YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone done water fasting while on DNP?

Still waiting for the data from the cited paper that you positioned to support your claim that CR and fasting are exactly the same in terms of autophagy.
I'm confused by your attacking this guy for something that is demonstrably correct. He said that CR and fasting (forms of food deprivation) provide the same benefits (as in no significant difference) for autophagy in man, and this was supported by your own cited paper here. I saw his posts on the Mentzer thread; again, correct. Perhaps he and I share the same lack of tact, but what's the harm? That he's right (as you become more advanced you should cut volume given their opposite relationship and that tension drives hypertrophy foremost; that < 65% 1RM are not effective reps and serve primarily to induce fatigue), and disagrees with objectively wrong factoids?

Dude, no. It's completely unnecessary when on as strong of a drug as DNP, your metabolic activity is such that you're practically eating yourself (though dnp seems muscle sparing). You're damn near fasting when on dnp, extraneous fasting can really take a toll and greatly impact quality of life. The extra fat loss isn't worth it when you're already a bit miserable from fasting.

Don't forget that DNP can dehydrate you very easily; as can fasting, if not careful. That's the biggest concern...
This was my thinking well said also with no food in you lije you said there’ll be no water in the bowels to fall back on and I woukd bet that DNP would cause extreme cramps in an electrolyte deprived state. I know this board is generally pretty cavalier on DNP use but I’ve known guys who died on it and moderate doses ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU START KNOWING THERES A PROBLEM, fuck an ice bath or any other attempt to treat yourself when your temp gets too high and you feel like your dying call 911 and tell them the shit your on.

DNP is protein sparing....
If your bodyfat is not high and you ramp up your metabolism with DNP you’ll burn muscle, period, I don’t know how it’s protein sparing it’s simple it takes the governor off your mitochondria and the body speeds up and heats up so I’ve heard guys say this but I honestly don’t believe it, maybe it uncouples fat tissue well but that’s not muscle protective it just means you’ll burn more fat than muscle not burn no muscle. I will say among the monsters I’ve known DNP is not commonly used.

If your bodyfat is not high and you ramp up your metabolism with DNP you’ll burn muscle, period, I don’t know how it’s protein sparing it’s simple it takes the governor off your mitochondria and the body speeds up and heats up so I’ve heard guys say this but I honestly don’t believe it, maybe it uncouples fat tissue well but that’s not muscle protective it just means you’ll burn more fat than muscle not burn no muscle. I will say among the monsters I’ve known DNP is not commonly used.
*shrug* I've used it multiple times and experienced little to no muscle loss. Is my bodyfat ever so low that it would get to the state you're inferring? I don't know, who knows where that cut off is?

*shrug* I've used it multiple times and experienced little to no muscle loss. Is my bodyfat ever so low that it would get to the state you're inferring? I don't know, who knows where that cut off is?
Agreed I am not trying to argue just throwing in my 2 cents you clearly have more use than I do so I could be dead wrong

When you eat carbs and get hotter, that isn’t making dnp more effective for fat loss. It’s faster ATP conversion from glucose your supplying, causing more heat.

Just reading this and although I’ve only used DNP maybe 3 times- it was without a doubt the most powerful thing I’ve taken and I’ve been using gear 30 years. Used it in my early 40s along with gear and gh and the fat burning was insane. With that said I felt like completely shit abd my sheets woukd be SOAKED. I was getting it from D and it was extremely potent I didn’t even go above 500mg. After seeing my results a couple of friends tried it but couldn’t tolerate more than 3 day with that said- I don’t know why anyone would limit water intake with this drug. This stuff is not to be plated with.

When he says “water fasting” he’s meaning water only and no food. NOT cutting out water. It is a little confusing to phrase it that way but I never thought he was referring to not drinking any water as I didn’t think anyone would be that stupid.

When he says “water fasting” he’s meaning water only and no food. NOT cutting out water. It is a little confusing to phrase it that way but I never thought he was referring to not drinking any water as I didn’t think anyone would be that stupid.

There is a complete fast for up to 72hrs some call it a water fast some call it a dry fast. Where nothing is consumed, even water. I've considered it to extreme and unhealthy to look further into it. But see it mentioned a lot.

There is a complete fast for up to 72hrs some call it a water fast some call it a dry fast. Where nothing is consumed, even water. I've considered it to extreme and unhealthy to look further into it. But see it mentioned a lot.
No water dam

See post #3, that’s not what he’s referring to though.

Very true but one guy once was injecting gear into his actual bumhole because he was told you inject your arse so you can never be too sure what people are prepared to do. As posted though the OP made it clear he would be drinking water and so should everyone who takes DNP.

As posted DNP really does target fat. Obviously if someone diets on next to no calories, takes dnp and overtrains they will burn off muscle but anyone dong things half right it's going to burn fat first. You may look like you lost muscle because you are on restricted calories and it burnt through glycogen etc so you are flat but muscle loss shouldn't be a concern for people especially if their protein intake is high and they are using AAS and DNP.

I will be starting DNP tomorrow for a very short mini cut and I will be drinking plenty of water throughout the day. I will actually drink EAA's in between some meals as I love the taste. My 1st meal will be oats, whey protein, banana and almond/oat milk. The rest of my meals will pretty much be steak with vegetables and some berries. So most of my carbs will be in my 1st meal. Usually I do similar with carbs pre or pre/post but this time I want to load up at the start of each day and empty out by the end of every day. A very simple system that is easy to follow. Training will be what I have been doing recently and higher volume. I will also take my dog out for approx 90mins fast walking every day as well so the fat loss in a very short time will be crazy for me.

When you eat carbs and get hotter, that isn’t making dnp more effective for fat loss. It’s faster ATP conversion from glucose your supplying, causing more heat.
Which is not what you want to do and makes DNP even more dangerous

I'm not going to dispute fasting. What I am going to ask is, are you also on a cycle? While dnp may be protein sparring, if you're going 3 days without food, i can more muscle loss than you would want.
How heavy are you? Why the need to fast on something as strong as dnp?

Sounds dangerous as hell
Yea which is the problem with our “sport” ya know extreme sports do amazing and dangerous activities but a section of our crowd does dangerous things to themselves often in lieu of just hard work. I can’t see where going without food on DNP woukd be better than a perfect diet combined with crazy hard fasted cardio and a lot of posing-even if the results are equal one is hard work one is attempting to literally do less/nothing sans enduring an unhealthy act.

I just did a 36h fast on 375mg DNP. My Ketones are ~4mmol/L.

This level of ketones are usually unachievable even when I’m strict keto. This was dosing 375mg in the morning day one, not a saturated dose.

Will continue on with a PSMF and 375mg DNP, with a 10 hour eating window, just because in ballerina calories, spreading out 5 meals just is annoying.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131