over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone felt like this?

Hay topfuel I will give my 2cents worth. I am 49 and feeling better most of the time and looking better all of the time than ever and it is probably due to TRT. Blood work is the key. Once you start reading about TRT on some of the other boards you learn that most mental issues are tied to hormones and the only way to know for sure is blood work.
I have been on 40mg test cyp EOD for 160mg/week and have a bit of an E2 issue since I was up to 2mg of arimidex EOD and it was not keeping me below 30 ng/uL ? I’m also using 250 ius HCG eod. This has kept me going strong and making progress in the gym and in my personal life.
There is a lot to understanding how your hormone levels affect you mood but if your mood is off it’s is likely due to a chemical level that can be understood and managed. Just going back on gear without regard for what your blood work looks like is not a good idea.
You can do TRT without a doctor but it’s a good idea to find one. You can save money on your test, AI and HCG by purchasing on your own and even lab work but finding a good doctor is worth it. If you have insurance then you can save a lot but mine has a high deductible now and even when it does cover it I hate to pay the ridiculous prices for arimidex. HCG was not as bad but still over priced and you don’t need much. If you don’t need more than .25mg of an AI eod then it’s not so bad but in my case it got expensive.
Feel free to contact me via PM if you like. I’m no expert on Gear use but I have learned a lot about TRT and happy to help.
And to Kaladryn, I would really like to discuss you E2 problem since I have seem to have a similar problem. As I said, I was up to 2.25 mg of anastrozole EOD and my last lab test came back at something like 32 which was well above the optimum 22 which I have been chasing for a year and half. I kept having to take more and more so I just switched to Exemestane. I’m taking 25mg ED and wondering if its way to much or not. So far I have not noticed anything dramatic but I have never been low with regard to E2 so I’m not sure what to expect. Morning wood is not great but it’s there and not there. It’s seams to be there good if I have taken some tadalafil and I’m told that if your really low even that won’t help.
The only possible low e2 sign I think I’m having is difficulty getting off. That could also be from too high or high prolactin. I started Prami a few weeks back and I’m up to 1mg/day so I’m thinking I should be doing fine with respect to prolactin. So I’m thinking it’s E2 related. I am going to have another blood test done in a week so I guess I’ll know for sure then.

25mg aromasin ED is a lot, you shouldn't need that much. 250iu of HCG EOD might be a bit too much, remember HCG stimulates testicular aromatase, which no AI can help you with. I would recommend periodically cycling off all AIs, and using nolvadex for a month or two. It will have the side effect of boosting your HDL as well.

Remember you are pushing a fairly high weekly dose of test, probably puts you at around 1000 like me, this might make your "ideal" of a 22 estradiol unrealistic. I personally am happy with anything 30 or under. Also, 1mg ED of prami is also a lot, you shouldn't need that much unless you are pushing a lot of tren or deca...

edit: one more thing, the halflife of adex in males is only 24 hours, EOD dosing may have caused uneven E2 levels, just speculation...

Last edited:
Be grateful and find your happiness

I work with (and realize I too can be one of them at any time) but my job entails working at a large military hospital and seeing every day young 20 year old marines, sailors and soldiers with bi-lateral amputations or worse....some of them coming into the O.R FOR their amputations (usually with upbeat attitudes and asking "what the hell, why the long wait...lets get this on").

Every time I find myself even thinking that I might pass on the gym and making up some bullshit excuse.....or thinking that I do enough already as it is and that extra 45 minute cardio session isn't necessary I think of these young guys (and sometimes I actually see them while making these excuses and REALLY feel like a lazy POS) and that they would kill to be able to have the ability to just be able to walk again let alone kick some ass in the gym and have a stellar leg workout or cardio session. God knows....just a walk on the beach and feel the sand in the toes again.

I may only be 1/2 your age but I have also realized there are FAR more important things in a mans life than the gym. This doesn't mean forget and fore go all aspects of your personal health and throw dietary sense and discipline into the wind but what really sticks with me is a quote that someone from T-nation posted years ago in a thread similar to this and it went something like.....

"When your old.....assuming you make it to 70 or 80 and you look back on your life.....there's a damn good chance your not going to reminisce over all the incredible chest workouts you had, the 20.5 in arms you achieved in building or the 3.6% BF you dieted down to that one summer. What you WILL look back and remember all the great experiences you had, all the wonderful places you'd traveled, people you met, beautiful women you had intimate relations with, and the other people lives you affected (hopefully for the better)."

This statement was nothing less than a revelation to me because up until that point sadly the gym and my progress in it was really all my narrow mind conceived. I though long and hard about how utterly meaningless my life really was especially to others and the zero impact I had on anyone except my selfish ass self. I literally cringe now when I see those animal pak ads because at one point I thought that was how I wanted to live my life, alone and solitary with a fucking gallon of water, torn sweat pants and shirt and a couple cans of tuna. Very sad indeed.

My suggestion would be to really evaluate what drives you and makes you wake up in the morning and want to do more. If the gym is no longer in that category for you then by all means.....say goodbye to it. Again don't let your health and level of fitness go to the wayside but at some point the revelation that life is short and by far the most valuable resource that man has is time.....and it's ever fleeting has to be accepted and acted upon.

Like the saying says.....insanity is doing the same thing over and over yet expecting different results. If you are trying to force those feeling to want to go to the gym over and over and it's still not happening then let it go.
Who knows maybe you just need a break, maybe you could benefit from TRT, or maybe you are just ready to more on to greener pastures and only you will known what that will entail.

Good luck with whatever decision your pursue and know that nothing is wrong.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws