over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone used BPC 157 for Colitis?

Im gonna start using this for a colitis flare. wondering if anyone on here has tried it? i read that you should take it orally? not quite sure on this or the dosing i know its a newer peptide, any input recommended thanks guys

my nephew uses DGWE Digestive Wheatgerm Extract, introduced to it by Emeric. My Nephew has very few mid flareups since he has taken it consistently.

Look into and goodluck.

Ak

What is the cause of your colitis? That would be the first thing to look into it.

Im gonna start using this for a colitis flare. wondering if anyone on here has tried it? i read that you should take it orally? not quite sure on this or the dosing i know its a newer peptide, any input recommended thanks guys

What kind of colitis?

The best thing that works for me is to fast for 1-2 days and give the digestive system a break, total fast water only. Don't worry you will not lose any muscle and the inflammation will be gone after just 1-2 days of fasting.

Read about fasting and Ulcerative Colitis, nothing works better

My dad has been preaching that to me for years. He reads more about my crohn's and UC then I do lol.

However, I simply can't function without food. Like I won't be able to be productive like going to work, much less be able to workout. Appetite also always gets me, no way I could go 48 hours without eating.

Just had colonoscopy today for follow up, Colitis is in remission and everything looks great.

Now it's time to eat I am STARVING

I've been on Apriso that last few years and before that Asacol.

I have had UC 22 years

Last edited:
The keyword here in my opinion would be: Gluten. I know I know doctors say its a myth, it was invented by quacks and shit, I just speak from experience, what Ive seen on others and the research available. Im not the type of person that put patches on things, I build to last forever and fix forever. Same with my body. I don't treat symptoms, I cure. But thats just me.

Fasting helps but we still gotta add food back in

I wonder if karbolyn is pretty inflammatory I've used it in the offseason

I eat no gluten that I know of

My dad has been preaching that to me for years. He reads more about my crohn's and UC then I do lol.

However, I simply can't function without food. Like I won't be able to be productive like going to work, much less be able to workout. Appetite also always gets me, no way I could go 48 hours without eating.

Have you last meal 8pm Friday then do not eat till 8pm Saturday, you won't even feel the hunger if you set your mind to it. 24h should be enough to see if it's beneficial.

After the fast eat a light meal, 6oz tukey/chicken and some rice, see how that digests over night

Fasting helps but we still gotta add food back in

I wonder if karbolyn is pretty inflammatory I've used it in the offseason

I eat no gluten that I know of

Good. In case you're not sure, you should absolutely avoid wheat, barley, rye and oats. Yes, oats too, even if it says gluten free. Some people also need to avoid corn, depending on blood type and race. I avoid corn anyways because all US crops are contaminated with round up, even organic crops.

I use boswellia serrata. It works.

"The study, published in European Journal of Medical Research, explored the effects of boswellia on patients diagnosed with grade II and grade III ulcerative colitis. Subjects were given 350 milligrams of boswellia extracts three times a day for 6 weeks, after which researchers used microscopies of rectal biopsies and examined relevant blood parameters – including levels of leukocytes and esinophils – to determine the results.
They found that the boswellia group showed improvement in all parameters, with 82 percent going into remission, as compared to 75 percent for the sulfasalazine group. In other words, boswellia outperformed the pharmaceutical drug."

Used BPC 157 post op shoulder surgery and have to say it seemed to work well in general. My rehab was light speed and I seemed to recover like a 20 year old. I think the compound is a good one for general use. I only have info on the inject able version, not familiar with any oral version.

my nephew uses DGWE Digestive Wheatgerm Extract, introduced to it by Emeric. My Nephew has very few mid flareups since he has taken it consistently.

Look into and goodluck.

Ak

The DWGE it has been reformulated, a study conducted by Dr.Serrano is availed by email, to anybody interested.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131