over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone tried Trimix ? Erection shot

How hard was the interview? What kind of questions did they ask? I’m gonna have to fake a broken boner to get this shit.

First thing my urologist asked me when I saw him a few weeks ago, erections (scale 1 - 10), how are they? Only one question. He was ready to write me a script on the spot. I said adequate but not like I was 18 and I am multi-orgasmic (usually 2 - 3, record is 9, true story) so I said I don’t really see the need now. Plus my wife would kill me 😉

So . . . based upon my experience, if you want it you can get it easy peasy. Don’t think it is covered by insurance and personally I would never try a non FDA approved product here.

I was reading this thread this morning and contacted NuMale. They got back to me in an hour to set up an appointment for Monday at the NuMale in Charlotte NC. They had a promotional rate on the appointment so I jumped on it.

Figured I would do that while waiting for my urology appointment set up by my new provider. He discussed possibly being prescribed
CAVERJECT/ ALPROSTADIL through my TRICARE or possibly through my Veterans Affairs provider. Many Veterans aren't even aware that is an option to treat ED through the VA.

whats a low dose in terms of mcgs ?
Trimix comes in a variety of blends and strengths, with different ratios of the three drugs, so that's a difficult question to answer, but generally 2mcg of PGE1 is the place to start. There will be, of course, two other drugs along with it, at various amounts depending on your particular blend.

Don’t know what I’m doing wrong but injected as instructed and nothing! I was told I might be going to deep and may be missing the spot! Tried a shallower injection and still nothing

My guess is the needle is bending inside the skin and not getting into the actual penis. That's happened to me several times and it doesn't do anything but make my penis a bit sore really. You have to learn how to get the needle to actually enter the penis itself, not just the other skin.

Is PGE-1 still available?

Cage

it appears to be available from this US research site.

process for creating topical is below. ROA is to apply to the opening of your tip. then hold upright for 30s as it
'penetrates' the urethra.

I said adequate but not like I was 18 and I am multi-orgasmic (usually 2 - 3, record is 9, true story) so I said I don’t really see the need now. Plus my wife would kill me 😉
Lucky!!!!!! Dammit that would be a thing of beauty! My wife is the same way, I stop counting when she’s over 15. It’s gotta be a mix of awesomeness and over-sensitivity! She’s like a worthless puddle of goo when I finally finish. I’d endure the over-sensitivity though over taking forever to nut!

Cage

Thanks for the help guys . The 5/16 was what was needed. This is a relationship saver as things have gotten so stale with my long term gf. Things have gotten. So stale, she’s happy but im bored to death. Wore her ass out!

First thing my urologist asked me when I saw him a few weeks ago, erections (scale 1 - 10), how are they? Only one question. He was ready to write me a script on the spot. I said adequate but not like I was 18 and I am multi-orgasmic (usually 2 - 3, record is 9, true story) so I said I don’t really see the need now. Plus my wife would kill me 😉

So . . . based upon my experience, if you want it you can get it easy peasy. Don’t think it is covered by insurance and personally I would never try a non FDA approved product here.
Thanks, man!

Gawd damn this shit is potent as hell!! 10iu’s and i was hard as rock for 8 hours! And yes I timed it and kept it just for research purposes lol. My girl tapped out and was laid out! Nothing makes it come down until it either runs its course or you use Sudafed as you guys suggested (used Sudafed today, that shit was no joke)! Thanks again to this forum which is a goldmine of information

I have an appointment with NuMale trimix tomorrow but these BBB ratings don't look promisingNuMale Better Business Bureau
Don’t know about NuMale, but Olympia got me a same day appointment once I called. Prescription was signed and the product delivered two days later. Couldn’t have been easier and the effectiveness is mind blowing

NuMale is like $2500 a year. The injection pen is nice. You load the syringe, put it in your shaft, and press the button. Fast and simple. I’m sure you can get this injection pen/gun anywhere. You just have to use the right size syringe. If Olympia is cheaper, go with them.

Don’t know about NuMale, but Olympia got me a same day appointment once I called. Prescription was signed and the product delivered two days later. Couldn’t have been easier and the effectiveness is mind blowing
They filled my prescription on the phone yesterday and and showed up today in under 24 hours

Real important: if you’re plan is to use Sudafed make sure you use Sudafed PE, this is the one that’s behind the pharmacy counter even though it doesn’t require a prescription. The Sudafed Phenylephrine does nothing, and these erections can be painful AF. I’m still tinkering with the does even 8mcg is too much!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear