advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone tried IGF Lr3 10mcg ED Datbtrue method?

Perhaps consider MGF for new (muscle) cell birth and IGF mainly for repair of damaged tissue. In other words, if I was out for repair only - then I'd stick with an IGF.

I and several others that I know and that post on another board have tried both ways, and I have even tried injecting both into the damaged area. I saw the best results with just the MGF directed into the damaged areas. Everyone is different but I would only use IGF as a tool in my PCT and no where else, but since I'm on TRT I don't ever do PCT so after a few attempts with it during cycles, and for damage repair, I just leave more IGF for other to use and don't buy any.

I and several others that I know and that post on another board have tried both ways, and I have even tried injecting both into the damaged area. I saw the best results with just the MGF directed into the damaged areas. Everyone is different but I would only use IGF as a tool in my PCT and no where else, but since I'm on TRT I don't ever do PCT so after a few attempts with it during cycles, and for damage repair, I just leave more IGF for other to use and don't buy any.

Why Is that? Not getting results? Or the worry of long term elevated igf-1 levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a bit of both actually... I saw no results either while taking it as a supplement, as an aide to help heal, or anything at all really. I have tried 3 different brands so i doubt I got jipped all 3 times. I actually have 19 pins frozen right now in the freezer if I ever decide to try it again. We will see.

hello im getting ready to run igf-lr3 and peg mgf that i got from A-O so a friend told me to use the insluin needles i have for peptides so i whent and got another 400 of them but there 5/16 long now someone eles is telling me they have to be a 1" long i looked all over the web cant find any 1" long can i just use the ones for the peptides thank you

Yes 5/16 is fine..never heard of a 1'' slin pin.You can go IM or sub-q..either way is fine.They are all considered peps.

Just to keep u guys updated.

So far i've been doing 20mcg for 9 weeks & the pumps/vascularity/fullness is still there. No sign of cell degrading. That shows my experiement is working.

I've added MGF at 300mcg 5 days ago.
Still to early to tell but i'm going to measure my arms tonight.
They seem to peak a little. I don't know if its due to swelling or growth.

hello can you run frag 176 with igf-1r3 and peg mgf also hows it mixed with a@a or bac water thanks

hello can you run frag 176 with igf-1r3 and peg mgf also hows it mixed with a@a or bac water thanks

Yes...although peg mgf and igf-1 lr3 MAY be counterproductive (depends on wether u beleive peg mgf actually works somehow for proliferation or if it is a poor mans igf-1....and attaches to igf receptors)

Yes...although peg mgf and igf-1 lr3 MAY be counterproductive (depends on wether u beleive peg mgf actually works somehow for proliferation or if it is a poor mans igf-1....and attaches to igf receptors)

See thats the thing according to DAT, it can only attach to IGF-1 receptors.

He also goes into great depth of how intracellular produced IGF-1 (and their spice variants: incl MGF) act greatly differently inside the cell than they do out. If this theory was correct then injecting both IGF-1 and MGF is almost useless,, i know i know many reading this are thinking thats incorrect, many people grow or "get a pump" from it.

But then again "the pump" experienced can be explained by IGF-1 and MGF alike binding to insulin receptors and of course the IGF-1 receptors which have insulin like effects.

I'm taking IGF-1 right now, 40mcg/day, lowered dose, according to saturation. 20mcg bilateral. But really im not even sure if it's working, according to DAT's theory, and a couple of studies I have read.

Plang whats your opinion?

I mean do you really think MGF causes cell proliferation like intracellular produced MGF (splice variant IGF-1Ec) does?
Do you really think IGF-1 even has growth promoting effects like intracellular produced IGF-1 in the muscle cells does?
They generally say that systemic IGF-1 doesn't have much to do with muscle growth at all.. but then one asks themselves so why are there IGF-1 receptors there then, clearly it's not only intracellular IGF-1 produced, there is systemic IGF-1 produced naturally in the body too, from the liver.

Research is scarce I know.. and thats the main problem. Some have suggested MGF works through a different pathway, and doesn't therefore need the MGF receptor (which are said not to exist).
Others have said MGF is not even extracellularly produced and therefore has no use outside the muscle cell, and will bind to IGF-1 receptors purely because of it's structural similarity to IGF-1 itself, acting only like IGF-1.

Only way one could really argue that IGF-1 or MGF injections are useful, is by experiences of gains and results, in the absence of steroid hormones and other peptides hormones.

Any opinions would be great

Last edited:
See thats the thing according to DAT, it can only attach to IGF-1 receptors.

He also goes into great depth of how intracellular produced IGF-1 (and their spice variants: incl MGF) act greatly differently inside the cell than they do out. If this theory was correct then injecting both IGF-1 and MGF is almost useless,, i know i know many reading this are thinking thats incorrect, many people grow or "get a pump" from it.

But then again "the pump" experienced can be explained by IGF-1 and MGF alike binding to insulin receptors and of course the IGF-1 receptors which have insulin like effects.

I'm taking IGF-1 right now, 40mcg/day, lowered dose, according to saturation. 20mcg bilateral. But really im not even sure if it's working, according to DAT's theory, and a couple of studies I have read.

Plang whats your opinion?

I mean do you really think MGF causes cell proliferation like intracellular produced MGF (splice variant IGF-1Ec) does?
Do you really think IGF-1 even has growth promoting effects like intracellular produced IGF-1 in the muscle cells does?
They generally say that systemic IGF-1 doesn't have much to do with muscle growth at all.. but then one asks themselves so why are there IGF-1 receptors there then, clearly it's not only intracellular IGF-1 produced, there is systemic IGF-1 produced naturally in the body too, from the liver.

Research is scarce I know.. and thats the main problem. Some have suggested MGF works through a different pathway, and doesn't therefore need the MGF receptor (which are said not to exist).
Others have said MGF is not even extracellularly produced and therefore has no use outside the muscle cell, and will bind to IGF-1 receptors purely because of it's structural similarity to IGF-1 itself, acting only like IGF-1.

Only way one could really argue that IGF-1 or MGF injections are useful, is by experiences of gains and results, in the absence of steroid hormones and other peptides hormones.

Any opinions would be great

Great post. Refreshing to see, with all the stupid shit I see people posting these days.

My opinion, after many years and many observations (we first used IGF almost 20 years ago in the early 90s), is that extracellular (i.e. exogenous) IGF & MGF are merely expensive glucose disposal agents. Any positive effects that people attribute to these agents is merely due to their action as a GDA. No one can state the case more accurately and succinctly as you have. Of course no one can say for sure. I feel fairly confident that if we were able to study an IGF/MGF group, an insulin group and a placebo group head to head (in the absence of all other hormones), that the results would be extremely disappointing to all these people spending their hard earned cash on IGF/MGF.

Some of you will say that it takes years to realize the full potential of peptides, yada, yada. Personally I have seen lots of guys use these things for years, including myself of course, and I'm just not seeing it. On the net look at all these little 160-190# guys who use these peptides and create logs, on sites like Anabolic Minds. They have already been doing this shit for years and are any of them huge now? Not quite. Yeah they get a pump, more vascular, but its about as useful for muscle growth as vanadyl sulfate at the end of the day. People used to claim great pumps and vascularity from that too but it never put any muscle on anyone. This guy hit the nail on the head as to why.

Rex.

Last edited:
This is dissapointing.

I'm currently on IGF & MGF.
To be honest, like what u say i only experience pumps/vascularity & some fat lost at this point of time.

I can't say much in terms of muscle growth.
I was starting to believe that IGF & MGF may just be the new magical peptides gfor muscle growth.

I hope u're wrong because we all like to believe it works.

This is dissapointing.

I'm currently on IGF & MGF.
To be honest, like what u say i only experience pumps/vascularity & some fat lost at this point of time.

I can't say much in terms of muscle growth.
I was starting to believe that IGF & MGF may just be the new magical peptides gfor muscle growth.

I hope u're wrong because we all like to believe it works.

Yeah, I wish I was wrong. I empathize with that statement. That would mean all the time, energy and money I spent was not a complete waste of resources. But at some point you must face reality and stop kidding yourself. I would venture to bet that you will have the same sentiment I have within the next 5 years. Do you realistically expect that you will look back 5-10 years from now and say "wow, look at all the muscle that igf/mgf combo gave me? :confused: Its not going to happen that way unfortunately. But yeah, I agree totally, it would be great if I was wrong.

Rex.

I cannot tolerate AAS in doses higher than HRT. Even HRT causes some problems for me, so I am no longer doing that. I consider myself a natural.
I am no where near my genetic potential (I think anyway), I handle stress poorly, and have bad recovery abilities. Peptides are really all I have to play with.

IGF1 has been outstanding for me as far as recovery is concerned. While doing an HRT dosed 'cycle' fairly recently, I added IGF1 at only 20mcg per day and gained about 7-8lbs in two weeks(after having stalled in weight on my HRT cycle)..... so I feel it is good for mass in my case. I added MGF and didn't get any more weight gain, but my arms look fuller.

So in my case, IGF1 and maybe MGF have their place. I will use the IGF1 just for the recovery it gives me.

I have played with slin for ten years with many different protocols and found it was just not for me.

Yeah, I wish I was wrong. I empathize with that statement. That would mean all the time, energy and money I spent was not a complete waste of resources. But at some point you must face reality and stop kidding yourself. I would venture to bet that you will have the same sentiment I have within the next 5 years. Do you realistically expect that you will look back 5-10 years from now and say "wow, look at all the muscle that igf/mgf combo gave me? :confused: Its not going to happen that way unfortunately. But yeah, I agree totally, it would be great if I was wrong.

Rex.

I've been training for 11 years. To a certain extend i kanda believe & feel what u're saying.

I used to believe in all those fancy supplements. Now i don't. I just stick to the basic; whey, creatine, glutamine & BCAA.

I've been on & off HGH for 7 years & did see much weight gains. Peptides for a year. Now i'm taking IGF/MGF. Its very hard to tell if u're gaining muscles. However, i see fat loss, vascularity & pumps.

But like what u say, muscle growth isn't that fast.

However, i'm a little confuse. There are some guys on this board get good muscle gains from IGF/MGF like Plang, Ron, etc.

What do u think?

I cannot tolerate AAS in doses higher than HRT. Even HRT causes some problems for me, so I am no longer doing that. I consider myself a natural.
I am no where near my genetic potential (I think anyway), I handle stress poorly, and have bad recovery abilities. Peptides are really all I have to play with.

IGF1 has been outstanding for me as far as recovery is concerned. While doing an HRT dosed 'cycle' fairly recently, I added IGF1 at only 20mcg per day and gained about 7-8lbs in two weeks(after having stalled in weight on my HRT cycle)..... so I feel it is good for mass in my case. I added MGF and didn't get any more weight gain, but my arms look fuller.

So in my case, IGF1 and maybe MGF have their place. I will use the IGF1 just for the recovery it gives me.

I have played with slin for ten years with many different protocols and found it was just not for me.

I'm just like u. I used to compete & had very very bad sides from ASS. especially the temper/anger. I do not want to go that route again. I like the way i feel now. No emo shit.

Peptides, IGF, HGH. MGF is all i can play now. However, 7-8lbs in 2 weeks is allot.

I've been training for 11 years. To a certain extend i kanda believe & feel what u're saying.

I used to believe in all those fancy supplements. Now i don't. I just stick to the basic; whey, creatine, glutamine & BCAA.

I've been on & off HGH for 7 years & did see much weight gains. Peptides for a year. Now i'm taking IGF/MGF. Its very hard to tell if u're gaining muscles. However, i see fat loss, vascularity & pumps.

But like what u say, muscle growth isn't that fast.

However, i'm a little confuse. There are some guys on this board get good muscle gains from IGF/MGF like Plang, Ron, etc.

What do u think?

Yea bump for more input from these guys too, because according to DAT and numerous other studies. This extracellular injected IGF/MGF is practically useless except for acting as a GDA.
I too agree that i can feel more of a pump with IGF-1 but then I too feel more of a pump with insulin. As for muscle growth it's hard to attribute what it could be due to, whether it's the insulin like effect of the hormones dragging nutrients into the muscle cell or if it's actually do to the anabolic protein synthesis muscle building effects of IGF-1, which have been said to only be able to be replicated with intracellular produced IGF.

Maybe a little more input from Rex would be great too, he also definitely seems to see where i'm coming from.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity