mg tren a right now.. 1000mcg of HCG eod which I just started. Took HMG the two weeks prior
Tren will shut you down more than anything. Why would you still be using tren?

Yep, since fall of 2009.

Just had our daughter May 6th, 2012.

What's never bothered me is the fact you see pro bodybuilders still having kids and they certainly aren't coming off

Thanks guys.

U know the feeling.
On one side u wants kids, and on the other side u want your gains that u have put so much effort into.

I really want to hear your experience.

Tren will shut you down more than anything. Why would you still be using tren?

Brother I've been blast cruising for 2 years... Do you really think it matters what I'm on lol??? There is no more or less your either shit down or not. I just want to know if I have any live sperms left. If not then ill go off completely and just run GH, HMG, and HCG wit Nolva and clomid

Yup, 3 years on when I my son was conceived.

What's never bothered me is the fact you see pro bodybuilders still having kids and they certainly aren't coming off

That is a good point.

So far i've not hear any scary story. As much as we want kids, i believe all of us do not want to loose our hard earned gains. It sucks being small. Lol.

What do u think of Test 125mg + 200mg Mast for a cruise?
I like Mast as it gives me the edge.

Ever heard if Ronnie Coleman. He has several kids.

That is a good point.

So far i've not hear any scary story. As much as we want kids, i believe all of us do not want to loose our hard earned gains. It sucks being small. Lol.

What do u think of Test 125mg + 200mg Mast for a cruise?
I like Mast as it gives me the edge.

The only way to know for sure would be to try it. Throw in hcg, hmg and maybe low dose clomid and I think you'll be good to go. Even on cycle sometimes my balls are normal sized as long as I control estrogen so that tells me they still sort of Alive down there :D

The only thing that has ever kept me from doing a Blast n Cruise is this...but you guys make it sound so promising that I will be able to carry on my legacy! lol this thread has sparked my interest in it again. :eek:

Can you not deposit some sperm in a sperm bank? If I ended up fully sterile I'd have no issue adopting. So many kids out there without a family

I think its fairly individual. I was on for two years straight and I was infertile. It took 9 months clean to knock up my wife. I think 6 months clean I started producing sperm again.

Almost non stop for 16 years - 2 girls.

The only thing that has ever kept me from doing a Blast n Cruise is this...but you guys make it sound so promising that I will be able to carry on my legacy! lol this thread has sparked my interest in it again. :eek:

I agree, I'd love to blast and cruise but I'm afraid that I might become infertile. I at least want 1 child before I blast and cruise. I'm just on one or two courses per year at the moment. I'd love to stay on

I want a Kid and i'm going to try for 1 next year.

And i also want to be on a cruise.

So, for those of you who stayed on for years and successfully had kids, what was the magic formula you underwent to make it happen? Simply got the wifey pregnant without ergo aids or was it an HCG/HMG/Clomid dosing protocol that worked at the time? I see a lot of 'yes' answers here to the OP's Q, but little details on the HOW.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws