over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone tried Trimix ? Erection shot

Just ordered from Olympia and should see my order on Tuesday. Will update.

Will probably be able to pound nails with that monster.

Lots of personal experiences and great info on this thread you probably would not be able to get from a doc. And from what I glean from this thread is to increase dosages slowly and you have a way out if things go south . . . I mean north on you for too long.

I hope you get from you want out of this.

Will probably be able to pound nails with that monster.

Lots of personal experiences and great info on this thread you probably would not be able to get from a doc. And from what I glean from this thread is to increase dosages slowly and you have a way out if things go south . . . I mean north on you for too long.

I hope you get from you want out of this.

I've written extensively before, in this thread and elsewhere, about my own mostly positive experiences with PGE-1/Alprostadil/Caverject/Tri-Mix. Anybody is welcome to search my posts if they want, I learned a lot of valuable lessons and did my best to pass them on to others. It brought me joy, love, lust, happiness, and a lot of great times in my life.

Now I'm tired and time to go to bed so I can take care of the baby in the morning. But I would like to add just one closing thought, for whatever it is worth to those who have the inclination to listen:

Parents, don't let your kids go to the big city, or they'll never be satisfied again staying down on the farm.

Or put another way, be careful if all your dreams come true, because we all have to wake up from our dreams sometime.

This is as true for Tri-mix as it is for anabolic steroids, testosterone, lifting weights, or anything else in life.

As my friend Ron has noted before, it's not the having something that hurts. It's losing something that hurts. And once you've lost it, it's gone, baby, gone. And that's the sad voice of experience talking to you, and I wish I didn't have to be the one saying it.

Take that for what it's worth, see if it applies to you, discard what is useless, apply what is useful, and may God grant you happiness on your journey. But all journeys eventually come to the same end.

I've written extensively before, in this thread and elsewhere, about my own mostly positive experiences with PGE-1/Alprostadil/Caverject/Tri-Mix. Anybody is welcome to search my posts if they want, I learned a lot of valuable lessons and did my best to pass them on to others. It brought me joy, love, lust, happiness, and a lot of great times in my life.

Now I'm tired and time to go to bed so I can take care of the baby in the morning. But I would like to add just one closing thought, for whatever it is worth to those who have the inclination to listen:

Parents, don't let your kids go to the big city, or they'll never be satisfied again staying down on the farm.

Or put another way, be careful if all your dreams come true, because we all have to wake up from our dreams sometime.

This is as true for Tri-mix as it is for anabolic steroids, testosterone, lifting weights, or anything else in life.

As my friend Ron has noted before, it's not the having something that hurts. It's losing something that hurts. And once you've lost it, it's gone, baby, gone. And that's the sad voice of experience talking to you, and I wish I didn't have to be the one saying it.

Take that for what it's worth, see if it applies to you, discard what is useless, apply what is useful, and may God grant you happiness on your journey. But all journeys eventually come to the same end.

Great post Sides. Wish you had the time to contribute more. I miss you.

As to your attribution to me, it is sooo true. Relying on this product scares me . . . now. It might just be too good. But if it is the only option then thank God there is such a product available for you.

I guess the same could be said for AAS but differs in very distinct way and a conversation for another day.

Great post Sides. Wish you had the time to contribute more. I miss you.

As to your attribution to me, it is sooo true. Relying on this product scares me . . . now. It might just be too good. But if it is the only option then thank God there is such a product available for you.

I guess the same could be said for AAS but differs in very distinct way and a conversation for another day.
In my case I’ve gotten so bored with my GF. It was either leave her or cheat on her. She is amazing in every regard except sexually so it seems the 80/20 rule applies in my situation. Getting Trimix I no longer have to go into a state of zen concentration to stay engaged it just happens. Not sure if it’s a solution but for now I’ll take it

In my case I’ve gotten so bored with my GF. It was either leave her or cheat on her. She is amazing in every regard except sexually so it seems the 80/20 rule applies in my situation. Getting Trimix I no longer have to go into a state of zen concentration to stay engaged it just happens. Not sure if it’s a solution but for now I’ll take it
Does she not wanna have sex or sexual chemistry isn't there?

Does any one here carry the cream ?
I don’t believe any sponsors here carry a transdermal version. There’s a lot of talk about it on the board though. So maybe a sponsor will take note and add it to their consumer product lines.

Cage

I don’t believe any sponsors here carry a transdermal version. There’s a lot of talk about it on the board though. So maybe a sponsor will take note and add it to their consumer product lines.

Cage
Hard to find a sponsor that even carries the injections....

Hard to find a sponsor that even carries the injections....
Looks like the active is available through legit research chemical sites. Sites that actually sell to academic and research facilities. These sites do not require proof of research like some other legit sites of the same.
They're have been sponsors who have offered experimental products.. most recently a sponsor wanted feedback on a 1test dermal. Sponsor experimented on himself before offering to the board.
Same thing can be done with a pge1 dermal.

If it did work, trust me, no one would be poking their dicks lol...
Multiple reports on topicals working on research subjects. Even think a topical is available and being trialed in the EU.

'Conclusions: PGE1 cream is an effective, safe and well-tolerated treatment in subjects with erectile dysfunction of organic, psychologic or mixed etiology."

Is there a sponsor that carries it here or do I just need to make a doctor's appointment?

'Conclusions: PGE1 cream is an effective, safe and well-tolerated treatment in subjects with erectile dysfunction of organic, psychologic or mixed etiology."

You are citing a 2003 Chinese study of limited duration/applicability.

For a more recent study, try this one from 2016.

PGE-1 cream (Vitaros etc) already exists as a licensed pharmaceutical product available in some countries (not in USA).

Reviews are decidedly mixed, depending on who you talk to. Some love it, some say it did nothing.

I have not tried it myself, so have no first hand experience with the transdermal to relate to you.

I have seen it available on websites in the past, although not from sponsors here, as far as my limited knowledge goes. Look hard enough (pun intended) and you will find it.

I honestly hope it works for you. Go with God and best wishes on your journey.

Personally, I am recovering from open-heart surgery (6 vessel CABG, coronary artery bypass graft with 99% blockage of 3 of 4 major arteries) on Sunday, so my priorities are elsewhere at this time, and my time to answer questions on the site, or my time here on Earth, is extremely limited at the moment.

But it is what it is. Seek and ye shall find, do what makes you happy. All you can ask for in life is a nice long run. I had mine, so no complaints. Go have your's, if that's what you want. Is it?

All journeys eventually end the same, for the rich man and the poor man, the wise man and the fool. I have been all of those, and now I'm tired and only wish to go home.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws