advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone tried IGF Lr3 10mcg ED Datbtrue method?

Yeah but are you getting good pumps with 20 mcg/day....lolol, holy, you sure seem excited..:eek:

Yes it will bro..I was doing IGF 1 LR3 pre w/o followed by MGF post..but after reading 123's posts I am going to start swapping it around..it makes sense to let the mgf do its thing for as long as possible, for me I am waiting 12 hours, then administering IGF.I lift early in the morning so I able to do so.As for do you need MGF..yes..adding it to your IGF will cause the differentiation you want..but you got to give the IGF time to proliferate(I might have those words backwards)then hit it with MGF..I am using PEG-MGF so that is another reason I wait so long..It's all really experimental right now..but it is safe to say the MGF is a great addition to your IGF..kinda like the synergy b/w GHRP/GNRH.

For the person who asked about the life of IGF in BW. I preload all my syringes and then freeze them and pull them out a day ahead of time, although they thaw in about 2-3 hours. This is how its suggested so you don't lose the bottle while doing such a small dose daily.

Does anyone know if adding MGF to IGF makes a big difference?

I'm currently 7 weeks into IGF & am getting good pumps & vascularity.
Will the difference be big & if so how long does MGF show results?

MGF is quite a bit different than IGF. MGF expression generally shows maximum increase about 24 hours after muscle damage, after which begins to decline. OTH, IGF, responsible for differentiation (if provoked) may perhaps be a bit more noticable than MGF proliferation. Think of these like this:

MGF is responsible for satellite cell activation, basically formulating new muscle cells. This however requires some time and as stated before, can (and eventually will) be cancelled out entirely.

However IGF-I is responsible for the protein synthesis necessary to repair your damaged, WO"ed existing muscle.

So MGF birthing new muscle cells and IGF dishing out the protein synthesis necessary for repair and or growth of.

OK guy so far we have hear about the theories on how good MGF is.

But in practical has anyone got anything good to say? I mean real life results that are increadible?

For example, after injecting MGF into my bi/tri for 3 months, it grew an inch.

I wanna hear real life results (possible with some numbers). Anyone?

OK guy so far we have hear about the theories on how good MGF is.

But in practical has anyone got anything good to say? I mean real life results that are increadible?

For example, after injecting MGF into my bi/tri for 3 months, it grew an inch.

I wanna hear real life results (possible with some numbers). Anyone?

I injected 500mcg of MGF Pre WO one night. The following day I was much fuller. I remained notably fuller the entire use of the vial.

Thanks 123cctv. U've been very helpful.

For some strange reason i'm getting allot of vascular & pumps from only 20mcg/ED. I'm serious & honest. I always thought i had to take more. Usually the guys who sold me IGF in the past always ask me to take 80-100mcg/ED.

MGF - Let me get this correct. I train in the morning.
Instead of IGF pre/workout. I should pin MGF immediately post/workout & wait 12 hours later & inject IGF1?

I only use MGF for repair really. Rotator cuff issues, ankle issues, all injecting directing into the site with multiple injections several times a day... I healed much quicker than average and know others with the same results. When I took it just while lifting I noticed very little difference other than a bit a fullness that went away when I wasnt taking it.

I only use MGF for repair really. Rotator cuff issues, ankle issues, all injecting directing into the site with multiple injections several times a day... I healed much quicker than average and know others with the same results. When I took it just while lifting I noticed very little difference other than a bit a fullness that went away when I wasnt taking it.

This is all i'm hoping for ;)

I only use MGF for repair really.

Perhaps consider MGF for new (muscle) cell birth and IGF mainly for repair of damaged tissue. In other words, if I was out for repair only - then I'd stick with an IGF.

MGF - Let me get this correct. I train in the morning.
Instead of IGF pre/workout. I should pin MGF immediately post/workout & wait 12 hours later & inject IGF1?

Personally I'd admin MGF POST as I want to make sure my muscles are damaged and MGF has kicked in. This is the only assurance I think we can somewhat rely on when injecting MGF. As has been said before, we want MGF to act like MGF and since a WO induces MGF, let's admin then in hopes it will elevate already existing MGF levels.

Thus,

Admin GH Pre.
Admin MGF Post.
Admin IGF no sooner than 2 hours post admin of MGF.

However I do have a personal opinion here. Based on data and what I've experienced -- for maximum effect, allow 12-24 hours prior to IGF admin (like you said). This will coincide with MGF levels peaking. You should also be able to visibly see your muscles looking fuller about that time. Interestingly enough, once the MGF has peaked, IGF levels will be on the rise and MGF on the decline -- it's then you inject IGF for an added boost.

Personally I'd admin MGF POST as I want to make sure my muscles are damaged and MGF has kicked in. This is the only assurance I think we can somewhat rely on when injecting MGF. As has been said before, we want MGF to act like MGF and since a WO induces MGF, let's admin then in hopes it will elevate already existing MGF levels.

Thus,

Admin GH Pre.
Admin MGF Post.

However I do have a personal opinion here. Based on data and what I've experienced -- for maximum effect, allow 12-24 hours prior to IGF admin (like you said). This will coincide with MGF levels peaking. You should also be able to visibly see your muscles looking fuller about that time. Interestingly enough, once the MGF has peaked, IGF levels will be on the rise and MGF on the decline -- it's then you inject IGF for an added boost.

Where would u put insulin innthe equation? Pre or post.....at least in dats opinion smaller doses of insulin sensitize gh receptors (1-7ius roughly calculated)....I've done both but prefer pre....but hav used pre and post....and just post.....I have humalog now and using it pre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where would u put insulin innthe equation? Pre or post.....at least in dats opinion smaller doses of insulin sensitize gh receptors (1-7ius roughly calculated)....I've done both but prefer pre....but hav used pre and post....and just post.....I have humalog now and using it pre

What I do personally and would recommend,...insulin pre WO. Just as you've been doing. I personally dose 1-2IU (never more). This (for me) has been extremely effective and kept me sensitive. This regimen is followed EOD.
Slin dosages this small aid in LM growth, rather than bulk as can occur with greater IU's of.

Hope that helps.

It confirms my thinking...I actually started 2iu pre wo yesterday and my thinking was to keep it low for the same reasons....

Which is

Ghrp2/cjc1293 150/50 3x a day
(30 minutes prior to meal 1, workout, bed)

Ghrp6 150mcg 1x a day
Pwo

Igf-1 lr3 60mcg 1x a day
(5mins prior to preworkout meal (2-3 hrs pre wo)

Peg mgf 100mcg 2x a day (30mins pre wo, 2 hrs pwo)

mgf (pwo)

Humalog 1 x a day 2ius
5 mins pre wo

Which is

Ghrp2/cjc1293 150/50 3x a day
(30 minutes prior to meal 1, workout, bed)

Ghrp6 150mcg 1x a day
Pwo

Igf-1 lr3 60mcg 1x a day
(5mins prior to preworkout meal (2-3 hrs pre wo)

Peg mgf 100mcg 2x a day (30mins pre wo, 2 hrs pwo)

mgf (pwo)

Humalog 1 x a day 2ius
5 mins pre wo

Plang - i like your protocol.

After your workout u take GHRP2/CJC1293 then wait 20mins & pin MGF?

Thus,

Admin GH Pre.
Admin MGF Post.

How should i do it?

After workout GHRP/CJC1295 then 20mins later pin MGF then 2 hours later pin IGF?

How should i do it?

After workout GHRP/CJC1295 then 20mins later pin MGF then 2 hours later pin IGF?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's sayin gh/gh secretegogues pre workout
mgf post
igf 2-3 hours post

Plang - i like your protocol.

After your workout u take GHRP2/CJC1293 then wait 20mins & pin MGF?

I've actually switches to ghrp/cjc pre....and just ghrp pwo w/ mgf....I don't wait on the mgf since I beleive it acts as mgf pwo and therefore should not interfere with a pwo release...here it is easier to read

8 am----Ghrp2/mod grf 1-29 150/50
8:25 am---meal 1

11:30 am---meal 2

1pm-3pm---nap

3:30pm---igf-1 lr 3 60mcg
3:35pm---meal 3

6pm---peg mgf 100mcg
6:45pm---ghrp2/mod grf 150/50 mcg
7pm---humalog 2ius sub q
7:05pm---wo
8:30pm---ghrp6 250mcg
8:30pm---mgf 100mcg
8:35---whey isolate shake
9pm---meal 4

10:30pm---peg mgf 100mcg

11pm---meal 5

1am---meal 6

2 am---ghrp 2/mod grf 100/50mcg
2:15am---bed

Plang i like your protocol. Might wanna give it a go.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws