advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone purchased an Assault Airbike?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I am really close to spending the 649 on the Assault AirBike. Has anyone here gotten one and what do you think? With gyms closed and everything going on, I am thinking about getting one of these, a set of bands, perhaps some 25 and 35lb dumbbells..and maybe a pull up bar.

bought one used. they're great. have used the rogue echo bike and startrac's air bike too. they're all great tools. for steady state i like the treadmill or elliptical but for intervals you can't go wrong with an airbike. they will also get you in shape pretty fast too if you need to be fit for a sport.

Reactions: dj
I am really close to spending the 649 on the Assault AirBike. Has anyone here gotten one and what do you think? With gyms closed and everything going on, I am thinking about getting one of these, a set of bands, perhaps some 25 and 35lb dumbbells..and maybe a pull up bar.
They're great/awful. I've never used anything better for low impact conditioning. Both LISS and HIIT.

My mate has one and really likes it but I haven't used it. From what I have heard from multiple people it would be a good investment. Even a standard exercise/spin bike would still be good though. I am really pleased with my exercise bike and it feels very smooth even at the maximum setting. You can't go wrong with your list of equipment. Resistance bands are very versatile. I don't know what it's like in the US now but I had a nightmare buying stuff recently. I left it too late which was my own fault. I could only get 1 DB at the desired weight so went without. Every place I checked had a long waiting time. I managed to get some bands and they are available all over as companies are popping up everywhere now. On many sites you go to order and it states you have to wait until May.

Do they have the wish app in the US? Loads of amazing deals come up on that all the time for db's etc. The problem is they sell out within a few hours. Definitely worth checking out for any guys who are after equipment and don't want to pay inflated prices. The problem is if it's coming from China you will be waiting until May for it :eek:

I have an echo bike I purchased about a year ago. I did a lot of research and this was the brand that always seem to come out on top. It’s really high quality and feels like it going to last forever, so I recommend it.

I've had one for over a year. Solid build. Like LLS said, probably better for intervals than steady state stuff.

I have a regular Schwinn airdyne I picked up on Craigslist for $60. Works the same and had it 3 years and it hasn't broke yet from intervals. I see them on Craigslist all the time for $100 or less.

I have an airdyne bike which is very similar. Amazing for hiit workouts!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131