over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

has anyone gotten cysts from tren?

numba1scrapper

Registered
i havent taken tren in over a year and a half, but im finally sick of looking at this shit and dont want to take it again before i can, if possible combat it.

ive ran high doses of test/deca/mast/dbol/anadrol ext ext and have NEVER gotten ANY body acne what so ever... I did a test/tren E cycle a while back and within 8 weeks my chest was hoorriibbllee with acne.. it took moonthhss to SOMEWHAT clear up and now im almost two years since ive ran it and dont have much acne, but scars and 3 cysts. I've been gaining a bit of bodyfat lately and wanted to run it again as it was an amazing compound but absolutely dont want this shit coming back worse...

Has anyone ever gotten this shit and how did you fix it or stop it from starting? im very familiar with accutane and have ran two 6 months with great success, but I have CYSTS it looks like, not acne.

1674ihh.jpg

that looks like acne to me personally

maybe a better pic? coz ive had similar acne on my back from tren, doesnt bother me at all, some sun and salt water on my back, and the light tan/dry skin gets rid of most my acne

Yes this does happen to me as well. And in strange places like my elbows, and behind my earlobes.

Taking high doses of vitamin b5 with vitamin a did appear to help me. But I will not guarantee it works. Try it now to see if it helps clear up the cysts you do have. I started our with 2000 of b5 and 20,000 of A and worked up from there. I would not go above 6000 of b5.

but jus so it helps

cystic acne i very serious case of acne

my friend has it on his back, he has it genetically since puberty, and has started accutane, his dermatologist told him a aggressive accutane treatment of 1-2 years would get rid of it permanently (even if he used steroids) since accutane kills the oil glands in skin permanently, he now is one tren/bold/sus cycle since september, and his accutane has still helped to clear up the cystic acne

i have another friend who got rid of his cystic pubertal acne by using accutane for 2 years, he now uses 2 grams of test, or 800mg of tren weekly, and has no 1 single acne spot or lump

hope this helps

Last edited:
Tren Hex did it to me every time. I get them on my face up near my temple most of the time.

I start to get it on my shoulders, chest and back. When I add masteron to the mix it seems to aggravate it more. I use a acne wash, and an antibacterial wash. I alternate between the two every other shower.
If it gets past my comfort zone, Ill start doxycycline and run it through the cycle.

i get them by the elbow/forearm region. I will be doing a accutane regimen here soon.

So, acutanes affects are permanent? Wow! I have serious acne issue. I wash my face three times a day and apply acne cream at night. On the weekends or any day that I am home all day, I will have the acne cream on all day. I still can't get rid of it. I had acne bad as a kid and ever year of my life, since, have had some. The testosterone has brought it back with a vengeance. I know that this sounds like some insecure kid stuff, but sometimes it is so bad that I don,t want to leave the house. I am definitely going to have to try this.

So, acutanes affects are permanent? Wow! I have serious acne issue. I wash my face three times a day and apply acne cream at night. On the weekends or any day that I am home all day, I will have the acne cream on all day. I still can't get rid of it. I had acne bad as a kid and ever year of my life, since, have had some. The testosterone has brought it back with a vengeance. I know that this sounds like some insecure kid stuff, but sometimes it is so bad that I don,t want to leave the house. I am definitely going to have to try this.

Accutane will get rid of it but some people get some nasty sides while others don't experience any.

The only time I get acne or cysts like that is from Tren when I'm not cutting. When my diets clean I never have issues. But on my lower back I get em when my diet is shit and I'm on tren.

ive never heard of anyone running accutane for 1-2 yeeaarss, i feel like there liver would be totally fucked running it that long? From what ive been told Accutane is worse then dbol for the liver and if you run dbol for 1-2 years with no breaks youd be fucked... I've ran it for 6 months and my facial acne went 100% away and didnt return for yeaaarss, but i just cant get rid of these damn cysts.

I always get it on my shoulders, then it spreads heavily to my back and a little on my chest.

No its not permanent. Idk why that was said when its not true at all.

ive never heard of anyone running accutane for 1-2 yeeaarss, i feel like there liver would be totally fucked running it that long? From what ive been told Accutane is worse then dbol for the liver and if you run dbol for 1-2 years with no breaks youd be fucked... I've ran it for 6 months and my facial acne went 100% away and didnt return for yeaaarss, but i just cant get rid of these damn cysts.

I took accutane for bad cysts that caused scaring. Years later I was just as oily and cysts come and go. B5 high dose really helps with oil. I wouldn't take accutane again, not after what i went through. HELL NO.

Did your cysts go away while on accutane? I use a 10% benzoyl peroxide along with b5 pills to cover oil and bacteria. Acne free makes this mask stuff thats sulfer, i just use that on the actuall zits/cysts till it dries up. I actually use sterile needle after a few days and stick it right in cysts, usually with just a lil bit of pressure, it opens. I wouldn't use too much pressure if it doesn't come out. I think of them as abcesses, if left alone it will only damage healthy tissue. Prevention is key.... B5 and topical works wonders. Lotion's with zinc oxide can help keep skin from drying out and the zinc helps with acne as well.

I got it bad from Tren enth. I had to get on 20mg of tane for 6 months and that got rid of 90% of it. Nothing else worked

I took accutane for bad cysts that caused scaring. Years later I was just as oily and cysts come and go. B5 high dose really helps with oil. I wouldn't take accutane again, not after what i went through. HELL NO.

Did your cysts go away while on accutane? I use a 10% benzoyl peroxide along with b5 pills to cover oil and bacteria. Acne free makes this mask stuff thats sulfer, i just use that on the actuall zits/cysts till it dries up. I actually use sterile needle after a few days and stick it right in cysts, usually with just a lil bit of pressure, it opens. I wouldn't use too much pressure if it doesn't come out. I think of them as abcesses, if left alone it will only damage healthy tissue. Prevention is key.... B5 and topical works wonders. Lotion's with zinc oxide can help keep skin from drying out and the zinc helps with acne as well.

no, they didnt actually, i went on for 6 months and saw no improvement.. chapped lips for 6 months for nothing lol... I've actually stuck a needle in it a few times, but theres no puss in it at all.. its like its just skin now which is wierd..ive even tried that wartner shit that freezes it and it looked like it made it go down but its still freakin here. ill try that b5

Are you using the same supplier every time? You might want to switch just to check quality

I got them from a bad vial of prop. Nothing worked but time. I got them mostly on my chest and neck. The chest ones were extremely painful.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

The best thing i have ever used to control acne is called hibiclens. It comes in a blue bottle at stores like cvs. It is an antimicrobrial wash that doctors use pre surgery. Buy a bottle and try before you get on something serious like acutane

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131