YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone done water fasting while on DNP?

Well your not totally off, gluconeogensis also is going while in ketosis, as some cells HAVE to run on glucose. But also, glucose can be derived from the glycerol backbone when the fatty acids are cleaved off the chain.

And I’m not doing this as a normal thing, I just got a wild hair in my ass to show that you won’t die from an extend fast and low dose dnp.

Not recommending this. I’d recommend a PSMF with lots of dark greens and fluids, and EFAs.

I just wanted to see what metabolically would happen,

And @Elvia1023, a non dnp fast , I’m around 1.8-2.0 ketones, so about half.

But man, the ketosis mind clarity was legit full force at 36h. I felt great. Now….hours 12-16 I felt like I was gonna die until I finally hit adequate ketones and finally flipped over.

Also, you get quite an catacholamine dump at around 16-18h…..the body saying, hey bro…go find food. It’s hard to sleep the first night.
Yeah the brain needs an average of 50gr glucose per day.

Well your not totally off, gluconeogensis also is going while in ketosis, as some cells HAVE to run on glucose. But also, glucose can be derived from the glycerol backbone when the fatty acids are cleaved off the chain.

And I’m not doing this as a normal thing, I just got a wild hair in my ass to show that you won’t die from an extend fast and low dose dnp.

Not recommending this. I’d recommend a PSMF with lots of dark greens and fluids, and EFAs.

I just wanted to see what metabolically would happen,

And @Elvia1023, a non dnp fast , I’m around 1.8-2.0 ketones, so about half.

But man, the ketosis mind clarity was legit full force at 36h. I felt great. Now….hours 12-16 I felt like I was gonna die until I finally hit adequate ketones and finally flipped over.

Also, you get quite an catacholamine dump at around 16-18h…..the body saying, hey bro…go find food. It’s hard to sleep the first night.
Sleep on any carb controlled diet Is a bitch which is funny bc in the absence of food you’d think the body woukd want rest but I just wake up at midnight staring at food I can’t eat until I talk myself back to bed lol. I’ll be the first to admit I have almost no DNP experience aside from clients taking it I’ve always been afraid to take it also sourcing what is essentially a toxic chemical always worries me. That said everyone I’ve known who’s taken it literally takes off work bc they feel like shit so you’re feeling clear and great at 36 hours bc of fasting on DNP is a revelation. It surface seems like a bad idea but maybe you discovered something. That said you’re an experienced MFer I def would discourage anyone who doesn’t have years of experience from getting anywhere near fasted DNP use.

There is a complete fast for up to 72hrs some call it a water fast some call it a dry fast. Where nothing is consumed, even water. I've considered it to extreme and unhealthy to look further into it. But see it mentioned a lot.
No, no one calls a dry fast a water fast. A water fast is no food, but plenty of water. A dry fast restricts liquids too. Every time someone refers to a water fast (you might be the exception), they are talking about no food but lots of water. If they are talking about a dry fast but calling it a water fast, they are mistaken.

Sleep on any carb controlled diet Is a bitch which is funny bc in the absence of food you’d think the body woukd want rest but I just wake up at midnight staring at food I can’t eat until I talk myself back to bed lol. I’ll be the first to admit I have almost no DNP experience aside from clients taking it I’ve always been afraid to take it also sourcing what is essentially a toxic chemical always worries me. That said everyone I’ve known who’s taken it literally takes off work bc they feel like shit so you’re feeling clear and great at 36 hours bc of fasting on DNP is a revelation. It surface seems like a bad idea but maybe you discovered something. That said you’re an experienced MFer I def would discourage anyone who doesn’t have years of experience from getting anywhere near fasted DNP use.

Whilst DNP can be very dangerous in the wrong hands I think it's a very misjudged compound. Many people do still take too much and feel like shit and put themselves in a bad position but I would say years back when looking at the % in dnp users it was more common for people to take higher doses. Low dose cycles weren't as common. These days people are using 50-250mg per day regularly. I know many who used it years back and it was the norm to take 400-750mg per day and many even took much more than that.

I have spoken with 100's of people who have used it and like most things individual response varies massively. Whilst some people are extremely sensitive to DNP it's nowhere as strong as what some people make out. Yes it only take 3 caps and 99% of people will struggle but if someone uses a sensible dose they will likely be surprised. I get many people thinking 200-250mg might put them in the hospital because they will overheat because of what they read online. I am very sensitive to it's effects and I just took 200mg recently and I could barely feel it and it's top quality dnp. I felt hot at times but I needed 400mg per day and even at that dose I was ok. Granted I only used 400mg for a few days but I was only using it for a mini cut. At that dose I struggled at times and I had to sleep with the window open but it's nothing like some people think.

Over the last 2 weeks I have done 2+ hour workouts 4-5 days per week on DNP. For most days about 2 hours in the gym then a sauna and shower and a 30 min walk home with a gym bag on my shoulders. I also just fasted for 1 day to finish off with. I had taken my last cap the day before but it was still in my system. It should go with stating anyone fasting should be taking in lot's of fluids. The day I fasted I also didn't train but went on a few walks.

Elvia is right most guys try DNP, start at 500mg per day, which is A LOT and a lot of heat.

Then they eat a moderate deficit say -500 of normal calories with mixed Marcos.

That’s a recipe for a fuckton of DNP heat. Pull energy substrate WAY back (carbs/fats) and realized that 250mg DNp saturated is boosting metabolism by 27-30%. Then it’s not terrible and still blows T3/Clen combo out of the water.

No, no one calls a dry fast a water fast. A water fast is no food, but plenty of water. A dry fast restricts liquids too. Every time someone refers to a water fast (you might be the exception), they are talking about no food but lots of water. If they are talking about a dry fast but calling it a water fast, they are mistaken.
Yea a “water fast” is fasting in general and it’s efficacy is based on how much fluid well water you consume during it as it’s is mostly a detox and rest for GI tract and water does the detoxing

I wouldn't be able to handle this. I tried a PSMF diet on it and literally couldn't function. I was to tired and/or lazy to even blink my eyes. Thought it was crazy strong dnp but once I added just a 100 gr of carbs I was oké and fat started dropping too. Still strong as fuck dnp but at least I could function.

What’s everyone’s diet like while on DNP?

Last time I used, I went around 100g carbs per day around workouts. Not including a few servings of fruit per day.

High proteins low low fats.

Got me shred fucking city lol

What’s everyone’s diet like while on DNP?

Last time I used, I went around 100g carbs per day around workouts. Not including a few servings of fruit per day.

High proteins low low fats.

Got me shred fucking city lol
This is about exactly what I do tbh.

I’ll train fasted with just some EAAs tbh, periworkout carbs + dnp = sweat city for me and I usually train at a public gym these days. Not a good look when you can wring a cup of water out of your shirt on the gym floor 😂.

But yeah, high protein, minimal fats, fruit.

I have no clue how anyone does psmf on dnp.. I throw up within an hour if my stomach isn't loaded with food.

The only dnp that I never had that problem with is dinitros.. which makes me wonder wtf he put in it.

Going to be giving genos dnp a shot in the next few months. Interested to see how that goes.

Also has anyone tried running zofran for the nausea?

Lol autophagy.
Yeah the same exact health benefits are found in a regular caloric of deficit.
I really cringe at the whole snake oil pseudoscience of these longevity charlatans.

Autophagy doesn't really happen until the 48-72 hour mark, so in a sense that most people are not even doing it correctly for that purpose, yes, it's not gonna work.

As for the rest, idk what is "pseudoscience" when bodily gh production soars after 24 hours of fasting and the world/history is littered with humans who were lean and muscular from inadvertent fasting.

All that aside, my personal experience with fasting and the fact that the times that i have been leanest in my life were when i was doing IF for very long periods.

*There also exactly 0 studies of people doing IF while on loads of gear, so I think that in effect puts the "science or die" crowd to rest on this one.

This is about exactly what I do tbh.

I’ll train fasted with just some EAAs tbh, periworkout carbs + dnp = sweat city for me and I usually train at a public gym these days. Not a good look when you can wring a cup of water out of your shirt on the gym floor 😂.

But yeah, high protein, minimal fats, fruit.

Currently doing a very low dose (200mg) 10 day run while on keto... is there any reason why keto cant or shouldn't work on DNP?

I wouldn't be able to handle this. I tried a PSMF diet on it and literally couldn't function. I was to tired and/or lazy to even blink my eyes. Thought it was crazy strong dnp but once I added just a 100 gr of carbs I was oké and fat started dropping too. Still strong as fuck dnp but at least I could function.
Have you had any close calls with DNP or known anyone who did. I’m very tempted bc at 44 it’s gotten hard. I don’t wanna dose it high at all but if a lil goes a long way I’ve been off stage for 4 years and change and I’m thinking…,….,,

Have you had any close calls with DNP or known anyone who did. I’m very tempted bc at 44 it’s gotten hard. I don’t wanna dose it high at all but if a lil goes a long way I’ve been off stage for 4 years and change and I’m thinking…,….,,
I didn't try dnp until I was 44 . At my age I don't think clen is very wise and wanted something non stim. 250mg a day is more than enough if you have discipline to fight the carb craving . I got pretty zipped in 3 weeks . Then if you can keep discipline during the recomp it's well worth it to watch your body morph

I didn't try dnp until I was 44 . At my age I don't think clen is very wise and wanted something non stim. 250mg a day is more than enough if you have discipline to fight the carb craving . I got pretty zipped in 3 weeks . Then if you can keep discipline during the recomp it's well worth it to watch your body morph
Lol I’m 44 and my concern was being 44 and yea I quit clen and t3 at 40 the sides weren’t worth the results and my thyroid is normal high so I dunno I’m competing this year for the first time in years so that may change as I get a date and 12 weeks out. I assume if you just gorge on chicken and broccoli your cravings shouldn’t be bad. I have heard of dosing issues you get yours pre dosed and capped or you weigh it yourself? No stim just body heat?

No none at all brother. I've never taken it more than 14 days at just 1 cap so either 200 or 250 mg. The run I just ended I did only 11 days. Resting heart rate does go up but it's doable. The sweating gets annoying but you've done desert training like me so you should be oke haha.

It really is a drug where a little goes a long way. However you have to be strict. Not to you personally because from what I read you know your stuff but since anyone can read this. Take your vitamins, drink loads and loads of water and in my case take an anti histamine because I'll get itches that make me scratch my hair out otherwise.

Currently doing a very low dose (200mg) 10 day run while on keto... is there any reason why keto cant or shouldn't work on DNP?
I mean theoretically I’d imagine DNP would enhance ketogenic effects, but there’s some caveats to consider:

High fat on DNP is a bit nonsensical, I’d opt for a higher protein intake instead.

Going that low in carbs + DNP may increase likelihood of hypoglycemia, and even if not, may make you a bit miserable.

Honestly, I’d keep some fruit/rice in the mix with low calories, high protein, and enough fats to stay healthy.

I dunno how you all manage to actually train while on these fasts and on dnp. Id be on the couch and calling out of work.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131