advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has bodybuilding ever ruined your relationships in life??

Queefer said:
I'm sure she'd be happier with a beer gutted bastard. I've seen quite a few women who like to be the better looking spouse, and when they're not or when they don't get the majority of the attention, they just can't handle it.

Yup, I call those women "pig fuckers" - because they like being with some disgusting pig of a guy who has treats'm like shit and looks like shit - with fat rolls so big they can't see their dick.

DrG

MIKE'S MADE MANY ATTEMPTS TO MAKE HIS THING WORK!

HE ALWAYS SAYS STUFF LIKE....'WELL, SHE WAS COOL BEFORE"..AND ..."SHE'S JUST GOING THROUGH SOME FEMALE STUFF RIGHT NOW, SHE'LL SNAP OUT OF IT".........HE ALWAYS GIVES HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. IF HIS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT WORKING, THEN IT ISN'T HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS TO BLAME. SHE'S PRETTY COOL WITH ME ON THE PHONE, BUT I HAVE HEARD HER WIGGING OUT AT HIM FOR NO REASON AT ALL. MIKES RIGHT....THEY DO FIND SOMETHING...ANYTHING THAT THEY CAN'T CONTROL ABOUT YOU TO BITCH ABOUT.
FOR EXAMPLE..."YOU ARE ALWAYS WORKING ON THAT DAMB CAR AND DON'T SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH ME!" THE LIST GOES ON! IT'S FUNNY...IN MY LIKE I HAVE MET TWO COUPLES WHO HAVE BEEN MARRIED LONG TERM WHO STILL MAKE ME THINK HAPPINESS IS POSSIBLE. EVERYONE SWEAR FIDELITY AND LOVE AT THE ALTER...FEW FOLLOW THROUGH AND STAY HAPPY. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY MARRIED BUDDIES SAYS...'DON'T DO IT!'

QUEEFER...YOU STORY IS HORRIBLE! YOU SHOWED GREAT RESTRAINT IN THAT SITUATION. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO CAUGHT HIS EX WIFE IN THE SAME SITUATION. HE WALKED UP WITH HE 357 MAGNUM AND POINTED IT AT THEM WHILE THEY WERE IN THE BED. HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT..BUT AS HE LOOKED AT HER SITTING THERE BABBLING...HE REALIZED SHE WASN'T WORTH IT.

EXCEL>>>>>>> BROTHER, I'LL BET SHE IS JUST TIRED OF YOU GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION! A GUY CAN'T BE TIP TOP ALL THE TIME! IS SHE A GODDESS AT ALL TIMES?

PICKLES.....I JUST READ YOUR POST AND YOUR RIGHT..ANYTHING YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT GETS IN THE WAY.

a husband has hobbies in a healthy relationship and so does the wife..

in an odd relationship the husband still has hobbies but the wife makes her huband her hobby... which causes infinite problems.

adults need to have seperate hobbies and respect their spouses hobbies and the time they spend with them..

within reason of course..

most women just dont get it.

I only have one question, where did you guys find these women? Goddamn!!! I have been with my wife for almost 7 years now (married for about 10 months). I started using after I quit playing college football and didn't tell her about my first cycle, I knew her views on it. I gained 40lbs and she would question it but I denied denied. After I was done, I told her I wanted to go on. She cited all the propaganda bullshit one would see on a health class film reel, roid rage, acne, etc. So I asked her, "did you notice any of that over the past 3 months?" She looked at me blankly then shook her head no. I simply said, "interesting, because I've been on for the last three months." She had questioned it due to my gains (I did a natural show at 175 and was 243 4 months later). But she began to understand it's mostly BS what is fed to us about AS. I have been using for about 4 years on and off, I don't talk about it with her, I don't do shots in front of her, I keep it to myself. I'll get bigger and she'll ask me if I'm on, I'll say yes and she'll laugh. That's about it. I try to make it as a little a part of our relationship as possible. She has grown to understand why I do what I do, I'm a very calm person and lead a well balanced life, so she's cool with it. She doesn't mind the results either...lol

Hey Jawbreakerkid-
We are not saying that the women dont understand why we use, and the ethics of it. In her more sane moments-she totally understands-gives me shots-went to NY for my TV interview on the subject-spoke to John Romono about her role in the raid/bust
and the subsuquent articles in MDev and LEGAL MUSCLE.
Im also a very laid back person-especially compared to her insanity.

Its all about how cool they are, and wheather they are shitty enough to use it as an arguing ploy in your conflicts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws