over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has gw had a great impact on your HDL?

Delt123

Kilo Club
Registered
As the title says :) or cholesterol in General.

And if it did, with how many points?

No didn't do a dam thing for me or my wife another product that didn't live up to the hype. It was referred to as "exercise in a bottle" my ass!

No didn't do a dam thing for me or my wife another product that didn't live up to the hype. It was referred to as "exercise in a bottle" my ass!

Exactly the reason I asked this question! Heard that from many others too. It's quit expensive too. It looks promising but I want to know how it translates in the 'real world'.

absolutely worked for me.
Chol 190
HDL 62
best they have been in years

absolutely worked for me.
Chol 190
HDL 62
best they have been in years

I want to know how in the world a human being makes a post like this and doesn't refer to the original numbers that there was a change from.:banghead:

Exactly the reason I asked this question! Heard that from many others too. It's quit expensive too. It looks promising but I want to know how it translates in the 'real world'.

I would be interested to know if the "many others" who told you this were actually using real GW, as the general consensus on this board (and many others) has been vastly different. Many people here have posted that they significantly improved their lipid profile with GW...or that it barely changed after using methylated AAS (which are known to trash lipids). This isn't surprising, as this is one of the reasons GW was invented in the first place.

GW is NOT expensive to purchase...at least not if you are buying it from the right places. Anyone charging a lot of money is just making a lot of profit. It is not an expensive compound to manufacture.

If you want to know how it works for you, why not spend the $39-$47 (depending on whether you want liquid or tabs) it costs to buy it and get your lipids checked? I honestly didn't think we were still in the phase where people were questioning whether or not GW helped with lipids. I thought that was determined a long time ago--like quite a few years ago--due to the large number of unbiased people who have publicly posted that it worked for them. It gets hard to discount that when you see people say this year after year. But, it is apparent that not all boards are aware of this (probably boards where some of the sponsor(s) are selling bad GW).

With that said, GW absolutely does help improve lipids. Now, there may be a certain portion of the population in which it doesn't work well (I am just leaving room for the possibility; not that I necessarily think this is the case), or other factors which could adversely affect its performance, but it most certainly does help the majority. I personally know of dozens (and have seen many more post) who it has worked for. My guess is that it probably isn't going to help as much in those people who already have decent lipid profiles...and will provide more dramatic results in those who really need help (generally speaking). Of all the people I've spoken with who have said they used GW after a lipid destroying steroid cycle...or throughout the cycle in order to avoid damage...all of them told me it helped by a significant margin. Their results ranged anywhere from pretty good to amazing.

Again, I am sure there is some bad GW out there (I have had batches tested that were bad; usually under-dosed), with some of it being complete bunk.

Oh...another circumstance is which one's lipids probably won't improve is if the individual is actively taking measures which severely damages the lipid profile. For example, if someone starts running Anavar concomitantly with GW, the person's lipids probably won't improve, but it will help minimize the damage that takes place.

In a market where many products are sold with lab testing, it is inevitable that if you look around enough, you will read mixed reviews. While most reviews here throughout the years have been positive, you can see that some reviews won't be good (as the gentlemen above), but I can definitively tell you the following. It has worked very well for many people, so if you want to know if it can help, try it and see how it works for you...because no one can tell you exactly how well it will work for you. You need to find out for yourself.

Last edited:
I would be interested to know if the "many others" who told you this were actually using real GW, as the general consensus on this board (and many others) has been vastly different. Many people here have posted that they significantly improved their lipid profile with GW...or that it barely changed after using methylated AAS (which are known to trash lipids). This isn't surprising, as this is one of the reasons GW was invented in the first place.

GW is NOT expensive to purchase...at least not if you are buying it from the right places. Anyone charging a lot of money is just making a lot of profit. It is not an expensive compound to manufacture.

If you want to know how it works for you, why not spend the $39-$47 (depending on whether you want liquid or tabs) it costs to buy it and get your lipids checked? I honestly didn't think we were still in the phase where people were questioning whether or not GW helped with lipids. I thought that was determined a long time ago--like quite a few years ago--due to the large number of unbiased people who have publicly posted that it worked for them. It gets hard to discount that when you see people say this year after year. But, it is apparent that not all boards are aware of this (probably boards where some of the sponsor(s) are selling bad GW).

With that said, GW absolutely does help improve lipids. Now, there may be a certain portion of the population in which it doesn't work well (I am just leaving room for the possibility; not that I necessarily think this is the case), or other factors which could adversely affect its performance, but it most certainly does help the majority. I personally know of dozens (and have seen many more post) who it has worked for. My guess is that it probably isn't going to help as much in those people who already have decent lipid profiles...and will provide more dramatic results in those who really need help (generally speaking). Of all the people I've spoken with who have said they used GW after a lipid destroying steroid cycle...or throughout the cycle in order to avoid damage...all of them told me it helped by a significant margin. Their results ranged anywhere from pretty good to amazing.

Again, I am sure there is some bad GW out there (I have had batches tested that were bad; usually under-dosed), with some of it being complete bunk.

Oh...another circumstance is which one's lipids probably won't improve is if the individual is actively taking measures which severely damages the lipid profile. For example, if someone starts running Anavar concomitantly with GW, the person's lipids probably won't improve, but it will help minimize the damage that takes place.

In a market where many products are sold with lab testing, it is inevitable that if you look around enough, you will read mixed reviews. While most reviews here throughout the years have been positive, you can see that some reviews won't be good (as the gentlemen above), but I can definitively tell you the following. It has worked very well for many people, so if you want to know if it can help, try it and see how it works for you...because no one can tell you exactly how well it will work for you. You need to find out for yourself.

I wasn't being very clear by asking did gw 'work'. I've heard plenty of people saying that it did 'work' too. The conflicting reviews I've read made me realise that Some were probably getting bunk GW or other factors came into play.

I did see improvement in my numbers on it, but I wasn't on any anabolics so I can't say if it prevents damage caused from those.

I have a feeling a lot of GW out there is faked. Just a suspicion.

MA's GW

That's the reason I only use MA's GW. There's a lot of people in the industry selling fake or half dosed products.

I've been reading 5mg is the wiser dose to stick to? 10mg seemed to be the norm before but people saying potential sides arent worth it and can get 90% of the same effect with 5 without the risk?
That the general consensus now? Looking to jump on it pretty soon myself.

That's the reason I only use MA's GW. There's a lot of people in the industry selling fake or half dosed products.

Mike's GW was the one I saw my own lipid improvements in. I think it's a must when using AAS that will damage lipids. I noticed no subjective benefits (10mg), just a better LDL than usual, which is all I really cared about anyway.

Great post. it's all about the quality. I would only use MA.

GW would be a good addition to any cycles. Perfect for contest prep. Question is, would researching it for 12-16 weeks straight be ok or would that be too long?

Mike's GW was the one I saw my own lipid improvements in. I think it's a must when using AAS that will damage lipids. I noticed no subjective benefits (10mg), just a better LDL than usual, which is all I really cared about anyway.

No HDL boost than?

I want to know how in the world a human being makes a post like this and doesn't refer to the original numbers that there was a change from.:banghead:

Good Point. Last few years Chol was running 215-220. HDL low to mid 40s. I was using MA GW 20mg a day in AM, no cholesterol meds and not much change in diet. Cruising on Tren and Test

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity