advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has bodybuilding really advanced in the last 20 yrs ?

Ha ha ........a trip browsing some of that .....I barely been awhile since I wrote that ......lol .....I am getting sick and it is scaring me ......last summer I got bronchitis ....I was sick 3 months and it nearly killed me .....it was awful and it took me months to feel myself and have my lungs clear .....It was a true test mentally .....as while being sick my cat weezy and dog Harley died , as well as a cousin and uncle ....it was a tough go ......Anyway , I am showing signs that I am getting ill again ....so I am going to rest the next couple days and pray my health holds ...so wish me luck .....I feel awful.....last night was the worst workout in months and I am taking this morning off .....I can't get sick like that again ....It was hell ...I couldn't sleep or breathe for shit ....I d have coughing fits for hrs ........

So I am going to try and rest up and see how things go once I make it through work tomorrow night .....Having dinner with Kriss from the life support thread at 7 pm tonight .....he sends his best and hope you guys are well .....I am really crossing my fingers I will be ok soon ....wish me luck

Good luck, Jason.. Hope you feel better soon.

Ha ha ........a trip browsing some of that .....I barely been awhile since I wrote that ......lol .....I am getting sick and it is scaring me ......last summer I got bronchitis ....I was sick 3 months and it nearly killed me .....it was awful and it took me months to feel myself and have my lungs clear .....It was a true test mentally .....as while being sick my cat weezy and dog Harley died , as well as a cousin and uncle ....it was a tough go ......Anyway , I am showing signs that I am getting ill again ....so I am going to rest the next couple days and pray my health holds ...so wish me luck .....I feel awful.....last night was the worst workout in months and I am taking this morning off .....I can't get sick like that again ....It was hell ...I couldn't sleep or breathe for shit ....I d have coughing fits for hrs ........

So I am going to try and rest up and see how things go once I make it through work tomorrow night .....Having dinner with Kriss from the life support thread at 7 pm tonight .....he sends his best and hope you guys are well .....I am really crossing my fingers I will be ok soon ....wish me luck

I used to get sick every year in the early spring and late fall with bronchitis - I hated it because it was just a low grade fever and phlegm and take 2, 3 sometime 4 weeks to get over it and it would devastate me physically and emotionally -just ruined gym and diet. In 2008 I read a blog Dante had posted from a cardiologist who used diet exercise and supplements to cure metabolic syndrome and none of the meds like type 2 and cholesterol, it ma seem simple now cause so many people talk about it, but Vitamin D3 was the cure all for me. anytime I ever got a bug it went straight to my head literally and then just then drained to my chest and clogged me up, mucinex and sudafed (the good kind) really potentiated the effects as I felt loopy and even worse so I started letting it run it's course. I have gotten the flu twice since 2008, and found early treatment was paramount. On the first sign of the onset of symptoms I went to the CVS minute clinic, and they would do the swab, and give me tamiflu, I still suffered but not in the same way no high fever no achy breaky just extreme fatigue that would keep me on the couch for a week it seems those 2 times.

Get well soon, I take 10,000 ius a day of D3 ED.

I used to get sick every year in the early spring and late fall with bronchitis - I hated it because it was just a low grade fever and phlegm and take 2, 3 sometime 4 weeks to get over it and it would devastate me physically and emotionally -just ruined gym and diet. In 2008 I read a blog Dante had posted from a cardiologist who used diet exercise and supplements to cure metabolic syndrome and none of the meds like type 2 and cholesterol, it ma seem simple now cause so many people talk about it, but Vitamin D3 was the cure all for me. anytime I ever got a bug it went straight to my head literally and then just then drained to my chest and clogged me up, mucinex and sudafed (the good kind) really potentiated the effects as I felt loopy and even worse so I started letting it run it's course. I have gotten the flu twice since 2008, and found early treatment was paramount. On the first sign of the onset of symptoms I went to the CVS minute clinic, and they would do the swab, and give me tamiflu, I still suffered but not in the same way no high fever no achy breaky just extreme fatigue that would keep me on the couch for a week it seems those 2 times.

Get well soon, I take 10,000 ius a day of D3 ED.

Forgot to mention what turned me onto to D3 back then from the blog, the doc said the flu ran it's course through the cardiac unit and the ones that didn't catch it where on D3 supps.
Most people are low on D3, some studies has shown even people round the equator with highest sun exposure had low vit D levels in some cases, and since sun worshipping has become a no no now, parents slop their kids from head to toe with sunscreen the epidemic probably is worse now.
Everytime I see a kid riding their bike in the neighborhood I cringe, helmets knee pad elbow pads hell they got on more safety gear than a soldier in Iraq.
Don't forget the hand sanitizer either good lord LOL
A few years ago the gym I worked out at had a stretch where a lot of the kids were getting very sick with sinus and bronchitis. The day care portion was impeccably clean, you'd walk by as fast as you could cause it reeked of chlorine as the used bleach wipes on everything, they finally figured out the chlorine vapors were the cause and switched to green cleaners, but many a parent had taken their kids to the hospital because of the respiratory problems the chlorine vapors created.

Thanks guys ...just got home from a long night at work ....long night almost had to throw a few beatings ( and thats not who i want to be anymore ) and a bunch of girl drama .....i m beat, not feeling well at all .....

Massive g ...sincerest thanks bro .....it means a great deal to me that you shared all you did and i will take any advice ....last summer was brutal ...i almost have ptsd from it ....its crazy ....unfortunately in my life i have seen or done things maybe only.soliders at war ever have to ( not proud of that btw ) ...i have lost most of my family ....many friends and animals ....but can accept it ....being that sick for months was a test that really pushed my limits ....take care of your health guys ....it is your most valuable pocession and the only one that matters ....

But G ....thanks ...i really hope maybe you d post that eating write up at IM here ...as well as your best routines and diet drug stuff .....you could help some of the guys here ....i really love all you share

Powerforward and 11111 .....i really appreciate the well wishes ...you both have always been so kind to.me here ...know i m grateful for real ...PF ....i dont know you well , but from our past interactions ....i feel very connected to you and see you as a very special human being .....i really hope you are well my friend....it always touches me how respectful you are to me

I m off tonight ....if i m able to get some good rest i will train later ....i will probably do some posting throught day and catch up with pms later ......much love fellas

Thank you for the kind words. One day we will catch up in the real world hopefully. It can be hard to get to know people just thru internet posts but some guys are able to convey a sense of who they are (especially when they share things about themselves that aren't about bodybuilding- like your life support thread and other kind words and how you have tried to help and support others) I always enjoy reading your posts but especially enjoy reading when things are going well for you. I know you have had plenty of difficult things in your life to deal with so its always good to see the positive things that go on in your life.

its a lot like when I started following the boards again and read about Dantes success with his company- it was really good to see. So I have rambled a little too much but hope you get to feeling better, please keep sharing and especially share when good things happen for you as well.

best to you-

Thanks guys ...just got home from a long night at work ....long night almost had to throw a few beatings ( and thats not who i want to be anymore ) and a bunch of girl drama .....i m beat, not feeling well at all .....

Massive g ...sincerest thanks bro .....it means a great deal to me that you shared all you did and i will take any advice ....last summer was brutal ...i almost have ptsd from it ....its crazy ....unfortunately in my life i have seen or done things maybe only.soliders at war ever have to ( not proud of that btw ) ...i have lost most of my family ....many friends and animals ....but can accept it ....being that sick for months was a test that really pushed my limits ....take care of your health guys ....it is your most valuable pocession and the only one that matters ....

But G ....thanks ...i really hope maybe you d post that eating write up at IM here ...as well as your best routines and diet drug stuff .....you could help some of the guys here ....i really love all you share

Powerforward and 11111 .....i really appreciate the well wishes ...you both have always been so kind to.me here ...know i m grateful for real ...PF ....i dont know you well , but from our past interactions ....i feel very connected to you and see you as a very special human being .....i really hope you are well my friend....it always touches me how respectful you are to me

Bodybuilding is about taking .......taking drugs ...taking time away from your kids , friends , and families ......taking money away from your future or nest egg .....I could go on and on .....That's why I urge you to get to the point where you see if you have something genetic wise where competing makes sense as quick as possible ......Why I beg you to be realistic and honest with yourself so you see the truth that life is about giving not taking .....

There are guys here that have become pros, some are friends ....that I told I didn't think that they had it ......not great structures ...why turn pro to not be a top ten threat in any real show ? why push , spend the money , take the risks ? I wonder if some of the guys I am talking about wish that they put their time , energy , and money into different endeavors now ? I wonder if the last half their life will they be asking themselves what were they doing when their muscles mean very little to anyone anymore ? I know multiple pros that have nothing ....live in shity apartments ....no savings ...bounce from girl to girl ....no retirement .....just nothing .....it is sad ,but very true .....

So let's get you guys big , let you see what you have, and then lets help you get on to real life .....love is really all you need , not big muscles ....lol

these facts you speak of are personal choices
I agree, most I know, are the same, headed the same, or are doomed for the same and they dont want to admit it

its a hard life, but you can have it "all" if you want

selfish sport, yes
seflish person-dont have to be

I m off tonight ....if i m able to get some good rest i will train later ....i will probably do some posting throught day and catch up with pms later ......much love fellas

Hope you enjoy your night off and are feeling better. Take care of yourself :)

Cm ....thanks for sharing.....appreciate you being here ..very cool ....love different perspectives and respect them ..i used to believe in having it all ....now i see there is nothing to have ....there is only being that truly matters ,because anything that you can have is only temporary .....i could go deep here ...ha ha ....but i wont i m beat .....i will just say that in life ,some people believe we are what we do .....and some people believe we are what we have .....then i will just suggest i understand why we are called human beings ..lol

Warlock ....thank you ...for your pm and well wishes ...i have a few more questions for you tp answer and i will pm you my number and we chat here and there before nov

Where I was and Where I am now.

A few pages back I posted about how I tore my pectoral and Triceps back in July 2016. A little about myself. I live at what some call the end of the world. I live on an island that is the southern most point of the US, far closer to Cuba than the Florida mainland. Key West is where I live. I disconnected from the world and far from the rat race. The lifestyle is perfect for me as I am rather eccentric. I don't cut my hair, I don't have cable or a computer. On occasion I borrow my girlfriend's computer. Like now actually. I spend my time down here swimming in the ocean, lifting weights, admiring the beautifully dramatic scenery, and working a fairly hard manual labor job. I have a 12 year old Harley Davidson and 1972 VW bug for transportation. Mostly I walk places or ride the Harley, I use the bug for groceries and such.

I live in a small 3 bedroom apartment with my 2 German Shepherds, my Puerto Rican girlfriend and her young son. I don't have much nor do I want much. I am not looking to compete with the Jones's or anyone else for that matter. I work really hard to pay my rent, electric, water, and groceries because I have to but everything else I do is what I want. It took me many years to realize these things but once I figured it out my stress level and happiness are probably where they should be.

That being said where does Bodybuilding fit into this? Well we all know what a selfish endeavor Bodybuilding is and it's potential danger to relationships, job, even one's freedom. The mental aspect of bodybuilding takes years to master for a select few. I think many get involved for the wrong reasons and all it does is magnify any and all problems one might have had that might have made them think that standing on stage or big muscles where the cure all.

I love Bodybuilding because I love the process, the suffering, and the improvement. I have been training for the better part (minus the injuries) for the better part of 34 years. I have found that the only thing that gets me focused and disciplined is to compete. That being said after my injuries in July 2016 I really didn't train until January of this year. Feb, March, and April I kind of went through the motions. On May 16 I was 223 lbs and by no means a good 223. I figured my bodybuilding days were behind me with the 2 major injuries so it was hard to get any motivation to eat and train properly.

I train in an Old School, hardcore, throwback gym down here called Old Town Fitness. The owner is a tough Irish immigrant who came to Key West on a boat and use to be a dishwasher. We hit it off from the start because he loves bodybuilding and Frank Zane in particular. He asked if I would help him put together a locals only bodybuilding show. This kind of lit my fire a little and soon we were recruiting guys from the gym to go against guys from other gyms. I started helping them with their diets and posing and it kind of got me back in the mix. I started dieting and training hard and I decided to do a show on Sept 30. Our show here is August 26 and I be expediting and guest posing.

I did my own diet at first using different things I learned but my progress was just not what it needed to be. I changed over completely to what I had learned by being prepped by Jason and things started to move to the positive. Once my shape improved I sent Jason a pic and he commented something to the effect of that I still seemed to have the shape, lines, and symmetry. In the upcoming weeks things continued to improve and a few weeks ago I sent Jason another pic. This time I think he realized I was serious about competing and he made some changes as to what I was doing and I am improving every week.

Right now I am sitting at an all time low of 189.8 lbs. I am 7 weeks out from the show, 2 weeks from the guest posing routine. If everyone is interested and it's okay with Jason I will be happy to share what we are doing, progress, and final destination.

Enough for now but looking forward to sharing.

A few pages back I posted about how I tore my pectoral and Triceps back in July 2016. A little about myself. I live at what some call the end of the world. I live on an island that is the southern most point of the US, far closer to Cuba than the Florida mainland. Key West is where I live. I disconnected from the world and far from the rat race. The lifestyle is perfect for me as I am rather eccentric. I don't cut my hair, I don't have cable or a computer. On occasion I borrow my girlfriend's computer. Like now actually. I spend my time down here swimming in the ocean, lifting weights, admiring the beautifully dramatic scenery, and working a fairly hard manual labor job. I have a 12 year old Harley Davidson and 1972 VW bug for transportation. Mostly I walk places or ride the Harley, I use the bug for groceries and such.

I live in a small 3 bedroom apartment with my 2 German Shepherds, my Puerto Rican girlfriend and her young son. I don't have much nor do I want much. I am not looking to compete with the Jones's or anyone else for that matter. I work really hard to pay my rent, electric, water, and groceries because I have to but everything else I do is what I want. It took me many years to realize these things but once I figured it out my stress level and happiness are probably where they should be.

That being said where does Bodybuilding fit into this? Well we all know what a selfish endeavor Bodybuilding is and it's potential danger to relationships, job, even one's freedom. The mental aspect of bodybuilding takes years to master for a select few. I think many get involved for the wrong reasons and all it does is magnify any and all problems one might have had that might have made them think that standing on stage or big muscles where the cure all.

I love Bodybuilding because I love the process, the suffering, and the improvement. I have been training for the better part (minus the injuries) for the better part of 34 years. I have found that the only thing that gets me focused and disciplined is to compete. That being said after my injuries in July 2016 I really didn't train until January of this year. Feb, March, and April I kind of went through the motions. On May 16 I was 223 lbs and by no means a good 223. I figured my bodybuilding days were behind me with the 2 major injuries so it was hard to get any motivation to eat and train properly.

I train in an Old School, hardcore, throwback gym down here called Old Town Fitness. The owner is a tough Irish immigrant who came to Key West on a boat and use to be a dishwasher. We hit it off from the start because he loves bodybuilding and Frank Zane in particular. He asked if I would help him put together a locals only bodybuilding show. This kind of lit my fire a little and soon we were recruiting guys from the gym to go against guys from other gyms. I started helping them with their diets and posing and it kind of got me back in the mix. I started dieting and training hard and I decided to do a show on Sept 30. Our show here is August 26 and I be expediting and guest posing.

I did my own diet at first using different things I learned but my progress was just not what it needed to be. I changed over completely to what I had learned by being prepped by Jason and things started to move to the positive. Once my shape improved I sent Jason a pic and he commented something to the effect of that I still seemed to have the shape, lines, and symmetry. In the upcoming weeks things continued to improve and a few weeks ago I sent Jason another pic. This time I think he realized I was serious about competing and he made some changes as to what I was doing and I am improving every week.

Right now I am sitting at an all time low of 189.8 lbs. I am 7 weeks out from the show, 2 weeks from the guest posing routine. If everyone is interested and it's okay with Jason I will be happy to share what we are doing, progress, and final destination.

Enough for now but looking forward to sharing.

Wow , good to see you back posting, kinda envious of the lifestyle a bit would love to live off the grid for awhile if not forever sometimes.
Keep us posted on your progress and the show.
I checked out the gym on its website looks pretty hardcore like you said.

Cm ....thanks for sharing.....appreciate you being here ..very cool ....love different perspectives and respect them ..i used to believe in having it all ....now i see there is nothing to have ....there is only being that truly matters ,because anything that you can have is only temporary .....i could go deep here ...ha ha ....but i wont i m beat .....i will just say that in life ,some people believe we are what we do .....and some people believe we are what we have .....then i will just suggest i understand why we are called human beings

semantically speaking then, Have vs be
you can be a true man
about his life, family, career etc
you can be happy
you can be successful (whatever that means to individuals, money, power, respect, all)
you can be it all

you can be a bodybuilder (pro)--------------and not place
you can be all of the things you want (if above is what you want)
-or-
be alone
be broke
be unhappy

I only say it because I live this way
and I am surrounded by a circle of people that support and enjoy the sport and what it means to me, what it has brought me, and what it will bring to me
there is no animosity, no hardships, or obstacles they provide in anyway, and I fully understand the blessing this is to have, as so many i know cant keep a friendship, let alone a lasting, meaningful connection with anyone including there estranged kids:
most of the time, having a ex record what they do, so they can put it up on socials, so they can keep up an image that they have a heart, give a damn about someone other then themselves, and "look" like they aren't as hollow ans shallow as they truly are

(the best is some people who have others do the socials for them. I wonder if the ones they hire have a better relationship with the kids and the ex)

Wow , good to see you back posting, kinda envious of the lifestyle a bit would love to live off the grid for awhile if not forever sometimes.
Keep us posted on your progress and the show.
I checked out the gym on its website looks pretty hardcore like you said.
Thanks man, it's nice to be back. I understand the lifestyle down here is not for everyone. The closest Wal-Mart is about 130 miles away. Not really any of the conveniences of the big cities. The island is only 4 x 1.5 miles. So I see all the same locals all the time. Everyone pretty much knows everyone. The crime rate is nil you can walk the streets at any hour. Tourism is every thing down here so the powers that be would kill someone and dump them in the mangroves before anything would seem unsafe to come and spend money. The tourists are negative for me. They seem to be a little disrespectful of the environment and the locals.

The gym is great and a big part of my motivation. There are no bells and whistles. Nothing fancy and to top it off no air conditioning. So for the most part the guys and girls that train there are there to lift weights not make a fashion statement. As long as you put your weights away and wipe the equipment down, the owner doesn't care if train shirtless. Great environment to really focus.

Thanks again for the kind words

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Aeliop ....great shares going to call you in a bit .so we can talk about this week ....

Cm....i think it wonderful that you have a balance and healthy connection to the people in your life ....thats rare ,especially for someone in the fitness lifestyle .....i cant tell you the number of figure ,fitness ,bikini ,and bbing girls i have known closely or helped that appeared to have it all ....great jobs ,educations , looks , familiy ect ....but in reality ,they were addicts ...cheaters ..liars ..sluts or had eating / self esteem disorders ....i mean a higher percentage than my dancers ....and the bbers especially the bigger names were even worse .
So hearing you have it all makes me happy sincerly , as so few truly do find what you ....my career and prior life choices exposes me to the secrets of those that say they have it all and seem to....the lawyers , drs ,famous, polititians , and religious figures ...when you do business( for over 20 yrs ) with the largest porn booking agents in LA ...know most of the top girls ...know all the big pimps in LA ,SF ,and vegas ( charlie scheens ex fiance was at my club all week dishing stories not even on charlie .lol ) ..you many of the owners of the biggest swing clubs or events on the west you see that most live a lie .....they have tons of secrets and are really grown wounded children and dont know it .....most super achievers i have know had the deepest secrets and were actually miserable inside ....never at peace or content.....are there exceptions like you ? Of course ....but that would be hard to actually know for sure ...
In every religion or spirtual culture holy people are said to take a vow of poverty ,celibicy ,and renounce the world ( all those in power of worlds major religions have some how forgot this ,lol ) they do this in order to connect with god or a higher power ...once you have stuff you have to fight to keep it ....what makes you happy today wont tomorrow....because happiness is a state ..and states are tempory ....these people make a choice to go inward and find truth instead of running on the hamster wheel of life constantly chasing ,comparing ,and achieving because they actually think it matters
....lol .....i m not a priest ...and better than anyone ...but life has given me an interesting view point and my seeking has bought me another ..

I love to hear more how you do it and balance it all ...it would be great for the guys hear ....you could really help them truly ...

Guys ...i m still laying low .. .was in bed all day ..and didnt train...as soon as i m ready i will get things going again ....one love

In every religion or spirtual culture holy people are said to take a vow of poverty ,celibicy ,and renounce the world ( all those in power of worlds major religions have some how forgot this ,lol ) they do this in order to connect with god or a higher power ...once you have stuff you have to fight to keep it ....what makes you happy today wont tomorrow....because happiness is a state ..and states are tempory ....these people make a choice to go inward and find truth instead of running on the hamster wheel of life constantly chasing ,comparing ,and achieving because they actually think it matters
....lol .....i m not a priest ...and better than anyone ...but life has given me an interesting view point and my seeking has bought me another ..
it is weird. when i was broke, struggling, i thought....if i only had an nice car, nice house... I would be happy.4 years later i have it all now....all that i thought i needed to be happy. i work from home most days...we have money in the bank, my health is good, wife is awesome....yet...success at work, the money...i feel more empty now than when I was struggling. maybe that is just human nature.

it is weird. when i was broke, struggling, i thought....if i only had an nice car, nice house... I would be happy.4 years later i have it all now....all that i thought i needed to be happy. i work from home most days...we have money in the bank, my health is good, wife is awesome....yet...success at work, the money...i feel more empty now than when I was struggling. maybe that is just human nature.

Isaac, you're definitely not the first person I've heard say this.. this is a very interesting/concerning thing... it's almost like, if someone isn't happy at the moment (regardless of their life situation), then they never will be?? I don't know?

Do you have any idea why that might be?

Last edited:
Isaac, you're definitely not the first person I've heard say this.. this is a very interesting/concerning thing... it's almost like, if someone isn't happy at the moment (regardless of their life situation), then they never will be?? I don't know?

Do you have any idea why that might be?

i wish i knew...ive heard people say that one of our fatal flaws as humans is to learn to take whatever we have for grated over time and want more. it is what pushes our society to advance in science, medicine, technology etc. but also makes us take our wives, gfs, pets, kids etc for granted....until they are gone from our life. maybe I am accustom to this lifestyle...idk.....but it definitely gets to me at times

Just got off a great conversation with aeliop and a made a minor adjustment....before laying back down i thought i d chime it to isaac and 1111 question as this is one i understand very well .....

The unrest or suffering you feel is the same of everyone else around you suffers but pretends doesnt exist .....it comes from incorrect perception ( all religions or yogas are meant to teach you correct perception ....yoga means union ....religion means reattach .....they are actually pointing you toward levels of consciousness not things to do or believe in ) .....your problem is you dont know who you really are and you feel seperate and alone in the world ( even when surrounded by friends and family ) .....we think we are our thoughts and the ego is manifestation of those thoughts that you really believe is you ......the is a collection of beliefs ..concepts ..and ideas that one identifies with themselves .....
The sad part it all a lie ....i can go in depth if people are interested.....but understand....the ego can never just be content ....it always is in the past or the present ....it thinks it is you and it dies when we live in the moment ...that why being content or at peace is so hard ....you ego thinks its you ....so it becomes very uneasy if you relax ...sit still or in silence ....lol

Why so many cultures and religions use meditatiion ( even certain drugs ) as a tool.to gain high levels of consciousness because it allows you to see truth ( you arent your career ,money , family ...ect ....even your body ..cuz you would still be you if you lost all things )meditation teachs you are no thing and when can experience that you will feel love ( not the transactional love we are taught ) and love teachs you that love is everything.......when you experience that you no longer feel.seperate and alone or frustated or angry .....you stop fighting world ...and you flow with it .....you see and feel how connected we are all to everything ....you longer need stuff or see things as gd or bad .....i could go on and on ...

That experience awaits all of us ....your mission as a human being is to become spiritual ( you can be an atheist and spirtual
..look into science and non duaulity ) ,to the truth ,and to positivity effect the world by taking responsibility for yourself ......

But to answer the question.....man suffers because he doesnt know who he is on the deepest level, he longs to feel whole and to be free , and looks for the outside to find what he is looking for .......i can help any one here if the really want it .....it isnt about in a religion or what i tell you to believe .....it is about learning experience the truth for yourselves.

I once thought if i got big pr strong enough my pain would lessen ...i thought if had alot of money and fucked all the hottest girls ...i would be content ....i thought if i had lots of close friends that would die for me that i d be fine .......i had all that and i wasnt ....why ? Because i thought .....lol .....finding peace is a journey inward ...it is about experiencing not knowing or believing .

I will end with this ....heaven isnt a place ,it is a level of consciousness it actually means harmony .....and hell means held back ....or seperated from .....hell is also a level of consciousness too ......unfortunately its is where most of spend our lives in .....division is always suffering.....we cling to relationships because they give us brief tastes of wholeness ee yern for ...but they are never the answer...as long as you cant experience the reality of what is.....you will chase more or better ...avoid pain and seek pleasure to avoid how you feel ..you will constantly need to be entertained and always find stillness scary ..
The great poet Rumi said ," why do you remain in prison when the door is wide open ?" He was pointing to the fact that people think they know reality instead they d be better off if they learned how to see ......gaining the freedom of correct perception is not easy .....society doesn't want you to be ....most people will never stay focussed or interested long enough to see what i m speaking on .....but you can if you open and determined

I love you guys ....and i respect this is a bbing board .....and i know and respect this is your interest not the spiritual stuff .....i have been there myself ....i m down to share and help in those matters too .....its just the spiritual is where my heart is ....i remember talking to a former catholic priest at a little coffe shop in san Francisco, ca ( not a fan of them cuz one molested me at 7 yrs old ) during my search for answers .....he said ," son the bible isnt meant to be taken literal .....it is meant to be read like a song lyric...a poem , or parable ....those who take it literal have small minds and will never see the truth thats its directing one to .....so stay open on your search...and attach to nothing especially the bible and you will find what you are looking for " his words noth shocked me and stuck with me ....as i walked away ....he said ," i have never seen any one like you in all my years go on this search , he said each one of us has a choice in life ....to be the effected or the affector ...the victim or the hero ...you look the part ...go find the truth so you can serve others " when he said this i froze ....i looked down and felt ashamed as my grandmother had said the exact same thing to me at 13 yrs old ....when i looked the man was gone ......i walked out the cafe to catch him to thank him for the advice and to offer to buy him some dinner ....but no trace of him anywhere....i will never forget that day ....it really hit home ....

Bbing is cool .....at least to us ...its our art ...no way is it a sport....lol ....but believe me guys, as a path to happiness , it is about as far as you can get ...

Hey iabadman i live in sac too and had bronchitis several months ago my doc said from very bad allergys.. i feel it coming back as well. I had a ver bad cough for atleast a month...is this what causes yours?

Also i used to bounce DT at couple diff places i may have seen u before

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity