over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone here worked with Milos for a prep of off season

He was allowed to do what he wanted as long as he went to failure.

For those that should be interested, below is week 6. The drugs are rotated every 6 weeks but the food went up almost every week (based on the pics he sent to Milos):

Meal #1 (7:30 AM)
60 grams of protein [240 calories] (choices: 2 whole EGGS, 6 EGG WHITES + 150 grams of LEAN BEEF) + 30 grams of ALMONDS or any type of nuts or 2 tbsp ALMOND BUTTER [180 calories]

(9:00 AM)
10 grams of EAA's, 10 grams of GLUTAMINE + 1/2 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Meal #2 (10:00 AM)
50-60 grams of LEAN protein [200-240 calories] (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN, TURKEY) and 100 grams of starchy complex carbs [400 calories] (choices: 130 grams of RICE) + (OPTIONAL) 1-2 cups of steamed greens (broccoli, spinach, asparagus...)

(11:30 AM)
10 grams of EAA's, 10 grams of GLUTAMINE

Meal #3, (1:00 PM)
50-60 grams of protein [200-240 calories], (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN/TURKEY or FISH ) and 100 grams of starchy complex carbs [400 calories] (choices: 130 grams of RICE)

(1:45 PM)
15 units of HUMALOG

(2:00 PM)
PRE WORKOUT DRINK
20 grams of HYDROLYSED CASEIN
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of CITRULLINE
3 grams of ARGININE
2 grams of L-CARNITINE
2 grams of BETA ALANINE
40 grams of carbs: [160 calories] VITARGO, HBCD, KARBOLYN, DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN

(2:30 PM)
DURING WORKOUT DRINK
10 grams of EAA
10 grams of BCAA
1 gram of L-CARNITINE
1 gram of BETA ALANINE
90-100 grams of carbs: [320-400 calories] VITARGO, HBCD, KARBOLYN, DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN

(4:00 PM)
20 units of HUMALOG

(4:15 PM)
POST-WORKOUT SHAKE:
50 grams of HYDROLYZED WHEY or CASEIN
75 grams of carbs: VITARGO, HBCD, PIECE OF FRUIT
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of GLUTAMINE

Meal #4, (5:00 PM)
40 grams of protein [160 calories], (choices: 200 grams of CHICKEN or TURKEY BREAST) and 150 grams of carbs [500 calories] (choices: 100 grams of WHITE RICE + 200 grams of SWEET POTATO + 30 grams of SIMPLE CARBS)

(6:15 PM)
10 grams of GLUTAMINE, 10 grams of EAA's + 90 grams of carbs [360 calories] (choices: RICE CAKES, HONEY, APPLE SAUCE, RAISINS, ORANGE JUICE, ORGANIC CEREAL)

Meal #5, (7:15 PM)
60 grams of protein [240 calories], (choices: WHITE FISH or CHICKEN/TURKEY BREAST) and 90 grams of carbs [360 calories] (choices: 130 grams of WHITE RICE or 350 grams of SWEET POTATO)

(8:45 PM)

Meal #6 (10:00 PM)
60 grams of protein [240 calories], (choice: 300 grams of LEAN BEEF) and green salad with Balsamic Vinegar

Test-e 250mg EOD
Boldenone 200mg EOD
Parabolan 75mg EOD
Anadrol 100mg ED
Arimidex 0,5mg EOD
HGH 8iu ED

Meal plan is just stupid

I am looking at hiring Milos for my off-season. I was just in contact with him regarding pricing and honestly, If I could shell it out all upfront right now I would have hired him but I own a restaurant and can't risk giving up that money just incase I need it here with this Covid stuff going on.

Im planning on finishing up my bulk for another 6 weeks followed by 8-10 weeks off (or more if he says to do so) and then I will bring him on to take over my off-season and help me grow.

After asking around, nothing but great things was said about him. I was debating between AJ sims and Milos but I think Milos would be my better bet to unlock my potential in terms of how much size I can gain. I wouldn't mind turning to AJ to get me turned inside out for a prep sometime down the road tho.

I am looking at hiring Milos for my off-season. I was just in contact with him regarding pricing and honestly, If I could shell it out all upfront right now I would have hired him but I own a restaurant and can't risk giving up that money just incase I need it here with this Covid stuff going on.

Im planning on finishing up my bulk for another 6 weeks followed by 8-10 weeks off (or more if he says to do so) and then I will bring him on to take over my off-season and help me grow.

After asking around, nothing but great things was said about him. I was debating between AJ sims and Milos but I think Milos would be my better bet to unlock my potential in terms of how much size I can gain. I wouldn't mind turning to AJ to get me turned inside out for a prep sometime down the road tho.
What is his cost for off season and prep.
Feel free to PM me if you want

I've actually done a CEI for my coaching licence on "cluster" training. I 100% agree with above Milo's is kind of a joke, it's just high volume training with super doses of PEDs. The only benefit is it's a novel stimulus which may be a new biological stessor to very old trainees.

I've actually done a CEI for my coaching licence on "cluster" training. I 100% agree with above Milo's is kind of a joke, it's just high volume training with super doses of PEDs. The only benefit is it's a novel stimulus which may be a new biological stessor to very old trainees.

Let me elobarate a little more bc ive done the milos protocol. It's effective at it's objective, but thats milos subjective way to reach an object, theres a million ways to rome in his style of hypertrophy. There's nothing special about it, he's just good at coaching it and applying it.

hired milos... then he refunded me lol. Our protocols were so different he was worried he would throw me off my prep. But really he was just too busy. Great guy I’ve talked to him many times in person for hours he’s very positive and full of life

He was allowed to do what he wanted as long as he went to failure.

For those that should be interested, below is week 6. The drugs are rotated every 6 weeks but the food went up almost every week (based on the pics he sent to Milos):

Meal #1 (7:30 AM)
60 grams of protein [240 calories] (choices: 2 whole EGGS, 6 EGG WHITES + 150 grams of LEAN BEEF) + 30 grams of ALMONDS or any type of nuts or 2 tbsp ALMOND BUTTER [180 calories]

(9:00 AM)
10 grams of EAA's, 10 grams of GLUTAMINE + 1/2 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Meal #2 (10:00 AM)
50-60 grams of LEAN protein [200-240 calories] (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN, TURKEY) and 100 grams of starchy complex carbs [400 calories] (choices: 130 grams of RICE) + (OPTIONAL) 1-2 cups of steamed greens (broccoli, spinach, asparagus...)

(11:30 AM)

Meal #3, (1:00 PM)
50-60 grams of protein [200-240 calories], (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN/TURKEY or FISH ) and 100 grams of starchy complex carbs [400 calories] (choices: 130 grams of RICE)

(1:45 PM)
15 units of HUMALOG

(2:00 PM)
PRE WORKOUT DRINK
20 grams of HYDROLYSED CASEIN
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of CITRULLINE
3 grams of ARGININE
2 grams of L-CARNITINE
2 grams of BETA ALANINE
40 grams of carbs: [160 calories] VITARGO, HBCD, KARBOLYN, DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN

(2:30 PM)
DURING WORKOUT DRINK
10 grams of EAA
10 grams of BCAA
1 gram of L-CARNITINE
1 gram of BETA ALANINE
90-100 grams of carbs: [320-400 calories] VITARGO, HBCD, KARBOLYN, DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN

(4:00 PM)
20 units of HUMALOG

(4:15 PM)
POST-WORKOUT SHAKE:
50 grams of HYDROLYZED WHEY or CASEIN
75 grams of carbs: VITARGO, HBCD, PIECE OF FRUIT
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of GLUTAMINE

Meal #4, (5:00 PM)
40 grams of protein [160 calories], (choices: 200 grams of CHICKEN or TURKEY BREAST) and 150 grams of carbs [500 calories] (choices: 100 grams of WHITE RICE + 200 grams of SWEET POTATO + 30 grams of SIMPLE CARBS)

(6:15 PM)
10 grams of GLUTAMINE, 10 grams of EAA's + 90 grams of carbs [360 calories] (choices: RICE CAKES, HONEY, APPLE SAUCE, RAISINS, ORANGE JUICE, ORGANIC CEREAL)

Meal #5, (7:15 PM)
60 grams of protein [240 calories], (choices: WHITE FISH or CHICKEN/TURKEY BREAST) and 90 grams of carbs [360 calories] (choices: 130 grams of WHITE RICE or 350 grams of SWEET POTATO)

(8:45 PM)

Meal #6 (10:00 PM)
60 grams of protein [240 calories], (choice: 300 grams of LEAN BEEF) and green salad with Balsamic Vinegar

Test-e 250mg EOD
Boldenone 200mg EOD
Parabolan 75mg EOD
Anadrol 100mg ED
Arimidex 0,5mg EOD
HGH 8iu ED

I feel like I grew just reading that
-F2S

People need to stop looking for some new novel idea and paying people like milos thousands of pounds.
Take drugs, eat a lot and train hard. Day in day out. Simple.
like every industry people over complicate it f or their own financial gain. I work in finance and it's exactly the same. Invest in stocks over 20 years and make money. Don't pay excessive charges. Simple. don't let someone else take thousands of your pounds for their own misinformation and overly complicating something which really is much simplier.

He only had him on Humalog Pre and Post workout.
I thought Milos had his athletes using Humalog with every meal, I could be mistaken.

He only had him on Humalog Pre and Post workout.
I thought Milos had his athletes using Humalog with every meal, I could be mistaken.

He starts off with pre and post and progresses from there.

Try Taylor blue he loves insulin and Will get you huge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity