Has anyone here taken injectable NAD?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Injectable or even IV NAD+?

How did it make you feel?

Tried the IV NAD+. I think it was the 400ml bag as they come in different sizes. I was coming off some type of viral infection (cold symptoms like heavy head pressure and nasal stuffiness that was 24hrs constant and blood work and tests revealed nothing other than the docs telling me it might be an auto-immune response) that I had picked up at the gym.

So I had already been getting a few Immune & Vitamin C IV's the weeks prior. I can't say that I experienced a stunning level of endurance and energy boost the very next day, and so on like a lot of people mention. But I did feel a low grade boost of energy and well being. However that could also be chalked up to a placebo effect.

One of the thoughts behind the NAD+ IV's is to rapidly get the levels of NAD+ to maximum levels in the body and then once achieved, just a maintenance dose monthly to sustain levels. Maybe, my NAD+ levels were already pretty elevated naturally and so the boost I experienced was not as profound as others?

I do know by talking to some of the other patrons that come in to the same clinic to get the NAD+ IV's on the regular and they swear by it's effects. Especially the alertness and energy and endurance results. One of their claims is that they just feel like doing things, working, cleaning, running.... literally productive activities that they might have put to the side, but they are just overflowing with energy to do something.

PS. Just a word of caution if you have never done it before (I'm sure your practitioner would warn you about this as well).... watch the flow rate of the IV with NAD. If it's the first time, you might want to take it real slow. Go too fast and you'll know it within seconds. It's a funky feeling that comes over you...almost similar to hypoglycemia if you've ever experienced it. Seen quite a few people experience it while I've been in there....sneaks up on them real fast cause they weren't aware of it. It's funny watching, because all of a sudden you start seeing people begin squirming and holding their stomach and their head and right away, a nurse will run over and drop the flow rate. I could take a pretty fast flow in comparison, but when I upped it on my own to a certain point, the feelings came on pretty quick LOL so I had to back it down and then toggled with it trying to push the limits for the next hour or so, because at the speed rate you get setup with, its about a 2-3 hour drip depending on the size bag you get. Might not want to eat right before it the first time either. :)

AE

Guys get it for powerlifting meets, often comes in IV blends. Popular in larger cities, I know people that will come out for parties or sports events for 'IV therapy' as they call it. No prior use with it but from everything i've read, the cost to benefit ratio is rather low. Placebo is 30% of all effect though not to mention it is often legit stuff as it's usually administered by clinicians.

Rogan and Jamie have been getting it done and they talked about it recently and were explaining this discomfort in going too fast. Someone asked where they felt it and someone said 'in your guts'. LOL then Rogan said hes on a quest to get it administered as fast as possible(working his way to it).

Rogan and Jamie have been getting it done and they talked about it recently and were explaining this discomfort in going too fast. Someone asked where they felt it and someone said 'in your guts'. LOL then Rogan said hes on a quest to get it administered as fast as possible(working his way to it).

Yep Ben Greenfield was on Rogan's podcast talking about how brutal it felt during the administration as well

Guys get it for powerlifting meets, often comes in IV blends. Popular in larger cities, I know people that will come out for parties or sports events for 'IV therapy' as they call it. No prior use with it but from everything i've read, the cost to benefit ratio is rather low. Placebo is 30% of all effect though not to mention it is often legit stuff as it's usually administered by clinicians.

Even if it does turn out to be great, it costs around $850-1000 per treatment so it's insanely expensive. There is no doubt that NAD is a major hallmark of aging though.

Even if it does turn out to be great, it costs around $850-1000 per treatment so it's insanely expensive. There is no doubt that NAD is a major hallmark of aging though.

Meh, I use injectable vitamin b3 as it's much cheaper

niacinamide is an interesting compound that i looked at and used years ago.
what dose did you try like that?
for how long etc?

The B3 receptor is something my pharmacist buddy and I use to regularly discuss. I've used it in some form for a few years. PO was always short term as oral intake shows more affinity for side effects. I never found PO to be incredibly useful as the dose needed is high and will come with potential ALT/AST increases, thought the literature is mixed on niacin and shows some paradoxical effects on the liver and the gastric system. The variance comes from it's range of uses though, there's subcultures that swear by it for things like mental well being and withdrawals rather than the normal heart disease crowd. Bc pharma has statins we have little clinical evidence on the topic in the US to get a more clear pic. I've used an injectable b complex for a little while now, dose isn't super linear and bc it's a complex I couldn't give an accurate number of my dose. As a diagnosed major depressive I can say it does nothing for my mental state but I do have improved lipid markers with out changes to my live enzymes. Vitamin B3 and B complex come second in my opinion to glutathione in almost every marker.

very interesting.
thanks bud
i have used it high dose oral for periods of time more exploring the mental aspect. also used for years as part of inj b12/complex.
that method is very different with oral as there can be some feel at 1.5-2g especially with other things. the times i used it were an atempt to help with mania/hypomania associated with bipolar.

if you have access to various types of sod i highly recommend it. mnsod inj not really feely but i think really worth it. i used it for about ten years and have not had access for a while

Vitamin B3 and B complex come second in my opinion to glutathione in almost every marker.

Speaking of glutathione, I saw this ad for a new oral glutathione supp they claim is better than injectable glutathione or NAC etc. Extremely expensive from this company :D I don't know if it's worth a shit though. What do you think?

Speaking of glutathione, I saw this ad for a new oral glutathione supp they claim is better than injectable glutathione or NAC etc. Extremely expensive from this company :D I don't know if it's worth a shit though. What do you think?

Didn't read, every year they make new cars and phones and I stick with what I got. I think oral NAC is shit for AAS users, glutathione is far superior in combating chronic liver stress from c17a.

Didn't read, every year they make new cars and phones and I stick with what I got. I think oral NAC is shit for AAS users, glutathione is far superior in combating chronic liver stress from c17a.

Seeing your posts it looks to me you are quite up to date with things :D

Myself I'm not sure when any antioxidant supplementation is warranted, seems like it can work against you even in the health department. It's pretty confusing :D
How do you use glutathione? When stress is at its highest?

Seeing your posts it looks to me you are quite up to date with things :D

Myself I'm not sure when any antioxidant supplementation is warranted, seems like it can work against you even in the health department. It's pretty confusing :D
How do you use glutathione? When stress is at its highest?

I'm much less enlightened than most around here believe but that's a relative point of view. I use select products that are shown to facilitate hepatic function and prevent overmethylation, pretty much year round, while the liver isn't damaged too badly by AAS directly the western life style is very hard on depleting liver antioxidants. As @LK3 stated where the liver goes the brain goes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws