advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone ever done Tren for a first injectable cycle?

tren is a bit rough for a first. I would stick with the basics.

that would be a mistake for a novice user to begin with tren as the very first cycle. The gains they get will be excellent but tren is so harsh its not recommended for a beginner. Your basic test/deca or eq stack is your best bet for a beginners cycle. They need to " get thier d**k wt first" before they move on to more complex compounds. Tell your friend not to try to walk before he can crawl.

i have had friends do tren only cycles. not something id recommend. my friends didnt have any problems other than the usual tren sides but its a rough compound to use. the people i know who did this were far from novices. but if you are going to do it reguardless stick with tren ace and a mild dose at that. the short ester will allow it to be out of your system much sooner if the sides become too harsh.

Tren for a first timer isn't the most advisable thing to do. We all want to do Tren. But it isn't one of the superior components out there for no reason. With one of the more fascinating components in terms of possibility of mass gained, comes sides.

Don't start out using everything under the kitchen sink. Go w/ your bread and butter, a simple 500mg/week test e for your first, throw in some dbol or deca on your second go-round and slowly progress from there. You'll thank yourself in the end for going at it slowly. This is a marathon, not a sprint bud.

Everyone is different. I wouldn't do a cycle w/out some sort of test. Are you implying doing just tren by itself and nothing else? I wouldn't advise that whether it was your first cycle or 10th. Frankly, there is nothing wrong with 300 mg p/wk tren and some test as a first cycle. I get very little (if any) sides with tren so saying its "harsh" is subjective. If I were to compare "undesireable" sides I'd prefer tren over say deca (shuts down my nutz too quick) or even dbol (lots of bloat). Even though dbol is one of my favs. Tren at lower doses, say 300 mg p/wk really is side free (for me) and allows great strength and lean mass increases.

Yup!

My first was 500mg Test E wk. , 350 Tren A @ 50 ed. I went into this cycle extremely uneducated and suffered initial night sweats, agitation, hairloss, insomnia. Most sides subsided greatly 4 weeks in however insomnia was still prevalent throughout. Im sure loving the ride.
I'm six weeks in with one more week left with Tren and finish off with my Test through week ten. Probably would have tried another compound had I researched as I should have. A training partner set up my cycle and I was unaware of Tren being a more advanced compund with potential "harsh" sides. the strength and vascularity are nice though. Lovin it.

The entire point of your first cycle is to asses your tolerance to levels of androgens not for steallar gains.

Test at 500mg is the typical standard dose because it does deliver solid gains and give a good reference point in regards to side effects.

Tren is a rough compound, I have run it everywhere from 400mg per week (my favorite) to a gram per week. Its not something to be played with lightly as a bad tren run will most likely ruin AAS for your for good.

Thats right about everybody being different. I was way bigger than the average dude on my first cycle so I figured I could do more. I played with fate and did almost 2 grams a week for my first cycle. No sides except mild water retention and night sweats from tren ace.

I did tren ace/100mg/eod/wks 6-12 of my first cycle which was 14wks of sust and eq. I had prami on hand and used clomid at 100mgs/day for three days every 3rd week. I was fine. But to be honest with you bro I wish I would have waited, because I have been desensitized to anything less than 1.5-2 grams a week. Start off simple and work your way up. You can put on plenty of retainable mass with a moderate dose of test e for 12 weeks and maybe some dbols for the first 4-6 weeks to jump start. Make sure you have an AI handy and your pct chems on hand (nolva, clom) before you start your cycle.
I get more sides from dbol then tren. Dbol makes me sweat all day and night, lose my appetite, have extremely painful lower back pumps, and massive water bloat. Tren is my fav. Never run anything without a moderate test dose dude. If you absolutley must run tren then don't start it until a couple of weeks after test, and stop it a couple of weeks before test. Never run tren for longer than 6 weeks. Also have prami(my fav.) or caber on hand before you start to treat the possible prolactin gyno you might get from the tren. I never use bromo it's shitty.

Last edited:
To all you guys that got severe sides from Tren, how much were you injecting at a time and how often?

Tren for a first timer isn't the most advisable thing to do. We all want to do Tren. But it isn't one of the superior components out there for no reason. With one of the more fascinating components in terms of possibility of mass gained, comes sides.

Don't start out using everything under the kitchen sink. Go w/ your bread and butter, a simple 500mg/week test e for your first, throw in some dbol or deca on your second go-round and slowly progress from there. You'll thank yourself in the end for going at it slowly. This is a marathon, not a sprint bud.
Couldn't have said it better ;)

Im on my 2nd cycle, entering 3rd week of Tren E @ 400mg/week, Test Cyp @

600mg/week.

The most tren ace I have done is 100mg/eod. No sides except night sweats. I never tried tren e yet.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws