advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

has anyone ever used bronkaid for the ephedrine?

Yes and it seemed too work well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used it for a very short amount of time. You should stack it with a caffeine pill and an asprin to make an ECA stack.

I did not get the same ephedrine effect from it that i got from the supplements that were available in the late 90's and early 2000's. For some reason the bronkaid and primatene tablets were weaker.

Those products like Dymetadrine extreme, Ripped Fuel and Stacker that had the pure ephedra alkaloids seemed much stronger to me than these asthma products.

I just got some, it has 25 mg of Ephedrine HCL per caplet. 200 mg caffeine and a baby asprin and you have the proven thermogenic ECA stack of the 80's and 90's. When dieting, I like doing 2 days ECA 2x/day alternated with 2 days of clen.

I'm using it right now and it's working well. Stacked with caffeine 3 times a day. Mine are 12.5 mg tabs so have to take two but no biggie

no, 25 mg per serving. Up to 3 or 4 times per day.

Better than a ECA is ECY for me. This summer I do 2wk on and 2wk off and see my body fat dissappear with a properly diet. Stacking with 150mg eod of Test prop and 70mg of Oxand. Stack to repeat.

Agree with everyone else here , use it (bronkaid) now a days when it's time to cut down ....always worked well combined with a baby aspirin and caffeine tabs ...one tab of the aforementioned twice a day for me

I use it, but not as the ECA stack. I travel a lot and wind up driving long distances overnight, it is an EXCELLENT stimulant for alertness. Not jittery, not anxious, just a very clean, very natural awake/alertness.

But the brand I use is indeed bronkaid, and it works great for me.

The ECA stacks that they sell today are garbage, they arent even really better than the regular fat burners. I dont know what the science is behind it, but i think its just ephedra extract as opposed to ephedra alkaloids which is why they can sell it.

The bronkaid is the closest you will get to the old school ephedra alkaloids. Im not sure what made that stuff so strong, maybe it was all the other stuff that they put with it. Even though the bronkaid is technically the same thing, when i stack it with caffeine and Asprin i still dont get as speedy and hot as i did from the ECA fat burners from the late 90's

Make meth with the bronkaid. Its a great fat burner

yeah thats why they make you show ID and take your info. Meth will burn all your fat, muscle and brain cells....

I did not get the same ephedrine effect from it that i got from the supplements that were available in the late 90's and early 2000's. For some reason the bronkaid and primatene tablets were weaker.

Agree. It still does the job. But 75mg of bronk aid doesn't seem to do what 75mg of ephedrine from an ECA stack a decade ago would do. And you'd think, being 10 years older, the effects would only have increased since my metabolism has slowed.

Agree. It still does the job. But 75mg of bronk aid doesn't seem to do what 75mg of ephedrine from an ECA stack a decade ago would do. And you'd think, being 10 years older, the effects would only have increased since my metabolism has slowed.

Yeah i have talked to several people who train, and guys on this board also that say the same thing. Its the best thing available, but it has less of an effect than the stuff from back in the day.

bronkaid is Ephedrine sulfate and not ephedrine hcl for those that care so results could vary.

bronkaid is Ephedrine sulfate and not ephedrine hcl for those that care so results could vary.

This is true, I forgot. That's why I use the primatene tabs. Ephedrine hcl. Forgot there was 2 kinds

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear