YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has bodybuilding really advanced in the last 20 yrs ?

Dantes....Ha ha ...nice to cross your path ....maybe we can meet up sometime....I am not out at clubs much [ Did do vanguard downtown a month or so ago with some friends and girls ....did the vip thing..was fun.lol] But I am older my friend and run my club my of the nights people go out ....But possible you could have seen me around for sure ....

Anyway , sorry to you are sick as well ....last summer I got it and it destroyed me ......I was in er twice and ICU once for 4 days ....I would cough all night to the point of throwing up and choking ......fevers all the time ....weak as hell .....Dr ....assumed I got it from work and it was from letting myself get ran down .....for most people it a 4-7 day deal and some recovery for a few weeks ......not for me ....I was wiped out ....it nearly ended my ass.........I rarely resist anything these days ......I am easy and accept what comes my way .....but the last few days has put me in a bad place ...I feel like shit and pray I don't get sick like before ....what will be will be ....take care of yourself .....bronchitis can get you and once you have it you are always susceptible to it coming back ........I hope you heal well ....and maybe some day we can meet up......feel free to pm anytime

I appreciate the kind words badman...i havnt been to vanguard in yrs is it still under same ownership?

What gym do you train at? I train at fitness rock..

Nice to see you back, always enjoyed seeing reading your posts & the pics walking your dogs down the beach (love german shepherds)
Glad life is going well for you
Thank you. I still walk them every morning. I am getting ready to walk right now. I walk a long the ocean here. They call it the sea wall. They are 9 now so we don't walk as far and our pace is not as vigorous. Sometimes we stop to swim. We often see a lot of cool stuff on our walks lots of fish, sharks, stingrays, birds, Barracuda and off course the sun rising.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Was sorry to take this week off due to battling bronchitis.........I been wiped out totally . Going to try and the gym and train ..( nothing to failure) but hoping to get a good one in .....I will post later if it went well and try and this thread moving again .....

Hey fellas....i finally trained first time in a week and half ....actually felt gd ....did upper body ...did all straight sets ....came back a little stronger even( which means i may have been training a bit too intense and recovery was near taxed ) ....still feeling very tired and lungs have fuild still ....but feel much better ....i was 267 which is funny cuz i hardly have ate anything in the last 10 days .....any way, much love guys ....this thread is dead, so i think it is time to let die ....ha ha ......i may start another one soon .....i m going to start mike arnold s mk 677 product as soon as he ever gets in stock again ( already paid ) ...i m going to 25 mg 1 hr prior to bed for sleep ( he claims its similar to 4 or 5 ius of pharm gh ....which makes me skeptical...but i think he is bright and seems honest ...guess we shall see....lol ...not expecting much, but hopefully sleep .....i will keep you posted when it ever comes ..i have herd mixed reviews on mk i just hope it doesnt shoot up bp or give me blood sugar issues like has happened to guys i know that have used other products ..)

I was sad that dante didnt want to share what he was doing with dusty as i dont do any social media( at least until i finally begin to market my project ) but i respect his decsion and hope it goes awesome for him .......anyway ,take care ....may the force be with you and live long and prosper ...lol

Thanks Lk3 ....appreciate it .....will try .....i m beat ....trained legs and tweeked back a bit ....was uncomfortable all night at work .....plus ate too much sushi ...lol ...268.8 ...i.think im going to go up 275 ish .....and then come way down ......and stay there .....too old to be over 250 and reallt 220 would be more intelligent......so we how thongs go the next 5 weeks or so now that i m feeling much better .....to be honest the rich and dallas thing have really been sad for me .....such a shame .........thanks again lk3 ......all my best bro

Jason, I want to run a couple things by you and go a little deeper into some of the stuff that was discussed earlier in this thread; will post later when I have more time..

Hope you're back to 100% soon bro

Always around for you 11111 ....you are one of the most positive members here ....definately appreciate you

good to hear you are feeling better, quick question... do you do any type of pre workout/ or intra workout shake? or just a pre workout meal?

Hey fellas....i finally trained first time in a week and half ....actually felt gd ....did upper body ...did all straight sets ....came back a little stronger even( which means i may have been training a bit too intense and recovery was near taxed ) ....still feeling very tired and lungs have fuild still ....but feel much better ....i was 267 which is funny cuz i hardly have ate anything in the last 10 days .....any way, much love guys ....this thread is dead, so i think it is time to let die ....ha ha ......i may start another one soon .....i m going to start mike arnold s mk 677 product as soon as he ever gets in stock again ( already paid ) ...i m going to 25 mg 1 hr prior to bed for sleep ( he claims its similar to 4 or 5 ius of pharm gh ....which makes me skeptical...but i think he is bright and seems honest ...guess we shall see....lol ...not expecting much, but hopefully sleep .....i will keep you posted when it ever comes ..i have herd mixed reviews on mk i just hope it doesnt shoot up bp or give me blood sugar issues like has happened to guys i know that have used other products ..)

I was sad that dante didnt want to share what he was doing with dusty as i dont do any social media( at least until i finally begin to market my project ) but i respect his decsion and hope it goes awesome for him .......anyway ,take care ....may the force be with you and live long and prosper ...lol

Thanks Lk3 ....appreciate it .....will try .....i m beat ....trained legs and tweeked back a bit ....was uncomfortable all night at work .....plus ate too much sushi ...lol ...268.8 ...i.think im going to go up 275 ish .....and then come way down ......and stay there .....too old to be over 250 and reallt 220 would be more intelligent......so we how thongs go the next 5 weeks or so now that i m feeling much better .....to be honest the rich and dallas thing have really been sad for me .....such a shame .........thanks again lk3 ......all my best bro

i like seeing your posts n hope you stay well bro!

ill add this.. lol
since i guess it was some of your writing way back when that kind of inspired me to be bigger.

for much of my life i was 250+
at one point i "accidentally" lost 100 or so lbs.
gave me the chance to rebuild, at first i was going the same direction. then i realized how fucking dumb that was.

if you actually read health stuff being big for a long time as you age puts a lot on the system. adds a lot of risk. being honest with myself, is and was hard, on that. actually hard to keep that whole healthy thing in perspective. lol

be good bro

11111...........wow your posts made me smile and of course if you can find my post you can share it hear where it probably belongs ....

Absolutely , I think guys fail to get real instruction when they take training serious .....they don't learn to really do the movements they are doing .....they don't learn to contract the muscles they are working ......and they don't build foundations ......the framework you have ,dictates a lot ....the wider your shoulders ,the better taper you have ,and smaller your waist looks .....develop a strong rib box like Arnold or Lou and you have depth from the side that few have .

Structural training works .......it is best for teens or early 20s folk .....but I have seen quite a few people that were advanced really change their shoulder structure with routines like yours ....[ good job on your routine ] ....Several girls I trained took it serious and did it with out fail and made shocking changes in less than a yr , one was only 6 months ......[ girls don't need the rib cage work unless really frail ] not too hard to buy a chin stand for your garage and Olympic bar ....some plates and maybe a small bench .....and dip belt ....most can get off craigs list and for dirt cheap ...that way you don't need to go to the gym to get these work outs in ....I commend your effort ......You are going to totally alter your shape ....but 1-2 inch to your delt width is huge and as is couple of inches to your rib box ......

I remember being taught breathing squats , pullovers , and hise shrugs [ just google how to do them ] .....by an old guy from NY as like a 12 yr old ....came back to school after summer 30 lbs heavier and much different looking than any kid in my area ....at 12 I looked like a buffed 16 yr old ........maybe older honestly ...but this guy was insistent on the old ways of building the foundation ....it stuck .....and yes , guys like zulak , and dante saw what I had learned as well ....I think it is funny how no one cares about this stuff anymore [ but you my friend ] ....guys start taking over a gram of gear first cycle ....and gh is soon after usually at over 4 ius .....what a waste ....and none of that is going to last if you have to cut back or stop . And believe me, that day comes sooner than later .

Most of the guys reading this even if they abuse themselves will probably see 80 yrs old ...the younger will probably see older .........if you get 10 yrs to push it .....and 3-5 yrs is spent getting there .....that still leaves a lot of life to be had as person not consumed with their appearance . [ if you build a natty foundation .....start gear at 21 [ 23 would be better like me ] in 2-3 yrs you build most of your mass .....by year 3 you scale back if you aren't huge ....if you are and shape is good ....you push ....if you all like 99 % you would be starting to go backward before you were 31 and no matter what you did it would be tough or dangerous to make any changes .....then say you ride it out til 40 ,then what ? No one cares about old buff guys or thinks they are cool ......in fact ,most of them get made fun of, including me .....and I don't look all that juiced up .....so now what ? You are in your 40s and you spent your life identifying with your body , as the looks fade ,and the body just looks good for and older guy ......are you going kill yourself to hang on to the illusion that it really matters how you look ?

I tell this to my dancers all the time .....they are young and beautiful they think it is real and going to last ......but let me tell you, that there is nothing more sad than 40 yr old strippers ....they have nothing else, but their looks ,and in the end, it doesn't go well at all ......you must learn to see reality on this journey and not take it so serious .......relax it is supposed to be fun ......I train very hard ....but in between sets , I play grab ass with my girl ......or just be grateful for my breath......lol .....do this right fellas have your priorities in place .....learn about life , love , and just be kind to yourself and others ........we make it so much harder than it needs to be ......I know I did .......what a joke I was .......lol ......I once was lost .....ha ha ...now I am found, and you can all be as well ........I here to support that.......

Love yourself .....your body ....express your uniqueness and celebrate that . But please see that no one cares about any of this, but a group of us brothers .....and most of us are driven by fear , insecurity , and the need to be good enough .......I want you all to heal , be healthy , have fun , help others , and find your way to a peaceful life .......I can tell you all from experience that constantly wanting to be bigger and better, only leads to wanting more and never being satisfied ......if I can help you do this right[ save time , money , and your health ] and in a positive way I will, because I actually care . I know the pain inside of all of you [ deny it or not ] is the same pain that I was inside of me .......one love

I saw the version your recommended for men but what was the version of the shoulder. structural widening training you used to do with girls your mentioning, thanks bro

The shoulder structure stuff for women is the same mule, for women and men .......the girls tend to get their 3 good sessions in a week and tend to get results easier imo....

The shoulder structure stuff for women is the same mule, for women and men .......the girls tend to get their 3 good sessions in a week and tend to get results easier imo....

thanks bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity