YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone done low TEST with EQ & Mast?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone did a low TEST 200mg/W with EQ & MAST? Do u think its a good cycle? Maybe I can add a little dbol 20-30mg just to kick start.

I know EQ is highly anabolic & MAST is highly androgenic. Would this be a good combo compare to TREN?

Because I'm not going to run TREN on my next blast so I'm considering an alternative?

Has anyone did a low TEST 200mg/W with EQ & MAST? Do u think its a good cycle? Maybe I can add a little dbol 20-30mg just to kick start.

I know EQ is highly anabolic & MAST is highly androgenic. Would this be a good combo compare to TREN?

Because I'm not going to run TREN on my next blast so I'm considering an alternative?

It's great to be curious and want to learn but the amount of threads you create asking simple questions on the professional thread are getting silly. I would start posting them in the beginners section. The most important maybe putting in this section. Sure anyone can do what they want but as I said it's over the top for this section imo.

Why don't you just try test and eq and evaluate. Then try test and mast and evaluate. Then try all 3 together.

I think you should start asking more diet related questions as that is what will change your results. And experiment with hormones to see what you like the feel of cos everyone is different.... you ask so many questions on different aas that you couldn't possibily have the chance to try them all out in the near future... just keep it simple.

i ran 250mgs of test e along with 600mgs of eq for a while. liked the results. just had gyno surgery and am not ready to run too much test. want to keep my estro low. even with ai's, don't want to risk it.

Yes, and I honesty hate EQ more than anything! It's too weak for the extreme anxiety it gives me. I'd rather add a little tren get "some" anxiety, but better gains!

I have done this exact regimen including with and without the dbol and let me tell you it rocks. The mast makes up for the lack of androgens from the low test and keeps libdo and brain function high. Equal dose test and EQ around 300 mgs each plus 50 mgs mast/day and 10 to 20 mgs dbol. Possibly all time favorite.

Test E 250mg, Eq 600mg and Masteron 300mg a week. Besides some acne, zero sides for me. Felt good. Strength, libido, mood and appetite were very good.

Last year as part of a contest prep I added EQ to my all time favorite.
Weekly dosing was approx 200test, 350eq, 350mast and 350tren. As the show got closer the plan was to up the mast and tren. Sadly I got sick [hospital sick] and had to bail out.
Now I will say yes I got tremendous results for the couple months I was on this protocol. I was also taking peptides MOD1-29 and GHRP6 as well as DES [unwhelming IMO]. Now I've done low test mast and tren several times and its my fav as stated above. This time I seemed to get even better results. However was it the addition of the EQ or the peptides or the fact that I was in contest prep or the totality of the synergy? Who knows. When I was in the hospital my blood work was not pretty with specific respect to RBC's, hematocrit and a host of other things I blame on the EQ. Like I said I ran the same aas without eq and the mere add of eq at a relatively low dose of 350/wk I was spiked up too much. Thus my decision to likely never again run EQ.
What can Ronnie23 or anyone glean from this? Maybe nothing. Well overall we an observe trends on compounds amongst different dudes; the bottom line always remain you never know till you try. I will continue to blow the trumpet for low test and moderate mast and tren. But some have tried it and don't like it for various reasons.
I like the enthusiasm of Ronnie23 and the willingness to learn from the experience of others. It is afterall the second best way to gather data. However, there does come a point when you have to jump into the pool. It is possible to overthink things. Humbly and with all due respect it seems every few days Ronnie23 you are thinking of a different direction than the previous week. Eventually you will just have to pick a protocol and run with it. Believe me I will be here trying to give my personal input to your questions if I can testify with personal experience or general insight. But again 100 guys can tell you do this or do that and it won't amount to beans until you actually do it. Yes I agree with the approach to gather maximum data prior to a run. I think based on this month's activity you are pretty much there. Like Elvia said you don't have to try the kitchen sink this run. Try a few compounds out and then re-evaluate. It took me years to find my ideal stack blast of low test medium mast and high tren. Even now I'm still tweaking things. My next cruise will likely be a low dose test and mast. There's constant evolution. But in my case [as with everyone] I had heard of low test and high tren and doubted it. I too was deceived by the myth of you gotta have more test than xxx compound. It wasn't until I jumped into the pool and actually tried it that I learned firsthand what it can do and does do for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws