advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has tren messed up relationships or friendships for you?

Me on tren- I basically have zero patience for stupid or rude ppl. You realise how much shit you just let go daily but still think anyway. So on Tren you just call out what you think anyway. I was never jealous so that didn't affect me.

Agreed!
I would tend to short circuit on Tren-E about mid cycle and on longer runs (12-20weeks) regardless of ester.

Not me personally but I know guys who have done some strange stuff on TREN. Accusing spouses and GF's of cheating and such. I attribute most times to being on too much,,too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me personally but I know guys who have done some strange stuff on TREN. Accusing spouses and GF's of cheating and such. I attribute most times to being on too much,,too long.

more like having not yet internalized red pill truths :eek:

Tren: every gym rat's favorite scapegoat

With things the way they are now I bet some people use it for a legal defense. I wouldn't half doubt if some of it flies too.

U make a deal with the devil and expect no consequences?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It caused some bumps in our relationship because I was always paranoid about other guys. I had absolutely NO REASON to be lol. We talked it out though.[/QUOTE

I feel bad for my girl friend it definitely has fucked up my relationship after 4 years. I have alot of rebuilding to do. I do get parnoid as fuck on it. Only in my relationship. I feel like she is fucking someone else probably is or isnt not sure if she is i dont blame her ive been a hot mess this past year.

My quality of sleep on it to is horrible.

With all the mention of messed up sleep in this thread...have any of you been checked out for sleep apnea?

Prior to getting on a CPAP I'd have the horrible sleep problems too. AAS is widely known for increasing apnea problems. Now that I'm treated I rarely have sleep problems on tren--it's been fantastic.

I like to look at it like relationships mess up my tren use [emoji102][emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the mention of messed up sleep in this thread...have any of you been checked out for sleep apnea?

Prior to getting on a CPAP I'd have the horrible sleep problems too. AAS is widely known for increasing apnea problems. Now that I'm treated I rarely have sleep problems on tren--it's been fantastic.

Can i ask you what kind of treatment did you do for your sleep problems with tren?

Thanks

Can i ask you what kind of treatment did you do for your sleep problems with tren?

Thanks

I have a CPAP machine--that's what I meant by treatment. Ever since I've had it, trensomnia seems much less of a problem. My apnea events go up about 5 per hour on tren (machine logs this, but is still fixing them instead of them waking me up), so I'm sure it--tren--was just making my apnea worse causing me to sleep much less. I don't wake up in the middle of the night anymore if I'm using it.

Actually, I can't remember even waking up once in the middle of the night since I've got treated with a CPAP, period.

this thread is a good reminder to not use tren (as if I needed one).

Its also a good reminder to follow the Little Slice Principle: do and believe in everything opposite of what Little Slice believes in with drugs and women. Will not steer you wrong, you won't be using superdrol/halo/tren/dnp but you will be enjoying your life and not going around the world with a chip on your shoulder about women :)

I have a CPAP machine--that's what I meant by treatment. Ever since I've had it, trensomnia seems much less of a problem. My apnea events go up about 5 per hour on tren (machine logs this, but is still fixing them instead of them waking me up), so I'm sure it--tren--was just making my apnea worse causing me to sleep much less. I don't wake up in the middle of the night anymore if I'm using it.

Actually, I can't remember even waking up once in the middle of the night since I've got treated with a CPAP, period.

Thank your for the reply

Its also a good reminder to follow the Little Slice Principle: do and believe in everything opposite of what Little Slice believes in with drugs and women. Will not steer you wrong, you won't be using superdrol/halo/tren/dnp but you will be enjoying your life and not going around the world with a chip on your shoulder about women :)

what exactly is it about my principles regarding relational interactions between the sexes do you disagree with?

this thread is a good reminder to not use tren (as if I needed one).

He scares the HELL out of white squirrels a lot too....:D

i wasn't expecting a response..

it's much easier just to swing by and drop a strawman in, than it is to formulate an actual rebuttal.

lazy

Not to kick a dead thread but I wanted to chime in as I have recently come off a fairly long stint of tren and while I am still happily married, after coming off I really never thought it affected me all that much but I find now using it I lack patience, which if you are or have ever been married, translates to fights.

So certainly not ruined my relationship but had we been a couple that recently began dating might have been a wrap on it. Lol

I am just more cold on tren. My temper stays the same but i dont "feel" as much.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner