over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has Anyone Noticed the Updated. . .

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Banner?

I took off a couple of members that aren't around much any more and of course I removed Bryce (who fathead was impersonating as).

From left to right:
PatK
Mikeman
Ms Strunk
homonunculus
Jethro Tull
Phil
Big A
Bigkiwi
dpsquat
Chris250
Jungle Girl
Pumped

xcel

Last edited:
pic right next to BigA is BIGKIWI I believe??

ALL PLEASE READ!

Xcel,
For being a fake as I was called on here numerous times it seems funny that 3 of those athletes were mine. I guess that we all learned a valuable lesson in who to trust. I am not bitter as I knew the second pics supposedly of FatHead were of David Hawk and that is why I started investigating and found out the truth. yes as stated he said "oh wyldeone will tell you all he knew all along" well yes that is correct because i sent him PM's with attached e-mails from the people he was impersonating and claiming to be working with(aka Charles Glass and a select few others) that knew nothing of him but I Chose not to clutter the board with this(due to repsct for BIG A,the other Mod's and members as this is not what this board was intended for) and be called a liar by everyone and I knew it would all come out because I called him out openly and said I'll be at every show(first jr. nationals) with clients in his class of which then he backed out, then it was nationals and/or usa's and once again I said I'll see you there. Well just like Nazi and Sup1 stated I called his bluff because I will be there with clients,clients from this board as well as others. True we kept Fathead aka spaceghost aka LOK close to the inner circle but he was NEVER let into the inner circle because as Sup1 stated you have to earn that trust. I am no longer involved in any of that but still consider alot of those boys friends and stay in contact with them. I hold no annomosity towards any of the board members for their previous statements and still have a great deal of respect for BIG A and the rest of the mod's and vet's! As well as close personal friends Like RY,MIke_S,BBA,Massmonster,Strunk,DP,ect..... and heck Xcel you know I even took time to help you with your prep because i really think you have a good heart and great intensions and work really hard to make this a great board. In closing it's not that I don't wish to be a part of the professionalmuscle family because i have met alot of GREAT people over the years on here and other boards and don't mind taking the time to answer questions as time allows Its just that i saw the board getting cluttered with pissing match's(which i tried to address thrue e-mails via PM and leave off the board) and didn't want to be a part of it(largely in part to FatHead and the lie's he told members not only of myself and my athletes but alot of others!) You all keep up the great work and Mike_S I'll deff. be in touch as I will prob. be flying out to a show near you this year(hint hint) and tell Rick I'll deff. be in touch with him as soon as I get a chance to. This is the first time i have been on here posting in quite a while but Its great to see alot of familiar faces and old friends with the same quality posts. Please continue to teach and learn from eachother and no matter what stick together. best wishes wyldeone.

Last edited:
Dom!nator said:
pic right next to BigA is BIGKIWI I believe??
OOPS - how could I have missed the BIG guy?!?!? :)

xcel

Re: ALL PLEASE READ!

wyldeone said:
and heck Xcel you know I even took time to help you with your prep because i really think you have a good heart and great intensions and work really hard to make this a great board
And I feel that I really haven't thanked you enough for your help (just frustrated with my performance). He PM'ed me about your not being what you say you are. I responded by saying that I've been in the game long enough to know that the info you shared with me was not bogus!!!

xcel

Xcel

Xcel,
No need to thank me it was my pleasure i just wish you would have gotten with me at 12-16 weeks out and I would have had you dialed in and "on the money" but you can't beat yourself up over the past. it wasa learning experiance with the last show. If you compete next yer get with me earleir and I'll make sure your on-track buddy! best wishes wyldeone.

hey wlyde, i have never had the honor of getting any help from you, i havent done a contest, i might never do a contest. but regardless your information and knowledge is a huge asset to this board.

i stayed out of the whole ordeal with you being called a fake, phony, etc because honetly i have never really talked in depth with you. however, i never doubted that you knew your shit, just by reading articles and post by you, any joe schmoe could tell you wernt BS'ing.

i was really upset when i saw your post that sai you were done posting, because of all the BS. im glad your back, and PLEASE STAY BACK FOR GOOD THIS TIME!!!.

Take care,

Todd

Well, Well.......

Looky there I'm on the banner. Thank you Excel, that means alot to me that you put that pic up there, as this is my home on the net and have made some really good freinds here.....it comes much appreciated, but can I give you one of my contest pics for up there......they're a little better I think, either way it's cool!

Wlyde, Always good to see ya on the board buddy! Can't wait to meet up with you in Miami. As far as all the bullshit with Fathead or whoever the hell he is. Like most people here I never liked him or paid an attention what he had to say. He also PM'd me talking shit on you, but I paid no attention to him. Take care and I'll see ya soon.

patk

Ive learned a little lesson in all this. I am pretty tolerant, and made a mistake in giving too much leeway to an ass like Fathead, because I thought he was heavily into BBing. Long time buddies and vets that disappeared for some time are all of a sudden posting, at least a little since FH is gone. Lesson learned - in order to not to lose good guys like Wylde and DPSquat I would be quicker in the future to pull the BAN trigger on guys who insult and flame regularly. I know some still may not return or not at the same frequency, but its good to see the a couple of the old gang post here this week! :D

Wylde my buddy we will talk soon!

Thanks for leaving me on the banner.

Excel......and board guys.....thank you.
I also wish to encourage and thank all of the people who are really who they say they are for posting and sharing information with the board.

MikeS.......you always do a good job of giving people a fair shake. Feel no blame in this...........There are gray areas in this world. :cool:

Re: Well, Well.......

patk said:
but can I give you one of my contest pics for up there......they're a little better I think, either way it's cool!
HOW COME YOU NEVER POSTED 'EM!!!! :mad: :( :)

xcel

Excel - I tried to post them but the files were too big. I actually responded to the post in the photos section and asked you if you could help me with them, but you must not have seen them. I can email them to you if you could help me out. I assumed that you didn't see it though. PM me your email, I'm not sure if I have it and I will send them to ya, thanks alot buddy......take care!

P.S.

I did post a link to them on Massmonsters.com, which I guess could only be seen if you were a member. Lemme know, thanks again!

patk

yeah patk ! post the pics bro :) .
and bump for one of the best boards on the net :) and very proud to be a part of it :) . i never participated in any of the drama either , but fathead always seemed to be a guy who wanted to insult someone else , while wyldeone was always humble in his posts ... that was one thing which irritated me :( , either way , good thing things are back in place now and the people which made me stay on this board are all posting again :) .

I'm pretty sure I'm a member over a MM. If you want to send it to me, send it to my hotmail account as my cyber-rights account doesn't have the reserve server space - [email protected].

I'm painting my house now (gotta start again in a few minutes) and don't know when I'll get over there (to MM).

xcel

No Problem, thanks my freind!

patk

excel

Thanks for considering me in that bro, but it may only last till Jr nats this year since I'm hoping to improve more yet this time around. hehe.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc