advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

has anyone here that once thought their joints may never be the same recovered?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I messed up tendons at about 24-25, ten years ago, going way too heavy and way too intense, i wanted big arms, if it hurt I did it, really inexpirienced and stupid

joints always tend to get injured which I start pushing intensity

has anyone overcame this and can train high intensity that once had messed up joints?

20 years ago i thought my knees would be the first to go. but i was wrong it was my shoulders. but the knees still ache.
now if you are talking about some one that had some joint issues for a few weeks or months and let them heal and stopped abusing them and they were still good several years later, i would say yes. if you are talking about many years of abuse then i have never heard about them recovering and being good as new. once you actually start wearing out the ends of the bones no that tissue isn't going to grow back.

glucosamine, chrodrotin, and MSN can help joints.
I dont think it is a placebo effect either. I had a dog with joint issues the vet recommended the above supplements. Within a month the dog was getting around much better.
The dog had no idea it was taking a supplement.
Maybe try this if you havent already to help joints

joints

I am 51yrs old and my joints have really bad arthritis every where. So I started taking glucosamine and fish oil to help with the pain and they both work well. But the best thing for me is exercise and cortisone shots every 4 months.

If you have deteriorated cartilage to the point of bone on bone a replacement is ur best gig . If its inflamation related glucosamine and msm may help but injectable curricum about 800mgs a week can work wonders. Pro

I am 51yrs old and my joints have really bad arthritis every where. So I started taking glucosamine and fish oil to help with the pain and they both work well. But the best thing for me is exercise and cortisone shots every 4 months.

terrible idea health wise.

there are much better methods.

glucosamine and fish oil will do very little too.

i believe that he was talking about "cortisone shots every 4 months" being the bad idea.

correct, the cortisone shots are a terrible idea!

in line with cutting off your nose to spite your face. lol

buck and prostock know my suggestions and I thin both have implemented them with some success.

healthy options that have desirable side effects.

that is what good drugs are!

I have written lots about all this so ill just let those who have tried some share, there testimonials will hold more weight then anything I have to say.

hydrolyzed collagen II is the only supplement i know of to actually regenerate cartilage in studies... LBAs have a very hefty amount of hydro collagen II... justtttt sayinggggg lol :star-w:rs

correct, the cortisone shots are a terrible idea!

in line with cutting off your nose to spite your face. lol

buck and prostock know my suggestions and I thin both have implemented them with some success.

healthy options that have desirable side effects.

that is what good drugs are!

I have written lots about all this so ill just let those who have tried some share, there testimonials will hold more weight then anything I have to say.

I'm interested in hearing more of your suggestion LK3 I just had 3 hour Dr. appointment today with x rays to find out I have Osteoarthritis Arthritis in my knees and my lower spine. Damn sumo leg presses. According to the Dr. and x rays. Right knee almost bone on bone. My Back has bothered me for years just got worse over the past 8 months. I thought it was ‎Sciatica nerve being pinched. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated or any others that have had results with their Osteoarthritis Arthritis. I do remember several months ago a discussion on the advantages of injecting of circum. I 'll search that. Are these to just help with pain or restore cartilage?

thx guys

hydrolyzed collagen II is the only supplement i know of to actually regenerate cartilage in studies... LBAs have a very hefty amount of hydro collagen II... justtttt sayinggggg lol :star-w:rs

Pitbull I remember the discussion of how hydrolyzed collagen II can regenerate cartilage. Seem Dante was in on the discussion and listed a couple of products. My question is did anyone conclude cartilage can be restored even if arthritis has set in ? I suppose I can do my own study for 6 months and see. thx guys

I really know nothing about the science behind it, but I certainly can vouch for LBA's effectiveness when it comes to joint pain/mobility... haven't used them in a long time now, but back 8-9 years ago when Phil was selling them I used to consume about half of my daily protein intake from them, and clearly, all the knees/wrists/shoulders aches I was usually prone to really seemed non-existent... LBA's are good stuff IMO!! :)

Pitbull I remember the discussion of how hydrolyzed collagen II can regenerate cartilage. Seem Dante was in on the discussion and listed a couple of products. My question is did anyone conclude cartilage can be restored even if arthritis has set in ? I suppose I can do my own study for 6 months and see. thx guys

Change in knee osteoarthritis cartilage detected by delayed gadolinium enhanced magnetic resonance imaging following treatment with collagen hydrolysate: a pilot randomized controlled trial

That is the link he posted regarding it... :)

I'm interested in hearing more of your suggestion LK3 I just had 3 hour Dr. appointment today with x rays to find out I have Osteoarthritis Arthritis in my knees and my lower spine. Damn sumo leg presses. According to the Dr. and x rays. Right knee almost bone on bone. My Back has bothered me for years just got worse over the past 8 months. I thought it was ‎Sciatica nerve being pinched. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated or any others that have had results with their Osteoarthritis Arthritis. I do remember several months ago a discussion on the advantages of injecting of circum. I 'll search that. Are these to just help with pain or restore cartilage?

thx guys
I'm VERY curious to hear your recommendations, as well.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws