over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone worked w/ pros from 90s 2000s

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For either offseason pre contest to get a perspective of what they did

what exactly are u asking?

im friends with a few pros, not olympia quality by any means, competeing and non competeing currently, i would say diets and training very, anabolics and opinions vary amongst all of them

what exactly are u asking?

im friends with a few pros, not olympia quality by any means, competeing and non competeing currently, i would say diets and training very, anabolics and opinions vary amongst all of them

For sure everyone has there point of view and reasons to why they choose to do things a certain way. I'm just curious about guys that worked with some of those pros Dorian, Milo's, Shawn , etc (too many to name) and what your experience was

For sure everyone has there point of view and reasons to why they choose to do things a certain way. I'm just curious about guys that worked with some of those pros Dorian, Milo's, Shawn , etc (too many to name) and what your experience was

so ur asking about top level pros? then i got no idea

however i do know branch warren only trains heavy and stupid in videos, in real life he actually trains with regular weight, with proper strict and slow form, everything u see in vids with johhnie he does for show

Last edited:
so ur asking about top level pros? then i got no idea

however i do know branch warren only trains heavy and stupid in videos, in real life he actually trains with regular weight, with proper strict and slow form, everything u see in vids with johhnie he does for show

Wow , did not know that at all. I thought he trained like that because he saw Ronnie train with heavy weight fast reps.

Its all just a fasaude lol

Wow , did not know that at all. I thought he trained like that because he saw Ronnie train with heavy weight fast reps.

Its all just a fasaude lol

i used to train at metroflex

most of ronnie's videos are also fake

he was actually more of a shawn ray type guy always using light DBs with a lot of slow controlled reps the real reason he always shouted light weight was because that's what he believed in, it was a bit of an in joke for the vids saying that and then doing all the fake plate deads etc

he was actually more of a shawn ray type guy always using light DBs with a lot of slow controlled reps the real reason he always shouted light weight was because that's what he believed in, it was a bit of an in joke for the vids saying that and then doing all the fake plate deads etc

Common man I don't beliefe Ronnie used fake plates

What proof do you have of this ?

Ronnie and Shawn are polar opposites, personality wise and training wise. I can't even imagine Ronnie training like Shawn.

You are kidding, right?

Ronnie was a powerlifter before he started bodybuilding. Why would he need to be using fake plates?

Yea right...bars don't bend with fake plates.

This is total bullshit, of course everyone knows it is. What IS true about Ronnie's training, as he has said himself, is that he generally did 10 rep sets for everything, although he did extremely heavy weight for 10. The crazy singles and doubles he did on film wasn't a part of his regular training.

Fake plates my ass.

burst should be permabanned for even suggesting Ronnie used fake plates IMO. :D

LOL

I'd like to see you say this in front of Ronnie's face. I picture him picking you up by your ear with his two fingers and tossing you across the room.

Let me guess, he also told you his Olympia stack, right? :rolleyes:

Fake plates... Commmmoooonnnn

you guys need to lower your dose

was a pretty obvious joke you dumb meatheads :rolleyes:

you guys need to lower your dose

was a pretty obvious joke you dumb meatheads :rolleyes:

Clearly it wasnt that obvious with the amount of responses you got back you silly jokester you.

during prep for night of champions (milos' last show) he talked to me for 45 min a day for 10 weeks while he would do his cardio. he told me evderything he knew and everything I asked he answered.

honestly, its all out here on the boards now. you just choose your religion (training and drug method)and go with it til you hit a plateau then try another....
-JS

Last edited:
I know some one that used to work out with flex way back in the day, and I have talked to flex a lil bit about cars. The guy is a huge car guy and building a pretty sick charger with a hellion turbo..

Doesn't flex have a kidney transplant or something? Just curious?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws