advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone had success reversing Grey hair?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
A little grey for salt and pepper is fine (and preferred by many women) but at times I think I have gone greyer than I find to be optimal. I came across a picture the other day from just under 4 yrs ago and my hair and beard looked 95% Black. I have had some greys for a very long time but they weren't super noticeable unless you really were up-close.

The last 2 yrs I have noticed accelerated greying and part of me thinks that it can be due to my typical daily intake of 45-60mg of Zinc Picolinate and the depletion of copper. Running my last nutrient panel 15 mos ago, my zinc levels were great and my copper levels were also appropriate - so at that point, I had no depletion of Copper due to Zinc intake (by numbers)..nor did I the time prior. I plan to have these tested again in the month of August.

4/26/21: Zinc levels were 154 (range 56-134) and Copper levels were 119 (range 72-166).
9/22/20: Zinc levels were 106 and Copper was 112.

All that aside, I was hoping to hear stories of people who may have gone down this road and reversed a good portion of their greys and restored their natural hair color. And on another note, maybe anyone who has toyed with the Peptide GHK-Cu.

Thanks!

Adding colour to his hair and gaining weight made this man look like a different person, the discussion mentions other compunds but it´s not an avenue I have pursued.

If you want to go the safer more commercial route:

A little grey for salt and pepper is fine (and preferred by many women) but at times I think I have gone greyer than I find to be optimal. I came across a picture the other day from just under 4 yrs ago and my hair and beard looked 95% Black. I have had some greys for a very long time but they weren't super noticeable unless you really were up-close.

The last 2 yrs I have noticed accelerated greying and part of me thinks that it can be due to my typical daily intake of 45-60mg of Zinc Picolinate and the depletion of copper. Running my last nutrient panel 15 mos ago, my zinc levels were great and my copper levels were also appropriate - so at that point, I had no depletion of Copper due to Zinc intake (by numbers)..nor did I the time prior. I plan to have these tested again in the month of August.

4/26/21: Zinc levels were 154 (range 56-134) and Copper levels were 119 (range 72-166).
9/22/20: Zinc levels were 106 and Copper was 112.

All that aside, I was hoping to hear stories of people who may have gone down this road and reversed a good portion of their greys and restored their natural hair color. And on another note, maybe anyone who has toyed with the Peptide GHK-Cu.

Thanks!
I was going to mention the peptide. I intend to try it within the next year for other reasons, it seems to have many benefits, still lots to read though

I read anecdotal reports of people reporting tb500 reversed some graying. I don’t have much hair on my head so I can’t comment

I could have sworn reading a post once where the person said they had less gray hair. I thought they attributed it to GH but it was only one post in the thousands I read about GH. I agree with the others that say embrace the look. I have a friend who went gray at a very young age. He never gave a shit nor should he.

I'm curious why you think the copper/zinc issue is the culprit. I am naive to the subject. Is this a thing?

I have reversed some graying of my hair with hgh use. Some of my older buddys have had the same result. I use pharma grade. The jintropin from the old days worked to. One buddy of mine had some results with his beard getting some brown hairs in his gray beard. None of us have had complete color change.

Isn't there a paba and maca puritine ( not spelling that right) study about reversing grey hair on ergo.

My old health teacher back in the 90's swore by Pantothenic acid. He was killed early in life so I can't ask his opinion now:(

When my father was being treated for cancer, all his white hair (he had zero balding) fell out during chemo. Afterwards, it all grew back black.

There's quite a lot of reviews of the carnivore diet doing this. Zero idea of the legitimacy.

When my father was being treated for cancer, all his white hair (he had zero balding) fell out during chemo. Afterwards, it all grew back black.
This exact thing happened to my Dad. No one had ever seen him without a mustache and his hair was dark grey(he was close to black before greying). After the chemo we couldn't recognize him because the stache was gone. Everything grew back light/medium brown. Strange

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws