over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone worked with Greg Douchette?

I don't really enjoy his channel I just get tired of the shtick, yelling, etc.

However...he does give away a lot of free information which is generally intended for newer/intermediate trainers which I know he used to mention often (I did watch but over the last year as the screaming increased I've tuned out).

I'm not sure why people have an issue with him charging what he can charge. People seem to be buying the cookbook, training book, and paying him.

As a non-bodybuilder I think some in our community forget there is a whole different pricing structure outside of our community. I charge $400-$600 a month MINIMUM. I don't think any person on this site would even pay me $20 a month. My literally 4 clients are physicians wives. I have a day job in the medical device industry and work a ton so I only ever keep 2-5 clients total. I don't look to train anyone in the bodybuilder or fitness world in a "hardcore" sense.

For the OP I wouldn't compare him to Haney or guys like that. Greg isn't even in that category. Greg is more like a "hey we are worth a few million and my wife is bored at home will you train her I'll pay whatever" type of trainer. You honestly have to look at it like a totally different industry.

Over $3000 a month!
I hope you guys realize, the only reason he set his prices so high is because he doesn't want to (nor need) to coach anymore. He is making all his money on YouTube. He put out a video a few months back showing how much he earns a month from YouTube and it was around 8k if I remember correctly.

He has twice as many subscribers now, and is putting out videos almost daily. Probably makes close to 15k a month now. So obviously it's not worth his time to coach someone for $200 a month.

Instead of removing coaching services, he just made his pricing ridiculous so that he won't get anymore clients. But if someone is willing to pay $3K per month, then I'm sure he will make time for them.

No matter what you think of him, it's a very smart business move.

I hope you guys realize, the only reason he set his prices so high is because he doesn't want to (nor need) to coach anymore. He is making all his money on YouTube. He put out a video a few months back showing how much he earns a month from YouTube and it was around 8k if I remember correctly.

He has twice as many subscribers now, and is putting out videos almost daily. Probably makes close to 15k a month now. So obviously it's not worth his time to coach someone for $200 a month.

Instead of removing coaching services, he just made his pricing ridiculous so that he won't get anymore clients. But if someone is willing to pay $3K per month, then I'm sure he will make time for them.

Yea your probably right, I guess I'm just use to great human beings like John Meadows that makes a shit ton of money off seminars, YouTube, supplement sales, bla bla bla, has a net worth of GOD KNOWS WHAT but still charges an appropriate fee for his services which is 100x better than Greg's, and John's not a fucking crook.

Greg is all about getting people’s money! A lot of people on this board give out great free information. Paying for it won’t change your genetics or your body!

Exactly. Plus compared to many his knowledge isn't anything out of the ordinary (far from it). But if you have the following you can make money from it. Airman summed things up perfectly. There is nothing wrong with doing that and it's smart in many ways but only a certain type of person can do that. If someone is prepared to pay such a stupid price it's not Greg's problem. Some just want to be able to say x person coaches me and others have that much money they don't care and follow him so will pay whatever he charges.

As others have posted in other industries people rip others off and it's the norm so if someone can do it in personal training/coaching it's up to them. Although it makes me think of an old situation regarding me when I first moved to Switzerland. I soon had 2 people say to me I know x person (both older women) who need to be coached and I could essentially charge $300 per hour because they were rich. I may be stupid but the thought of charging an old woman $300 for 1 hour doing basic exercises just didn't seem right to me. Now maybe my knowledge on training is very worthwhile but still for an older woman it just seemed wrong. It's different due to legal issues but still similar to people who rip people off with gear and will charge $150 a vial to some newbie who doesn't have a clue. I just can't do things like that but I would never look down on someone who does just as long as they aren't fucking anyone up. If Greg wants to charge $thousands per month for coaching and some rich people are happy to pay it then who cares.

Nevertheless, I have definitely gone off him and his videos are crap now. Some used to be entertaining but now it's all about the views and he posts some ridiculous topics just to get the clicks. It's also all put on for the camera and very fake but it does obviously work for him and makes him stand out but for most on the likes of here it's all for the wrong reasons (going from the thread's replies).

Yea your probably right, I guess I'm just use to great human beings like John Meadows that makes a shit ton of money off seminars, YouTube, supplement sales, bla bla bla, has a net worth of GOD KNOWS WHAT but still charges an appropriate fee for his services which is 100x better than Greg's, and John's not a fucking crook.
Oh I'm not saying what he's doing is right, just saying the reason why he's doing it. If I was him I'd simply just not offer coaching. But I'm sure he loves the attention it brought him (more controversy, more views, more money) and like others said before, I'm sure some "stupid" rich guy signed up, because if he's so expensive, he must be the best lol

Oh, and I have a feeling this will last a year or two... people will get bored of his shtick and move on to the next youtuber of the day... he might end up going the way of Jason Blaha or Jerry Ward... but until then at least he's making much more than they ever did

Exactly. Plus compared to many his knowledge isn't anything out of the ordinary (far from it). But if you have the following you can make money from it. Airman summed things up perfectly. There is nothing wrong with doing that and it's smart in many ways but only a certain type of person can do that. If someone is prepared to pay such a stupid price it's not Greg's problem. Some just want to be able to say x person coaches me and others have that much money they don't care and follow him so will pay whatever he charges.

As others have posted in other industries people rip others off and it's the norm so if someone can do it in personal training/coaching it's up to them. Although it makes me think of an old situation regarding me when I first moved to Switzerland. I soon had 2 people say to me I know x person (both older women) who need to be coached and I could essentially charge $300 per hour because they were rich. I may be stupid but the thought of charging an old woman $300 for 1 hour doing basic exercises just didn't seem right to me. Now maybe my knowledge on training is very worthwhile but still for an older woman it just seemed wrong. It's different due to legal issues but still similar to people who rip people off with gear and will charge $150 a vial to some newbie who doesn't have a clue. I just can't do things like that but I would never look down on someone who does just as long as they aren't fucking anyone up. If Greg wants to charge $thousands per month for coaching and some rich people are happy to pay it then who cares.

Nevertheless, I have definitely gone off him and his videos are crap now. Some used to be entertaining but now it's all about the views and he posts some ridiculous topics just to get the clicks. It's also all put on for the camera and very fake but it does obviously work for him and makes him stand out but for most on the likes of here it's all for the wrong reasons (going from the thread's replies).

I agree with you overall I'd just say that I usually view it from what I think my time is worth. I don't take more than 5 clients I don't have time. Greg may well be ripping people off but it's not so much what the information is worth it's what my time is worth. For me, personally, I ALWAYS tell people they can find the answers they seek for free. Straight up someone is paying me $650 a month and I told her everything I'm doing is available 100% for free. If they wish to pay, cool, but my time expensive, the information is available and free which like I said I always tell them it is.

I agree with you overall I'd just say that I usually view it from what I think my time is worth. I don't take more than 5 clients I don't have time. Greg may well be ripping people off but it's not so much what the information is worth it's what my time is worth. For me, personally, I ALWAYS tell people they can find the answers they seek for free. Straight up someone is paying me $650 a month and I told her everything I'm doing is available 100% for free. If they wish to pay, cool, but my time expensive, the information is available and free which like I said I always tell them it is.

I totally understand. We all know training and dieting info is free all over. It's all over this forum. That is why I stated if someone is prepared to pay it then great. Some people just want to be spoon fed and not put any effort into researching and that is fine. Although for many they often use their clients wealth as a excuse to rip them off. I always recall the story of Michael Jackson shopping and certain sellers would charge him 1000%+ mark up just because they knew he could pay it. Now if someone is totally aware of the fact info is all over the internet but still wants to pay that is cool. As you say they are paying for your time and the knowledge you have acquired over years. Your case is totally different as you even tell them all they have to do is research but they are still happy to pay.

It's different when guys just start charging not based on their time but the wealth or lack of awareness of their clients. It happens all over the world but for different reasons (mostly bad ones). I remember my dad going to Spain and because he was totally clueless with the money the guy ripped him off and charged him 5 times the price. Just the same as me getting in a taxi with a foreign friend and not speaking English and the taxi driver went around in circles until I told him I was local and he looked shocked. There are morally corrupt people all over. Anyway... going off track with that one but just highlighting people will rip others off all the time and it's sad to see.

What usually separates people who look great and normal people is just effort and consistency. As we all know it can get very complicated but to just look like they want to look it's often very easy and it's just about training and sticking to a simple diet. If guys want to pay Greg $3000 per month to do that then more fool them but they obviously have loads of money so they don't care. Now someone who doesn't have much money paying a coach a silly high amount due to his fame or social media following is an idiot and they should just hire someone well respected or go alone and put all their effort into educating themselves.

well i don't know the man, or the circumstances ..so
..not going to attempt to pass judgement on the man's past
..not going to attempt to judge another man's morality either
^^^i'm not qualified to do it ..BUT that's is not to say that i condone his apparent choices either & for sure his yelling & demeaning tone are pretty repulsive to me

seems tho that he mostly gets annoyed with a lot of the same BS that many on these boards get annoyed with
..average guys looking for elite instruction on the manipulation of drugs as if it'll be the "magic bullet" to success, when they have yet to put on any real appreciable muscle
..guys that live & die cycle to cycle
..guys with no discipline & no real time under the bar

^^^truth is with very simple, basic, old & free information like progressive overload/progressive calories/progressive dosing most could achieve a ton of success with just plain ole TEST

^^^Greg seems to take advantage of these types & if they want to pay $3K+ ..ohhh well, that's life & that's on them both

Greg does have notable accomplishments in PL'ing & he's competed on stage as well
& he's def learned what works for him (..i mean he looks good)
..still, his fee$ aside ..i just don't foresee any advanced, or even advanced intermediates hiring him

^^^JMO

Anyone besides me think Greg might be related to Gilbert Gottfried? :) I like some of his discussions but don't like his rants on other YouTube channels. I don't waste my time watching someone review someone else's content. It's like kids watching other kids play video games or 'reaction' videos. I don't understand the appeal of that at all.

well i don't know the man, or the circumstances ..so
..not going to attempt to pass judgement on the man's past
..not going to attempt to judge another man's morality either
^^^i'm not qualified to do it ..BUT that's is not to say that i condone his apparent choices either & for sure his yelling & demeaning tone are pretty repulsive to me

seems tho that he mostly gets annoyed with a lot of the same BS that many on these boards get annoyed with
..average guys looking for elite instruction on the manipulation of drugs as if it'll be the "magic bullet" to success, when they have yet to put on any real appreciable muscle
..guys that live & die cycle to cycle
..guys with no discipline & no real time under the bar

^^^truth is with very simple, basic, old & free information like progressive overload/progressive calories/progressive dosing most could achieve a ton of success with just plain ole TEST

^^^Greg seems to take advantage of these types & if they want to pay $3K+ ..ohhh well, that's life & that's on them both

Greg does have notable accomplishments in PL'ing & he's competed on stage as well
& he's def learned what works for him (..i mean he looks good)
..still, his fee$ aside ..i just don't foresee any advanced, or even advanced intermediates hiring him

^^^JMO

The independent facts regarding him being a rat, and the lives he destroyed are pretty unequivocal:
Greg had over 50+ seizures that were linked directly to him prior to getting busted. A 20-month conditional for that level of importing is a kiss from Crown Council

Please, don't defend this piece of shit. Greg has destroyed lives as a direct result of his actions, and the lives he chose to fuck with were those who considered him a friend, and those who directly aided in him starting his own operations

This has everything to do with Greg Doucette diming out a close and personal friend of his after he got popped last year. The bust involving Jason happened well over a year ago, but is only coming to the surface now. The fact is that none of this would have happened had it not been for Greg flipping on a close friend of his (Jason) to save his own ass, even though Greg's charges would have been so minuscule he likely only would have got some house arrest, some fines, and a record.

Jason's bust is tied to one of the large(r) scale UGLs in this country, but I will not say who out of the respect and privacy of that brand. I will politely request that if you know which lab this is tied to that you keep that information to yourself, and any speculation and/or guessing on this board will be deleted instantly.

You are more than welcome, however, to let everyone know that Greg Doucette is a rat piece of shit - Everyone should have figured that out when he got roasted and was going down to the US not even 2 weeks later. When you have CBSA charges pending, the last thing they're going to do is give you back your Passport so you can run around wherever you please.

The independent facts regarding him being a rat, and the lives he destroyed are pretty unequivocal:

I’m going to make a YT vid on him, see how he likes it being a little rat.
Rats and liars, those are pure scum.
Thanks for the links bro, I won’t mention a word about where they were found etc.

I am going to this weekend. Printing out the material and calling him out.
Who can trust a rat?
I have no subscribers but who cares lol.
Plus , I’ll pump and wear one of his stringers, this cardio and var/primo has me diced up

I thought the 3K a month includes access to his G4P site and his webcam vids?

I am going to this weekend. Printing out the material and calling him out.
Who can trust a rat?
I have no subscribers but who cares lol.
Plus , I’ll pump and wear one of his stringers, this cardio and var/primo has me diced up

He needs to be called out. Off topic but var and primo sounds expensive, the combo how does it compare to say var and tren? Never used primo

Bodybuilding meets Velben Marketing ;)

His past aside, I gotta admit that I enjoy some of his videos where he’s calling people out on their bullshit.

How many of those can you do though? He’s already starting to run out of targets and is beginning to reach for people I’ve never even heard of and probably would have never heard of had he not made a video about them.

His Gilbert Gottfried shtick got old quick too. It’s actually what made me stop watching his videos for the most part. Eventually I reached a point where I was like “just make your fucking point, dude, I don’t need all the theatrics”.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws