over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

has anyone else had this problem in PCT

Darkpassenger

Registered
I finished a long cycle 20weeks of test e at no more than 600mg per week and tren e for 4 weeks at two different times during the cycle at no more than 300mgs per week, and for the first 8 weeks I also ran some Eq at no more than 400mgs per week. Started pct 20 days after my last shot. I started with 150mg of clomid and 30mgs of nolvadex per day. For the first 9 days I was dosing clomid at 150mg down to 125mg and nova at 20mgs per day. Days 10-17 were dosed at 100mgs of clomid and 20mgs of nova per day. The first 13 days straight I was having rock hard erections, balls dropped, and had a crazy sex drive but on the 14th day its its back to the limp/cant stay up/don't care feeling again. I will continue my pct till I reach 30 days and dose down to 50mgs and 10mgs respectively.

Has anyone every experienced this or have any insight to whats going on?
I'm getting blood work done tomorrow or later in the week to see whats going on and am seeing a urologist to be safe.

Last edited:
I have experienced this also, although Im sorry, I dont have an explaination, the first few weeks of pct I would feel really good, then after about a month never really regained much of a sex drive, maybe its because Im 41

PCT drugs can have a negative effect on libido for some, especially at high doses.

My opinion...It sucks but just wait it out; natural test recovery takes priority over temporary low libido

I finished a long cycle 20weeks of test e at no more than 600mg per week and tren e for 4 weeks at two different times during the cycle at no more than 300mgs per week, and for the first 8 weeks I also ran some Eq at no more than 400mgs per week. Started pct 20 days after my last shot. I started with 150mg of clomid and 30mgs of nolvadex per day. For the first 9 days I was dosing clomid at 150mg down to 125mg and nova at 20mgs per day. Days 10-17 were dosed at 100mgs of clomid and 20mgs of nova per day. The first 13 days straight I was having rock hard erections, balls dropped, and had a crazy sex drive but on the 14th day its its back to the limp/cant stay up/don't care feeling again. I will continue my pct till I reach 30 days and dose down to 50mgs and 10mgs respectively.

I'm getting blood work done tomorrow or later in the week to see whats going on and am seeing a urologist to be safe.

The easiest way to solve the problem is to get blood work done that way you see how long it takes you to recover...

Let us know how this turns out. Wondering if your E2 is high.

PCT drugs can have a negative effect on libido for some, especially at high doses.

My opinion...It sucks but just wait it out; natural test recovery takes priority over temporary low libido

Agree with Mike. Sometimes this can happen. Remember that most SERMS have a very long half life (5-7 days), therefor early on in PCT levels are relatively low. Every day the levels build higher and high because of the long half life. As this happens estrogen receptors get blocked harder and harder. Even if you have high or normal estrogen around your libido is still gonna suck casue the estrogen can't work. At least that has how I have always seen it. So given the half life it can take some time even after stopping the SERM to get libido back.

Thanks for the input, I really appreciate it. I will be getting blood work done in 4 weeks after everything has cleared my system and I have finished the PCT. The urologist today said I would be fine.

Try a 100mcg dose of Triptorelin if the PCT drugs didnt work

Same issue here. Have used Caber as well and it has helped with ed issues during pct.

Its been two weeks since I ended my PCT. Got bloods done yesterday and had the results looked at by a urologist. Everything was completely normal but my test was 812.... still having the same erection and sex drive problems. Doc said it was anxiety.. but that wouldnt explain why it was so good for those two weeks starting the day after my first does of clomid and nolva... this is very strange.

Just wait it out

Its been a month now after pct and my balls have shrunk again. Getting more blood tests at the end of march...

Absolutely no sex drive, not as much energy, extreme ED problems, just not good at all. I will try trip as soon as I get the other bloods at the end of the month. Here are the most current ones I have.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 349
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 302
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 388
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 342
  • image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 384

Another standard misunderstanding of how PCT works. All "PCT" does is help you transition as your body clears E2. It doesn't "restart" you in any way, it can't. As a matter of fact, if you do PCT that late after your cycle, you just further shut yourself down. It's simple biochemistry. Your sex drive has nothing to do with anything, but it is low because your are blocking E2, it doesn't matter what the blood test says, all E2 is being blocked by the nolvadex. Once you stop the "PCT" drugs, your testosterone level will crash, THEN you will start to recover. Sex drive will still be low until your body adjusts to the low testosterone.

Another standard misunderstanding of how PCT works. All "PCT" does is help you transition as your body clears E2. It doesn't "restart" you in any way, it can't. As a matter of fact, if you do PCT that late after your cycle, you just further shut yourself down. It's simple biochemistry. Your sex drive has nothing to do with anything, but it is low because your are blocking E2, it doesn't matter what the blood test says, all E2 is being blocked by the nolvadex. Once you stop the "PCT" drugs, your testosterone level will crash, THEN you will start to recover. Sex drive will still be low until your body adjusts to the low testosterone.
Wow! I did not know this.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner