YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone done water fasting while on DNP?

rebel1927

Newbies
**I have used DNP 15-20 times over the last 20 years**

I do some water fasts of 24 hours - 5 days max while not on DNP

Just wondering if anyone has done short term fasts on DNP? I would love to hear the results. I am thinking of doing a 72 hour fast @ my current dose of 500mg per day.

extremely BAD idea , very dangerous man , water fast while on dnp? is this really a serious post or question? peculiar first post. deathwish

Water fasting isn’t when you don’t drink water; it is when you drink nothing but water.

I intermittently fast every day for 23 hours. Once a week I do a longer fast of 24-120 hours depending on how I feel, etc. This won’t have any negative effects while on DNP. Im asking if anyone else has done it because I was curious on their results.

Water fasting isn’t when you don’t drink water; it is when you drink nothing but water.

I intermittently fast every day for 23 hours. Once a week I do a longer fast of 24-120 hours depending on how I feel, etc. This won’t have any negative effects while on DNP. Im asking if anyone else has done it because I was curious on their results.

There's also a fast where no liquids are drank. So you're fasting from water as well its called water fasting. What you're referring to is fasting.

I think a fast of 18-24 hours is healthy but not a good thing for bodybuilders who are still looking to be center stage, I think it’s more of a life after the game and why you would take a toxic substance during a fast which is used to rest organs and detox the body seems foolish as well as the fact that DNP will cook muscle same as fat and eating no protein while blasting your metabolism and having a chemically induced fever just wreaks of bye bye muscle I also think it woukd make you have to take less DNP since doses are so important and after 24 -36 hours you’d need to lower dose with no food in your body or risk having your blood levels rise while staying on your day 1-2 dose.

I intermittently fast every day for 23 hours. Once a week I do a longer fast of 24-120 hours

that's wild

as to your question, the only reservation i would have is taking DNP on an empty stomach - as ive read that people have had a bad reaction (nausea).

Dude, no. It's completely unnecessary when on as strong of a drug as DNP, your metabolic activity is such that you're practically eating yourself (though dnp seems muscle sparing). You're damn near fasting when on dnp, extraneous fasting can really take a toll and greatly impact quality of life. The extra fat loss isn't worth it when you're already a bit miserable from fasting.

Don't forget that DNP can dehydrate you very easily; as can fasting, if not careful. That's the biggest concern...

I really don’t understand why people fast. There’s nothing achieved by fasting that doesn’t happen with a simple caloric deficit.

autophagy i guess

and giving the digestive system a break
Lol autophagy.
Yeah the same exact health benefits are found in a regular caloric of deficit.
I really cringe at the whole snake oil pseudoscience of these longevity charlatans.

There are drastic metabolic and physiological differences from a
Caloric deficit and long fasts. Drastic.

Now a 14-16h fast? About the same
As a caloric deficit. 24h +
Fast? The body starts doing some nest shit not achieved by diet alone.

Basal insulin levels plummet and ketone levels spike well above what can be achieved from a hypocaloric keto diet.

fasting can be useful, usually done to try and hurry the results, may work for some short term but difficult to control going back to 'regular eating' for most, and binging very common eventually, so for most (but not every single person) it is not best idea for long term results.

Have you ever fasted? Huge difference between calorie deficit and fasting.
No. I don’t need to fast to know there are no proven benefits in humans that don’t happen with a caloric deficit.
If you felt something that’s probably cortisol or placebo.
What tests did you have ran fasting vs a caloric deficit to prove anything beyond feeling something

There are drastic metabolic and physiological differences from a
Caloric deficit and long fasts. Drastic.

Now a 14-16h fast? About the same
As a caloric deficit. 24h +
Fast? The body starts doing some nest shit not achieved by diet alone.

Basal insulin levels plummet and ketone levels spike well above what can be achieved from a hypocaloric keto diet.
No there’s literally not a proven benefit of one over the other.

Excretion of Heavy Metals and Glyphosate in Urine and Hair Before and After Long-Term Fasting in Humans​

Long-term fasting improves lipoprotein-associated atherogenic risk in humans.​

Fasting-mediated metabolic and toxicity reprogramming impacts circulating microRNA levels in humans.​

Chemical-Shift-Encoded Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy to reveal immediate and long-term multi-organs composition changes of a 14-days periodic fasting intervention: a technological and case report.​

Changes in human gut microbiota composition are linked to the energy metabolic switch during 10 d of Buchinger fasting.​

This is literally just one institute in Germany carrying out these studies. 24H+ fasting does have different effects than caloric restriction. There’s plenty of evidence for this.

Is that helpful for a meathead on tren? Probably not. But the physiological changes from caloric restriction are not the same as prolonged water fasting.

I'm not going to debate fasting, I'm sure there are many benefits on the spectrum of health but how can one be a bodybuilder fasting 23 hours a day? I ask because this board is supposed to be about bodybuilding.

There are literally thousands of studies mate - it’s a pretty great tool to have.

We conclude that fasting and CR have a role in the upregulation of autophagy, the evidence overwhelmingly suggesting that autophagy is induced in a wide variety of tissues and organs in response to food deprivation.

Edit : too funny same study mate. I’ll find some more

There are literally thousands of studies mate - it’s a pretty great tool to have.

We conclude that fasting and CR have a role in the upregulation of autophagy, the evidence overwhelmingly suggesting that autophagy is induced in a wide variety of tissues and organs in response to food deprivation.

Edit : too funny same study mate. I’ll find some more
Yeah cr and fasting. Too funny the same benefit. Cr is literally a type of food deprivation.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws