advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else received bunk gear from board sponsors?

I knew there was a reason I never tried you out...
So I agreed with you and support you posting your results and you say something negative in response? You think I was being sarcastic? I was serious, not everyone is against you, I’m a lil pissed you took a shot at me over nothing but I still support your post, and if you had tried me out you wouldn’t have gotten bunk shit bro.

So I agreed with you and support you posting your results and you say something negative in response? You think I was being sarcastic? I was serious, not everyone is against you, I’m a lil pissed you took a shot at me over nothing but I still support your post, and if you had tried me out you wouldn’t have gotten bunk shit bro.
Shit dude I thought you were being sarcastic. I apologize. I got some bad news yesterday, and it put me in a mood. That's not your fault. I was wrong.

My apologies Marssel. I completely misread you.

I’ve thrown a lot of stuff away I have received from sponsors.
Most commonly because it’s to painful of an injection.

Im not interested in test flu or a fever lumps. It’s shouldn’t be that way.
Are they still sponsors if they don't change?

Shit dude I thought you were being sarcastic. I apologize. I got some bad news yesterday, and it put me in a mood. That's not your fault. I was wrong.

It’s all good you were getting piled on too so I see where you coulda took it and I’m a sponsor. All is forgotten brother hope today is better

I got your report. I deleted that post for you.

Thanks,

O.T.Hurts

Make your own. Eliminates any doubt....

I have been forced to accept products that i didn't need after sponsors accepted orders to then find out they really didn't have the product i ordered.

ya it happens even from long term sponsors, typically rare, these days I do usually try to test most stuff with new purchases

I have been forced to accept products that i didn't need after sponsors accepted orders to then find out they really didn't have the product i ordered.
Yep, had that happen too… it’s frustrating but what are you gonna do, right.

Cage

Yep, had that happen too… it’s frustrating but what are you gonna do, right.

Cage
Other sponsors will stay away from this I bet. That said for myself in order to get orders on time internationally, domestic is not an issue with this, but at times especially during Covid we had to make so slight subs but I can say the sub was brand and equal or greater in mg as well as quality. Sometimes a lot of orders will come fast like say a sust 250 amp and Omnadren amps might have to get used as opposed to waiting extra weeks to ship. Now if a person doesn’t want it they can email and there’s a process but no you can’t keep both but again always try to go up in mg and keep the same level of quality. All our UGLs are top shelf and pharma is pharma pretty simple for me. I will say that not all sponsors are actually doing the ship themselves so there’s a lot to do to try to keep everyone happy as well as keeping orders fast which is ALWAYS a big issue fast shipping is something everyone wants. Again domestically it’s a different game so if you’re getting subs there that’s tough bc stateside managing everything while maintaining shipping speed is easier. I don’t l know if this perspective helps and of course what happens with other sponsors is only a guess to me, I can name some non board sponsors that are notoriously bad about that or have fake shit but I’ll stay away from that.

Other sponsors will stay away from this I bet. That said for myself in order to get orders on time internationally, domestic is not an issue with this, but at times especially during Covid we had to make so slight subs but I can say the sub was brand and equal or greater in mg as well as quality. Sometimes a lot of orders will come fast like say a sust 250 amp and Omnadren amps might have to get used as opposed to waiting extra weeks to ship. Now if a person doesn’t want it they can email and there’s a process but no you can’t keep both but again always try to go up in mg and keep the same level of quality. All our UGLs are top shelf and pharma is pharma pretty simple for me. I will say that not all sponsors are actually doing the ship themselves so there’s a lot to do to try to keep everyone happy as well as keeping orders fast which is ALWAYS a big issue fast shipping is something everyone wants. Again domestically it’s a different game so if you’re getting subs there that’s tough bc stateside managing everything while maintaining shipping speed is easier. I don’t l know if this perspective helps and of course what happens with other sponsors is only a guess to me, I can name some non board sponsors that are notoriously bad about that or have fake shit but I’ll stay away from that.
What I’ve had happen is say I planned a cycle. Test/Deca/Drol. Instead of getting Deca I got AI’s or T3. Something I didn’t want, need, or even asked if it was okay to substitute in the first place.

I’d rather a sponsor just hit me back and say I’m out of this product. Either re-do your order or we can substitute X for Y. Man, don’t send me items I have no use for without even contacting me first.

It happens… But it’s only once! I’ve never used someone again after doing this secret swap out. Also, I get shit happens and this is a black market game. The sponsors I’ve used lately have all been top notch!

Like to thank the sponsors and PM for providing them. Which sponsor wants to be my secret Santa this year???? 🤗

Cage

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner