over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone ever had a minor stroke?

DonJulio

Registered
Just wondering if any members have had one and are on TRT or even blasts?

No one?
Well I did last Sunday. HCT RBC and Hem got right at the top of the range but what got me was I cooked BBQ at at a Bday party all day in 108 degree heat which sent me to dehydration city.
Just scared and I don't trust the doctors much.
I could have admitted to using METH and Test together and they would say it's the TEST! I swear they acted that way.

Were you diagnosed with a transient ischemic event? Were you admitted ?

I had a case of bells pausey after a severe sinus infection... basically like a mini stroke that lasts 24hours ... scariest moment... i woke up, went to drink a glass of water and it poured down my chest.... looked at face in mirror, half drooping and no muscle control...

Yes sir..... 3 days in the hospital.
No adverse effects after my left side was no longer numb.
Hand of God the doc said. Other side of my brain and I am in a rest home eating through a straw.
They advised never using exo test again and blamed it almost exclusively.
Funny thing was my neurologist had to be reminded that there is no data confirming her claims AND I had to point out the Hemo HCT issue on the blood work. She was so anti Testosterone she was blind looking at my blood work.
Frustrating being in a room full of women including my wife and me and testosterone were lynched. So I turn to my boys...yall.
Thanks for your reply steelz and any input/advise I truly appreciate from you guys.

Were you diagnosed with a transient ischemic event? Were you admitted ?

Attachments

• head.jpeg
    head.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 178
Yes sir..... 3 days in the hospital.
No adverse effects after my left side was no longer numb.
Hand of God the doc said. Other side of my brain and I am in a rest home eating through a straw.
They advised never using exo test again and blamed it almost exclusively.
Funny thing was my neurologist had to be reminded that there is no data confirming her claims AND I had to point out the Hemo HCT issue on the blood work. She was so anti Testosterone she was blind looking at my blood work.
Frustrating being in a room full of women including my wife and me and testosterone were lynched. So I turn to my boys...yall.
Thanks for your reply steelz and any input/advise I truly appreciate from you guys.

Some doctors will do that as they prefer to have a cause vs idiopathic etiology. Her claims aren't entirely unfounded l, but in my opinion play a greater role in an older male, 70+ or one with a history of cva. i would look more to the events leading up to the tia, your electrolyte balance, prolonged heat exposure, and secondarily to hormones, supps, etc.

I'm not your dr, nor will I offer anything other than well wishes and an opinion on causative factors. maintaining your trt or not is up to you and your endo

I had a case of bells pausey after a severe sinus infection... basically like a mini stroke that lasts 24hours ... scariest moment... i woke up, went to drink a glass of water and it poured down my chest.... looked at face in mirror, half drooping and no muscle control...

Lol this is the same phrase we hear all the time in the er. It's always while trying to drink or rinse. Can almost diagnose the bells palsey without seeing the patient, since no extreme headache is noted.

Lol this is the same phrase we hear all the time in the er. It's always while trying to drink or rinse. Can almost diagnose the bells palsey without seeing the patient, since no extreme headache is noted.

atleast it wasnt blazing hot coffee lol :D

Had minor stroke 4 years ago. GF found me on bathroom floor covered in vomit and about 2 gallons of sweat. Hospital 6 days. They said it was because my red blood cell count was way high, blood was too thick. I never told anyone what I was taking but after much research I know I caused it. Was taking test and about 800mg of EQ. It was caused by the EQ, not the test. Look it up. They gave me major blood thinners and I stopped the EQ (never touch it again) and everything else for awhile. Recently back on 500mg Test and 250 Deca EW. Just had my blood done. My Doc says he wishes his blood looked as good. Hemo is good, BP is perfect, Cholesterol is awesome. Sugar is low. Trace minerals all look good. Some neurologists and cardiologists are not educated on the effects of hormones at all. Doctors are not Gods by any means. They promote their feelings and agenda all the time.

I had that happen to me Last November. My immune system was shot and BP is essentially related to the herpes virus that lays dormant, but manifests when the immune system tanks.

It was certainly scary, I woke up, my left side of my face was all funky looking and I couldn't chew or drink on that side for the life of me. Lasted two weeks. That was a looonnng two weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131