over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone tried GHRPs with out CJC

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
With good results ?

I wonder if CJC is even needed

Yeah your going to need CJC...you wont get anywhere as big as GH release without cjc. I know cjc is the most expensive thing in the stack but maybe and I mean maybe low dosages of cjc with dac could give the same results with GHRP as high multiple dosages of cjc without dac did.

I've tried ghrp2 solo at 100mcg x2 and didn't notice much. Combined it with mod grf and hunger pangs and a bit of mild bloat. I find 75mcg of mod grf works just as well as 100mcg too.

I tried it briefly and regretted it. I just looked back over my log and I was dosing GHRP-2 solo. Next I added CJCDAC and I was sold at that point.

ive seen a graph that suggests that 10mcg of a GHRP (i think ghrp2 was used) combined with CJC non DAC gives nearly as much GH release as 100mcg of a GHRP with CJC non DAC. the difference was really small.

so you could probably save a little bit on that, even though GHRPs are generally rather cheap compared to the GHRHs.

ive seen a graph that suggests that 10mcg of a GHRP (i think ghrp2 was used) combined with CJC non DAC gives nearly as much GH release as 100mcg of a GHRP with CJC non DAC. the difference was really small.

so you could probably save a little bit on that, even though GHRPs are generally rather cheap compared to the GHRHs.

pics, proof

pics, proof

goddamn, i knew somebody would want to have that graph lol

cant find it right now, i think it was on DATs homepage, ill search around for it tomorrow

edit:
the only thing i could find right now is this
ncp07051010.jpg

if you look at the first graph you can see that even 0,1mcg of ghrp2 per kg bodyweight amplifies the GH pulse by 3 fold

not the graph i was talking about but that shows that even 0,1mcg/kg ghrp2 has a huge amplifying effect paired with ghrh...
ill look out for the graph i was talking about tomorrow

Last edited:
damn, that goes all the way up to 100 where Alphas only went up to 25 max

looks like CJC's sat dose is not even 100, more like 10 20mcg

Last edited:
so 10mcg ghrp2 + 100mcg mod-grf is almost as much GH release as 100mcg GHRP2 which is almost as much as 100mcg GHRP2+10mcg mod-grf

100mcg ghrp2 would be the cheapest option but my results weren't so good.

I'm gonna try 100mcg ghrp2 and 25mcg mod grf and see how that goes.

I've researched ghrp's solo and saw good gains and increased vascularity, but not as great vascularity as with cjc.

If you have a tight budget just give ghrp solo a try first and see how you like it, then try it with cjc. See if you notice a difference... That's my best suggestion.

so these gh serums go up to 100, how come alphas was 25 max?

so these gh serums go up to 100, how come alphas was 25 max?

not sure, but i think maybe alpha didnt measure exactly at the time the GH release peaked... even though as far as i remember he measured at the 30min mark aswell. maybe theres a slight variation in the individuals response and it takes a few minutes more or less for GH release to peak.

we also dont have a continuous measurement, just one, or did alpha measure multiple times in a row after a single injection?

or they used some kind of new generation GHRH? it doesnt say if they used mod grf or something else in the study.

also keep in mind that they only used 0.1mcg/kg of ghrp2 and 1mcg/kg GHRH or vice versa, but not 1mcg/kg of both, so the release should probably be even higher than 100

One of my training partners used GHRP-6 on it's own, pre and post workout only. He got some amazing gains off it.

For me, after seeing his results it was worth trying own it's own. I'm a week in right now so it's too early to tell, we'll see??

i think with ghrp6 its a different thing, the hunger it induces can DEFINITELY help people who struggle eating enough to get in sufficient calories, but then the gains are independant of the actual growth hormone release.

never tried ghrp6 myself but even the hunger ghrp2 gives me is pretty insane so i could see ghrp6 helping people with a small appetite

i only got this
**broken link removed**
which suggests that the GH release of ipam and ghrp2 is pretty similar with ghrp2 being a little bit stronger. so i think theyre very comparable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws