advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone used syntherol in their traps (lower)?

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I have only used it in my calves and a few times in my arms. I have been asked about this but have no feedback to give the guy. I remember a few guys mentioning they used it in their traps and it was great for them. One mentioned you have to be extra careful with the injections due to the nerves in the trap muscle. The guy was specifically asking about the lower trap muscle. Thanks

Never used synthol but I hit the traps with gear quite a bit...it definitely blows them up for a day or so.

One time I hit them with suspension and must have hit a vein with the guiacol...man that shit felt like liquid fire shooting down my neck...so painfull it almost dropped me to my knees.

Never used synthol but I hit the traps with gear quite a bit...it definitely blows them up for a day or so.

One time I hit them with suspension and must have hit a vein with the guiacol...man that shit felt like liquid fire shooting down my neck...so painfull it almost dropped me to my knees.

Thanks for posting matey. Personally I would never go near my traps with anything... especially upper traps. Although I soon realized after using syntherol it is nothing like aas when it comes to injections. Meaning I wouldn't go near my calves with aas as I doubt I could walk afterwards (especially some short esters). It's really easy to inject and I never have issues. But traps to me just seem wrong. Maybe it's because I remember I had a pinched nerve in my trap once and that was bad. Plus I sometimes get neck issues and I could see that happening with a bad shot.

Although this guy asked about lower traps which seems like an unusual/rare place to site inject to me. Has anyone tried shooting there?

Just watching a trap injection is uncomfortable. I have known a guy who did his traps with synthol, but he did not look right

I know there was someone on here that did a Syntherol protocol on their traps...This was some years back and can't remember who it was right now?!

I have only used it in my calves and a few times in my arms. I have been asked about this but have no feedback to give the guy. I remember a few guys mentioning they used it in their traps and it was great for them. One mentioned you have to be extra careful with the injections due to the nerves in the trap muscle. The guy was specifically asking about the lower trap muscle. Thanks

Thx bro for your help ! Need infos for protocol...
In relax pose, my lower traps are ok but when i contract, you look a lack

Attachments

• 10155791_635254423233771_421503298527666137_n.jpg
    10155791_635254423233771_421503298527666137_n.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 338
Thx bro for your help ! Need infos for protocol...
In relax pose, my lower traps are ok but when i contract, you look a lack

Put a bench on a 45 degree angle, with the backrest towards a cable machine.
Lay on the bench face down. Use a straight tricep bar (long) on the lower pulley and with a palms up, shoulder width grip pull the bar towards your stomach, like on a bent over row, but using the bottom pulley and the bench. In the contraction, hold for a few seconds each rep, with your back arched and chest sticking out, elbows pulled back along your torso.
Nothing will isolate the lower traps better than that. You'll feel them pump up insanely.

Lay on the bench face down. Use a straight tricep bar (long) on the lower pulley and with a palms up, shoulder width grip pull the bar towards your stomach, like on a bent over row, but using the bottom pulley and the bench. In the contraction, hold for a few seconds each rep, with your back arched and chest sticking out, elbows pulled back along your torso.
Nothing will isolate the lower traps better than that. You'll feel them pump up insanely.

Along the same line, I have been doing shrugs on a 45 incline and have been happy with what is going on with my traps , just using dumbbells , lighter weight high reps

Good ol' heavy rack deads for me

Great advice.

After seeing your pic prodaf (you look fantastic) I don't think you need syntherol. You just need to get a bit inventive with your training as Big A outlined.

I appreciate your advice, thx you master :star-:ars

Great advice.

After seeing your pic prodaf (you look fantastic) I don't think you need syntherol. You just need to get a bit inventive with your training as Big A outlined.

Thx you bro, very good guy!
I can send you more photos from my website if you want...

two more pics from today

Attachments

• IMG-20150920-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20150920-WA0003.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG-20150920-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20150920-WA0004.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 255
i have been doing traps how Marcus Ruhl said to hit them in a very old flex magazine i had... with DBs or HS shrug machine, let the weight hang, fully stretching the trap at the bottom for 2 seconds... go as hi as you can trying to stuff your delt into your ears and hold that peak contraction 5 seconds... lower slowly, do not just drop it, back into the 2 second stretch...

I do 2-3 sets of those(ill face both directions if on HS machine) , then do 2 sets of incline/bent over lower traps... i bend forward at the waist on the HS strength machine and instead of keeping my arms locked, the elbows actually come upwards as you pull, and i try to squeeze my shoulder blades together ...

Another good one for low traps is this- Go on the seated low row HS machine or similar machine(it needs to have a horizontal grip angle, not just the vertical)... raise the seat higher than a low row position would be set... instead of sitting straight up, push ur butt and feet back so you are now at an incline angle... keeping your arms locked while holding the horizontal grips, try to squeeze shoulder blades together in the back.. ... kinda hard to explain i guess...

PitbullTank

This is something I have done in the past but have a very difficult time gaining the isolation.
That being said, on the days it does click, It works crazy well.!

ITW

Thx bros for your tips !! :headbang:

PitbullTank

This is something I have done in the past but have a very difficult time gaining the isolation.
That being said, on the days it does click, It works crazy well.!

ITW

which do you have difficulty isolating, the shrugs or the lower trap work?

I read BIGAs exercise of the incline seat by the cable, I'm going to try that too, sounds very similar to how i do it on the low row but a different way... thanks bigA

Oh little addition i forgot on my previous post... once i can't peak hold the weight for even a second or 2, i just bounce it until im failed

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity