advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else received bunk gear from board sponsors?

I'm sorry to say that y'all are going to be forced to be without Anabolic Snowball's company going forward. Enough is enough. I'm going to be sending him all my own personal bunk gear from now on. He'll be thrilled AF.

Noob question here because I’ve never used the sources but after a certain number of bad reviews do board mods/owners reach out to the sponsor to see what the cause of the issue is? Are sponsors ever banned? Or is it entirely on the buyer and this board serves only as an access point.

Noob question here because I’ve never used the sources but after a certain number of bad reviews do board mods/owners reach out to the sponsor to see what the cause of the issue is? Are sponsors ever banned? Or is it entirely on the buyer and this board serves only as an access point.
When sponsors get randomly tested at anasci.org in the testing section, if their products come back bunk or the wrong product in the vial, the sponsor either fixes the accidental issue or disappears as a sponsor letting everyone know they were no good. Big A and the mods here don’t let scammers stay as sponsors. There’s a thread in the sponsor section here with all scammers posted as they get caught. It’s a very good thread to read.

Im pretty confident 98% of folks in this game have been burnt at least once or twice. That is if you’ve been doin this for over 5yrs at a minimum.

Personally I’ve been fairly lucky and only been burned 3x in over 18yrs.

Too bad there aren’t reputable labs in the states that would test AAS. Man that would be phenomenal… I can dream!

Cage

When sponsors get randomly tested at anasci.org in the testing section, if their products come back bunk or the wrong product in the vial, the sponsor either fixes the accidental issue or disappears as a sponsor letting everyone know they were no good. Big A and the mods here don’t let scammers stay as sponsors. There’s a thread in the sponsor section here with all scammers posted as they get caught. It’s a very good thread to read.
I see. Yeah, I saw a couple posts in there talking about guaranteed sponsors and no bad reviews and it was interesting because this thread makes it seem like a free for all.

I see. Yeah, I saw a couple posts in there talking about guaranteed sponsors and no bad reviews and it was interesting because this thread makes it seem like a free for all.
Check out the thread at anasci.org.

We all might disagree and always someone going to say take it in the ass like a big boy
But reality is everyone sponsors and clients need to do the right thing , end of story.

But my advice be cool with your post and cool with people here regardless... everyone should be respectful

Ignore button or just ignore them.. otherwise if you become a pest..pesty might show up...no discussion just ban lmao ...I'll probably be banned now

But seriously be cool , try to work it out with the sponsor
I don't ban people unless there is a good reason. So, don't spread it like I do. Bottom line, use common sense when using sponsors. Everyone always wants a deal instead of a proven sponsor that has a track record. Been hearing these same repetitive speeches for years now.

Between this site and trust pilot I find it very hard to be scammed. There is enough info out there all you gotta do is look before you buy.

I recently purchased some test and tren from a sponsor here. Started pinning 50 mg tren A every other day. Went to 100 mg every other then every day and pinned 150 in my delt last night. No tren cough, no night sweats no nothing????
I love tren and have NEVER used it in 20 years without the tren taste and smell, sweating, and the tren high (feeling invincible all day in a happy way) chest tingling or cough 95% of the time, even tren e I get this just with less cough. Tren like say halotestin and Anadrol are easy to determine if it’s legit to the point where even experienced users after a long break are often surprised at how hard they hit so I’d say what you got seems say “funky” I know the situation overseas is giving some people issues with production and a simple way would be to dye test to pass off as tren but even the original French Pharmaceutical tren Parabolan gave the taste, smell, and often cough so there’s no explanation for a tren that doesn’t imo.

Why don't you have your sponsor get their gear tested so someone like myself doesn't have to

Maybe fucking guarantee sponsors for this board should be selling guaranteed real gear. When a person plans a cycle and knows what AI etc they normally use I don't feel like it's soon fucking much to expect properly dosed quality fucking compounds.
You want a board to get involved in the hypothetical sale of scheduled drugs for a free website? Should the sponsors also post their photos and home addresses. If your shits bunk call it out. Since 2010 I’ve seen enough fake GH to fill a semi trailer all I can say is you know where not to go now congrats. I think your shit is fake but this expectation is absurd bro. When you find a good source stay put. I don’t understand why people go to multiple sources when they have a good one, just my opinion.

Use Scirrox and you won’t have any issues wondering if it’s legit. The come through all the time.

Why don't you have your sponsor get their gear tested so someone like myself doesn't have to

Maybe fucking guarantee sponsors for this board should be selling guaranteed real gear. When a person plans a cycle and knows what AI etc they normally use I don't feel like it's soon fucking much to expect properly dosed quality fucking compounds.

I think you should calm down, cabron! Or is it the tren, has finally kicked in? And Thats why you reacted like like asshole? just saying... 😁✌️

I have ordered some raws from a sponsor on here. They just tested to be fake. Being in this game for along time I knew as soon as I looked at them. This same sponsor also lied to me about using a remailer and sent it directly. Trust is gone and I simply won't use them again. I did not out this sponsor.

The majority of my deals have been good....

Riptropin, while not cheap, is always legit.

Steroid supply is a big time underrated source that doesn't get nearly enough attention

Veteran supply/lk3 has potent quality stuff, even if not the cheapest

Pure powders direct is a great source for domestic raws (international you can get much cheaper from others)

King labs is solid

Nextdayhgh has fast local GH from riptropin

Again... Sources on promuscle aren't the cheapest out there... But there are some good ones..

The only things I would say weren't "good"...

St raws sent me something that was supposed to be primo but gave terrible pip and didn't seem to do much, and when I told them about it they wanted me to spend more money. Not the best experience.

Keytech apparently had some primo tested on another board and it came back with zero primo but was a mix of a few things like test and EQ etc

Sour Diesel was always decent, and I gave him good reviews on the stuff he sent me, then one day he didn't respond to an message I sent asking him about bulk pricing on GH, and he ignored me for a couple weeks, and then he had a meltdown, accused me of wanting special treatment, and told me he refuses to do business with me. Which is fine. But it's just strange behavior with no good explanation, especially considering I've only ever posted up positive things about the source and never had any interaction besides a few small orders here and there.

Best ugl I have ever had many years ago was from here. I miss them. I got burned on peptides from a source on here. He admitted it was all bunk and he got screwed by a new supplier to him, he said he’d make it right but never did. He got a lot of us unfortunately. Nature of the beast. Another ugl took the money an ran (what ya get when ya give the new unproven ones a chance sometimes unfortunately. I knew better.) last one was on here but I was dealing with on another board. Someone vouched for them and unfortunately it wasn’t true. My bloodwork showed the test c was seriously under dosed. Provion I believe some pills had a really small amount and others were totally bunk. Bloodwork work, my free t was super l low maybe a couple points higher than usual off top of head . Even running low dose Provion for trt my free t is up there from reputable sources. They aren’t on here anymore. Funny part I got told I must be dosing incorrectly. Hahaha. A few months later it blew up all the chit they were hawking was underdosd. It happens. Research,research and more research. Don’t go for the hype or price in my experience. Sometimes the low key sources are hidden gems. There are a few I miss.

When I was dealing with some serious health issues years back a vendor/member on here went out of his way to help me with some super antioxidant injectables, etc he was working on bringing to market. He gave me lots of advice and ideas as the doctors were about worthless at the time. A doc damn near killed me, the doc left my health f’d and blew me off. Worst 2 years of my life. I will never forget the support I got here. I believe the member/sponsor is still on here too. Hopefully once I get the crazy amount of emails sorted I will find our old emails so I can thank him again. It really meant a lot to me. There’s some damn good people and sponsors here.

I recently purchased some test and tren from a sponsor here. Started pinning 50 mg tren A every other day. Went to 100 mg every other then every day and pinned 150 in my delt last night. No tren cough, no night sweats no nothing????
Side effects or lack of side effects has nothing to do with a compound being real or fake brother. That being said majority of items I’ve gotten from board Sponsers here have Atleast been decent over the years.

I have ordered some raws from a sponsor on here. They just tested to be fake. Being in this game for along time I knew as soon as I looked at them. This same sponsor also lied to me about using a remailer and sent it directly. Trust is gone and I simply won't use them again. I did not out this sponsor.
But why not out them. I kind of feel like that if a sponsor screws his clients we should be made aware of.. If you got the stuff tested so there is 100% no doubt in it being fake people should know.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity