YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone had success reversing Grey hair?

MT II has potential, its melanocytes producing less melanin that leads to grey hair.

I’ve been on melanotan II for a couple months which has darkened my hair and goatee. That and HGH both seem to help. I cut out grey goatee hairs daily haha beard dye works great but it makes my skin itch for days.

Why not just use the just for men stuff that GRADUALLY changes the color of your hair/beard with each wash. So you determine the color without it changing from gray to dark brown in one day.

Cage

No can do.

When my father was being treated for cancer, all his white hair (he had zero balding) fell out during chemo. Afterwards, it all grew back black.
Most people would probably opt for the grey hair rather then pursue that treatment to restore their natural color.

A little grey for salt and pepper is fine (and preferred by many women) but at times I think I have gone greyer than I find to be optimal. I came across a picture the other day from just under 4 yrs ago and my hair and beard looked 95% Black. I have had some greys for a very long time but they weren't super noticeable unless you really were up-close.

The last 2 yrs I have noticed accelerated greying and part of me thinks that it can be due to my typical daily intake of 45-60mg of Zinc Picolinate and the depletion of copper. Running my last nutrient panel 15 mos ago, my zinc levels were great and my copper levels were also appropriate - so at that point, I had no depletion of Copper due to Zinc intake (by numbers)..nor did I the time prior. I plan to have these tested again in the month of August.

4/26/21: Zinc levels were 154 (range 56-134) and Copper levels were 119 (range 72-166).
9/22/20: Zinc levels were 106 and Copper was 112.

All that aside, I was hoping to hear stories of people who may have gone down this road and reversed a good portion of their greys and restored their natural hair color. And on another note, maybe anyone who has toyed with the Peptide GHK-Cu.

Thanks!
I dropped winny and upped my test a lil and that reversed about 30% of it and at 43 I was only 39% grey, I have it only on the sides by my ears none on too my brother 2 years younger no roids ever solid grey

Currently holding the line with these:

1659202068604.png 1659202098668.png

You guys are old.

Have heard a lot of guys using Tb500 and HGH over the years. But many swear by the enzyme catalase to get rid of grey hair as it’s believed to reduce oxidative stress in the body and turns hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water.

Lucky me, I am still young enough to not have the issue, but have seen many older guys have great success with it.

I’d be glad to be in the position to worry about hair going grey. 👨‍🦲

I’ve taken a lot of gh, tb500, mt2, blah blah blah, and none of it has ever done anything to stop my hair going grey C8CB1905-D312-4204-99DC-00E88ADFBEB5.jpeg

Anyone that finds a cure for grey or balding will be richer then they can hope for.
i recently read that thay have solved the balding puzzle and are doing studies on pigs( i guess there skn is close to human)so maybe 10 yrs.or so

I appreciate the constructive answers here. Believe me guys, I am not worried about a bit of grey - but it just seems like a lot and I'd like a better balance. Also, grey hair is more wirey and grows differently and whether it is the climate or the greys - my beard doesnt grow nearly as well here on the west coast the last 2 yrs as it did in the humid mid atlantic states. Even when I went home for 2.5 wks over Christmas, I could tell a difference in the growth being back home..which was wild.

I just use J4M every couple of weeks and call it a day. Wifey likes that my darker hair makes me look as young as the rest of me :cool:

I appreciate the constructive answers here. Believe me guys, I am not worried about a bit of grey - but it just seems like a lot and I'd like a better balance. Also, grey hair is more wirey and grows differently and whether it is the climate or the greys - my beard doesnt grow nearly as well here on the west coast the last 2 yrs as it did in the humid mid atlantic states. Even when I went home for 2.5 wks over Christmas, I could tell a difference in the growth being back home..which was wild.
I've also noticed this when traveling in different climates.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws