YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else received bunk gear from board sponsors?

I remember those days. Nowadays, it seems that even remotely attempting to openly accuse a source (guaranteed sponsor or not) of either bunk gear or being a straight up scammer is potential grounds for censorship or being banned. This is highly unfortunate, IMO.
That may be your perception but that doesn't make it true. Nobody gets censored or banned for complaining to a staff member about something gone wrong. Oh sure, if they're filling up the sponsors thread with post after post when they have 60 posts and turns out they got delivery twice, then that person might get kicked. We recently booted someone for getting a ship (which he said got stolen) then a reship for free, than wanted his money back because of unbearable PIP.

Who censored you? What's happened to you? Send me a PM and I'll look into it.

The reality is that this is an open source board…and a business. There is little to no regulation from the board on sources. The source pays their dues, they are allowed to source even if their gear is shit. Not every board is like this, but small private boards with source control have little engagement or are completely dead these days. Just keep in mind that this board is a business for Big A, it’s about the money. Some sources are great, some are garbage, but if you put some effort into it, distinguishing between the great ones and garbage ones is pretty easy.

That may be your perception but that doesn't make it true. Nobody gets censored or banned for complaining to a staff member about something gone wrong. Oh sure, if they're filling up the sponsors thread with post after post when they have 60 posts and turns out they got delivery twice, then that person might get kicked. We recently booted someone for getting a ship (which he said got stolen) then a reship for free, than wanted his money back because of unbearable PIP.

They seem to forget, they are suppose to contact a MOD before going to a sponsor thread and trash talk them. Most are my package is late, he isn't responding to my emails, my gear is bunk because I didn't get a certain feeling, I didn't receive a tracking number, etc. I say 90%. Just paranoid people.

Some are scammers themselves looking for free gear. Some will trash talk a sponsor without giving him the opportunity to make it right. We all know this is not a perfect world in this industry. Then they wonder why we delete these posts. The worse are those who come on threads like The Provider, who has years and years of good reviews, just to trash talk him due to something lame. This is why I always laugh when they call us MODs out like we are protecting sponsors and censor things or we are ban happy.

Now, they are from time to time, bad sponsors. It happens and we don't let them stay here. Sponsors get banned to from time to time. But we all know, instead of using a sponsor who has a proven track record, they will jump on a new one who is offering insane deals, then complain things went south. Again all this has been said for many years and I hear these repetitive speeches all the time. Not that I don't care, but it numbs you after awhile because people just don't think that the grass isn't greener on the other side.

The reality is that this is an open source board…and a business. There is little to no regulation from the board on sources. The source pays their dues, they are allowed to source even if their gear is shit. Not every board is like this, but small private boards with source control have little engagement or are completely dead these days. Just keep in mind that this board is a business for Big A, it’s about the money. Some sources are great, some are garbage, but if you put some effort into it, distinguishing between the great ones and garbage ones is pretty easy.
Total bullshit, we don't let sponsors on this board if they are scamming people. BigA also gives MODs the authority to ban people, including sponsors and will never overturn that decision. So, you shouldn't call out BigA like it always about money, because that simply isn't true.

I for one have a life and am not here 24/7, nor read every sponsor post. It happens, that is why we have several MODs. We keep telling you to alert us on these things too. You can ask anyone who PM me, if I respond back. I always do.

It always seems odd to me when someone says I got screwed over by a sponsor but don't wanna name any names? WTF? WHY?

Same reason why many girls don't come forward when abused by someone with power. People don't believe them and then they themselves become the bad guy.

Total bullshit, we don't let sponsors on this board if they are scamming people. BigA also gives MODs the authority to ban people, including sponsors and will never overturn that decision. So, you shouldn't call out BigA like it always about money, because that simply isn't true.
Exactly. I've seen Big A kick sponsors to the curb for scamming people. He has the names, addresses, ID photos of every sponsor. If a sponsor is truly busted scamming, they go on the scammers list in the forum and I've even seen their personal info get posted. 17 years I've not once banned a member for coming to me for help. Not once. In fact, often just me sending off a quick PM to the sponsor gets the gears in motion.

I have told sponsors to not deal with certain members going forward when that member was technically in the wrong, but more often than not, sponsors will "fix" things even when the member is in the wrong and the member will still trash talk them.

Those are the reverse-scammers. Biggest POSs on the planet. Yes, they get banned. If they don't, it's only bc we know who they are and will keep an eye out. "The enemy you know" type of thing vs a new anonymous account.

Ever notice how many 15yr-old-accounts are out there with 4 posts? All of a sudden become active? The mods here run a tight ship but that moderation has its benefits for the entire board.

Same reason why many girls don't come forward when abused by someone with power. People don't believe them and then they themselves become the bad guy.
That may happen on some boards, but I can't think of any time someone got piled on for honestly having a problem.

Think we cleared up a couple things here first we're supposed to do our best to talk to the sponsor try to resolve the issue I feel like we're not being helped, then will you talk to a mod

Now once it gets resolved or doesn't get resolved that member can post in the sponsor's thread but they need to be very professional about it and either take responsibility themselves for the f****** or indicate that there was an issue and sponsor took care of it.

Anytime we can be honest in a sponsors through it and say hey I had some pip from an item shipping took a lot longer than I anticipated or I really liked the service

I think the key thing here is once your results on the sponsor that something should be posted about it though regardless like there was a f****** and this is how it was fixed or that sponsoring acknowledged that a mistake was made owned up or me myself as a customer made him error and I f***** up and I'm taking responsibility for it blah blah blah

You probably talking about lk3
Yes, it was lk3. I noticed he already saw and liked my comments too ;)
My brain was literally being fried from the infection and inflammation. He was extremely patient with me too.
It had been so long I couldn’t remember his handle. I walked away from the forums for 4 years or so after the stem and mjr bull chit being back to back. It was an expensive ouch. Like I mentioned the one was definitely my fault. I knew better and rolled the dice with a newer source. (I called them bothout repeatedly after they didn’t make things right. My comments were never taken down so I know the mods/admins won’t delete that kinda stuff as long as it’s not bs.) I begrudgingly ponied up for the overpriced trt clinics too avoid getting burned (but as a lot know that has its own issues drama too. Some of the clinics aren’t above mixing in counterfeit or bunk products either)

My memory has never fully recovered either. It’s weird the things I forget and others I remember without issues. No rhyme or reason. So I have to find things to jump start what I want to remember. I found an old conversation lk3 and I had and was like ah hah. That’s him.

It always seems odd to me when someone says I got screwed over by a sponsor but don't wanna name any names? WTF? WHY?
Once I get the official report back I will post it. I did a labmax test and it obviously failed. If you know proviron raws you know exactly how it looks. As soon as I opened it I knew I was ripped off. In my city we have a service where you can bring your drugs and they test it for you and email you exactly what is in the sample you gave them, and it's a free service. I will post up results when I get the email. And even bigger is being lied to about having a remailer service.

Here is what would happen with no rules or regulation….. the wild west I see some request.

Reps and competitor would ruin the good guys ( the ones Who quietly kick ass)
Out with bogus posts or information.
It can be a dirty dirty game…

If you want the wild west try meso-Rx
See how that works for them.

I see some say- by golly I’m 40’yrs old and I know my shit….

Well not necessarily. There may be 20 yr old here that take the effort to put it the research and watch and monitor how things go. Always staying up to date.

It is odd but the most reasonable explanation I have been able developed as to why sponsors +/- other sources are not openly called out is due to the fear of being a banned, censored, or worst of all being labeled a pariah.

I've never been censored so no worries. Have I been burned a few times? Unequivocally. What did I do about each of the aforementioned incidents? I contacted the respective sponsors and not once did any of the sponsors in question make any attempt to mitigate the situation. Have I considered openly posting about it? Absolutely. Did I eventually openly call out any of these sponsors? No. However, some board members have sent PM's asking about XYZ sponsors and I would share with them the truth of my experiences with XYZ sponsors.

I've never been censored so no worries. Have I been burned a few times? Unequivocally. What did I do about each of the aforementioned incidents? I contacted the respective sponsors and not once did any of the sponsors in question make any attempt to mitigate the situation. Have I considered openly posting about it? Absolutely. Did I eventually openly call out any of these sponsors? No. However, some board members have sent PM's asking about XYZ sponsors and I would share with them the truth of my experiences with XYZ sponsors.
I remember gaul
A lot of us very long time customers with the guy as soon as he came on board and I remember he had sent something to me man in the PIP was like unbelievable and I contacted him and he basically came across defensive like I'm full of s*** but meanwhile I've been a customer for him for I don't know how many years so he didn't do anything about it

Then I went to Italy I left the board for a few months came back and sure enough so many people complained about it that he actually did something about it and then when I contacted him because I was like the very first person to contact him he didn't do anything for me he told me that the time period was over and I told him well I've been out of the country and I was the first person that basically contacted you and you told me there was nothing wrong and he still didn't fix the problem

But he did fix other people's problems which is good

And then when I had that test for Jenna like I was told by that sponsor too basically the f*** off and I'm full of s*** and yes so I believe in sponsors not 100% willing to admit that they made a mistake because they think they're going to lose a lot of business if they do

Key thing here though customers as long as they're legit should post about it and let other customers know cuz it's really not fair for customers to be taken advantage and it's not fair for sponsors to be taken advantage and the key thing is customers opinion of product really matter and as long as it's a legit and you're posting about it and talk to a mod and everything is copesthetic everybody should know about it because we're basically brothers in arms and we should protect each other

Once I get the official report back I will post it. I did a labmax test and it obviously failed. If you know proviron raws you know exactly how it looks. As soon as I opened it I knew I was ripped off. In my city we have a service where you can bring your drugs and they test it for you and email you exactly what is in the sample you gave them, and it's a free service. I will post up results when I get the email. And even bigger is being lied to about having a remailer service.
Looking forward to hearing more to this saga. Will you update here, in this thread?

Cage

Yeah, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

You see these young guys complaining that they're not blowing up like Vic Richards so their gear must be fake/underdosed... or claiming that they got scammed because they paid 3 days ago and don't have a tracking number yet.

Much better & faster results to send a polite e-mail asking about potential shipping delays, hell you never know when it could be a national holiday in the shipping country and the post office is jammed, etc. Did anyone here know that in Japan the post office is in total shutdown mode from Monday to now? Hell, you couldn't even buy Bitcoin this last week until today.

One time I had a shipping delay from an Islamic country... one quick polite e-mail and found out it was basically their version of Christmas and things were fucked at the post office at their end. They apologized and promised it was actually on it's way - two weeks later problem solved.

Yeah, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Flies are also atracted to shit. You think they stay away from something that didn't smell right, but no they wait until the worse and complain about the crap.

Or contact the sponsor

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420