YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has bodybuilding ever ruined your relationships in life??

drgoodbody said:

Pickels - that chick ever try to fuck you over after you kicked her to the curb?

DrG

no... she still loves me, i love her too but i know it wont work out.... she's convinced that it will work out no matter what...

her exbf was into drugs... dealing/doing ect and she didnt narc him out so i think i'm safe... she just moved about 1000 miles away from me so i think i'm safe

if by fuck me over you mean leave me with 3 months of power bills and her share of the rent to pay, then yes, but narc me out, no.... THANK GOD

Mike S, I sincerely feel for ya cause I've experience some of what your talking about. My ex shoots shit out of her mouth when she's pissed like"you're breaking the law", and "your not putting your son first". Does your wife know just what to say to upset you when no one else in the world can? Does she put guilt trips in your head when she "knows" that working out is your passion? Here's one for ya. About a year ago my then wife told me she had absolutely no sex drive and she never got horney (she'd been very frigid for the last 2 years), and she wanted a divorce. A week later, when she didn't realize the answering machine had cut on, I listened to a call she had where she talked about how "wonderful" the sex was between her and some guy in OUR bed.

Oh, and another thing. When my wife filed for divorce she did what she promised she never ever in a million years would. She did bury me with what she knew. She documented "every" single skeleton in my closet. No stone was left unturned. Even though she too used some test and clen and also used rec drugs, she claimed I was an unfit father because I was a drug addict who was prone to roid rage. Even though I never ever touched her, she said she could see the threat in my eyes. Everything was put on paper and it made me look like a total addict loser, even when she had post pardom depression, I was the mother and father for the entire first year. In order to get me out of the house, she had to lie and say that I had verbally threatened to hurt her(since she couldn't drop the charges and the state took them over, the state actually dropped them and the rest when they found out they were bs and she was a lyer.) When the law came to arrest me, 7 guys showed up, including 3 swat team members and a dog. Once I opened the door and started talking, 6 of them left and the one guy told me what happened. He said she filed the warrent that said I was very dangerous and carried a weapon on me, that I was jacked up on roids, and that I'd fight my ass off. She failed to let them know that an hour prior to this was when I found out about her affair. Since I'm no fool, I just went quietly and the guy didn't even cuff me when he put me in the back of the car. He said that this kind of crap happens all the time. To this day, I've never gone to a lawyer and documented anything negative about her.

Im sorry for you bro's that it didnt owrk out for.

I guess im fortunate bodybuilding has made my relationship stronger. My girl now is into lifting herself She even started doing reseach papers for school on performance enhancing drugs and gene doping.

Last edited:
Damn Queefer, that sucks. You're a better man than me. I would have done my best to bury her, if not figuratively, then literally. I just can't tolerate that crap.

maybe queefer is like me and will wait many, many years to exact his revenge..

i always wait, cuz when i dont.. the cops always come knocking...

yeah when i quit when I got my first real g/f she left me soon as i got out of shape lol, 18 month lay off, my current girl is completely understanding since shes living the exact same life style a little more extreme them me even right now.

Queefer - your story scares the shit out of me, at least the part about her telling everything she knows when things got ugly. Man that is some bad shit brother. You are too good for not telling everything you know about her. I think people leverage what they know, as MikeS said also, and that is why I wonder if it is ever really worth sharing the details of what we do, even with the ones we love. I'm wondering more and more if there are things that nobody should know. I hate living that way, kinda like lying, but in this day and age when 50%+ of marriages end in divorce, what we do is the ultimate ammo for women to destroy you. I'm secure in my relationship, but I'm not stupid.

DrG

I am on the very verge of divorce as I speak. And as I said when we hooked up 6yrs ago, she was a supportive partner-even after the bust. She seemed so cool back in those days. But now she is a bitch, and so she harps on it. When I said I might go to a lawyer and get seperation papers last week-she went to a counselor and told her her twisted version of everything-like Queefer said. That Im a harm to her home and her children because what I do is illegal. Never mind she drinks and drives about 3x wk, smokes ciggs, and as a funeral director she has burried countless victims of both alcohol and tobacco related deaths (including DWI). How many guys has she burried because of steroid use? You all know the answer to that... But Im made to be the bad guy even though the bust was 5yrs ago and we made it through that mess OK-I paid $ for everything, and just paid $ again to insure our records were expunged (even though her charges well Null at trail)-and rightfully I should have.

During another argument a couple years ago (which had zero to do with AS) she called the cops and tried to have me taken away-and while the officer was here she told them I deal steroids and all this bullshit. I went outside with the cop and he said he is not here to get into any of that shit (needless to say I didnt have any contraband) and women do this all the time. I spent the night elsewhere and the cop thanked me for acting like an adult to diffuse the situation.

I used to recommend that guys tell their women they use.
I cant say that anymore. Even what seems like the coolest woman will turn crazy when armed with information that can hurt you. I hate like shit to lie, and then you risk being discovered and
really dealing with an angry partner. But-dont trust-it can come back to bite you!

readin some of this scares the shit outta me.

I don't think i'd ever be same if some of this stuff happened to me. I've had some what similar things happen to me but nothin as severe as u guys and it has definately permanantly knumbed my heart.

I'm really afraid of what i would do if was in the situation you went through Queffer.

I give u alot of credit

What relationship? Who has time for that nonsense ?

Bodybuilding is just like ANY sport or achievement one is trying to make....if you think you want to be a top lawyer and graduate from Yale Law or Oxford....you think you have time for relationship issues? How about you want to be the top 100 meter sprinter in the world....do you have time for relationships?

Top artist, muscians, or maybe you plan to join the Bolshoi or American Ballet Company...(I hear they train for dance 6 hours daily , 6 days a week) think you got time to wonder about your gal and if she likes this or that?

There is nothing wrong with relationships if they are smooth however in these types of cases time and time again one partner feels left out and that relationship dissolves.

So if you can do it...fine..if not..dont worry about it until you are done with your goals.

I don't think anyone here has aspirations to be Mr. Olympia, Ric. We just juice to improve our appearance, strength and maybe self esteem, and we'd rather not have to live a lonely life while doing so.

I personally think the best way to deal with a crazy woman is to "out crazy" her. When I break up with someone they have no doubt that it would be extremely hazardous to their, and their families health to try to fuck me over.

BigBoyJ said:
I don't think anyone here has aspirations to be Mr. Olympia, Ric. We just juice to improve our appearance, strength and maybe self esteem, and we'd rather not have to live a lonely life while doing so.

absolutely BBJ. Im pretty goal oriented but only within myself,
its self-motivational.
Yes Doggtales, we have talked about that animal the 'she-devil'.
They need medication IMO, but when you are done with years of dealing with one its the guy that needs the medication as she has driven him nuts. :eek: :D

Ok well I did not read every post in this thread so maybe I missed the point...sorry:(

It really saddens me think that gear can cause problems in relationships - but it's also happening to me.

For me, it hasn't been just "gear," it's been anything that I get passionate about that doesn't specifically include her. To this day she still throws in my face all the time and money I've spent away from home when I was racing motorcycles.

Now it's time to rag on me about working out and gear use has got be the reason it's addicting me to working out. Since I'm off-season (a bit fat), when someone on the street gives me a compliment she says "OH - it's just fat" and people look at her like WTF. Get this: She wants to buy a Bowflex to prove to me that it's much better for you than working with free weights!

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

For me, it hasn't been just "gear," it's been anything that I get passionate about that doesn't specifically include her. To this day she still throws in my face all the time and money I've spent away from home when I was racing motorcycles.

Since I'm off-season (a bit fat), when someone on the street gives me a compliment she says "OH - it's just fat" and people look at her like WTF.
xcel

she better be miss fucking olympia to make a comment like that

xcelbeyond said:

Get this: She wants to buy a Bowflex to prove to me that it's much better for you than working with free weights!

xcel
so what are you gonna spend the 30 day money back guarantee on X ???:D

that's terrible... i couldnt live like that... i thought my girl gave me hell... but she gave me props too... she didnt cut me down like your wifey did... that sucks... i'd be bitter... wow.. sorry to hear that :(

I HAVE HAD RELATIONSHIPS THAT INTERFERE WITH MY BODYBUILDING!

:D :D :D NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! YEAH, I ONCE HAD A RELATIONSHIP THAT WENT THAT WAY. WHEN WE BROKE UP SHE TOLD PEOPLE THAT I WAS A STEROID USER AND PHYSICALLY VIOLENT. WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY NOT THE CASE. YOU SEE THE THING WAS....I TOTALLY STOPPED TAKING ANY STEROIDS FOR TWO YEARS <THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER>.....I ACTUALLY WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD STAY BIG WITH OUT THEM. SO FELLAS...YOU ARE DAMBED IF YOU DO,,,AND DAMBED IF YOU DON'T. THE LESSON I LEARNED FROM THIS WAS....JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. YOU'LL BE A LOT HAPPIER. I FEEL BAD FOR THE THINGS THAT HAVE GONE ON FOR ALL OF US ON THE BOARD REGARDING THIS ISSUE. THE STRANGE THING IS.....I AM SO LAID BACK AND STRESS FREE THAT MOST OF THE GUYS I KNOW WHO DON'T LIFT ARE FAR BIGGER ASSHOLES THAN I EVER THOUGHT OF BEING.

Jethro-that is an insightful post! My buddy Jethro has hear first hand during some of our phone chats as my wife bitches at me.
Its like I said before-its not really the juice-its the girl and the state of the relationship. If she and the relationship are good-she will probably be cool. If she is, or turns into, a bitch-then she will harp on it. And Jethro make the point-if you did quit (not that I would) she would then find something else to endlessly bitch about. Guaranteed!

The whole fucking"roid rage" thing is just such a scape-goat for people esp. wives/ girlfriends to use. I had a girl a while back and she knew I cycled, and she says to me, " you are always in a bad mood and grouchy when you are on the roids." The funny thing is....I never told her when I was on or off. And when I was peaked on my last cycle at 1 gram of test, 600mg EQ, and 50 mg of D-bol, SHE SHE THOUGHT I WAS OFF, and then tells me, I'm such a nice and pleasant person, and glad I'm not on a cycle now!!!!LOL...I swear... if it wasn't for the sweet pussy hole....I'd go gay!!!!

Hey Xcel, the next time you're wife says your size comes from fat, say,"Oh, and your ass is muscular"" Sounds like she's got some serious jealousy issues. I'm sure she'd be happier with a beer gutted bastard. I've seen quite a few women who like to be the better looking spouse, and when they're not or when they don't get the majority of the attention, they just can't handle it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131