advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has tren messed up relationships or friendships for you?

Makes me an animal in the gym though. Also Im addicted to the attention I get on it, I feel like superman and can approach any girl any time and my face gets nice and chiseled. Addicting compound.

Not sure if I could go cold turkey on it. I am absolutely convinced there is something in tren that just makes women flock to you. What it is I don't know but Ive ran it enough times to know its true.

There were times when I would drive by and was ready to break the door down because I was paranoid she was having someone over. I was never like that before ever. Looking back its pretty embarrassing some of the shit I did on it. Oh well you live and learn

This seems to be part of the problem. What makes you so special?

I am not trying to be a dick but when you walk in a room and automatically assume everyone's eyes are on you, admiring you - that sounds fairly narcissistic. Paranoia goes band-in-hand with narcissism. It assumes there is something exceedingly special about you.

I am not new to tren. And in all honesty, I am not a stranger to that narcissistic mentality.

You can modify it.

Unhealthy narcissism: "I am great and you are shit"

Healthy narcissism: "I am good"

Notice unhealthy narcissism has an added component of the 'Other' and a less than value compared to yourself. You don't have to be better than people to be good.

Ultimately, you are responsible for yourself. If you drink to much, don't drive. It's not the alcohols fault you can't drive safely. It's your fault.

My reasoning for the response. From what you said, it doesn't sound like your temper is the issue but how you are viewing yourself. I won't say the results aren't an illusion either. There is nothing metaphysical in tren that attracts women. You look better. We are all quite shallow (men and women). But see things for what they are and that includes your actions to others and there is zero excuses.

Last edited:
It has messed up both for me. Fortunately, the last relationship it messed up for me was a blessing because the chick was crazy and selfish as fuck:D.

My tren effects

I’ve ran tren I wanna say 5 different blasts since I started using sust for my TRT dose. I have a mixed review as several of the times I had absolutely zero negative side effects while three other times it was a nightmare. So I’ll talk about the negative ones. Before I do tho, I want to note that each time was with the same source so it’s not like I can blame one over another. My second time using tren, within the first 7days, my aggression along with my ptsd came out in full force. Now granted, having PTSD does put a variable into the mix but my case of it has been thankfully non violent (by non violent I mean not physical towards someone for no reason). With this cycle tho, everything went out the window and I was a straight up raging ass. Before I was able to pick up on these side effects, I had several friends pull me aside asking what’s goin on. I would get these volatile mood swings out of no where for no apparent reason. By week 3, most of my close friends had pulled me aside wondering wtf was wrong with me. I will say, the strength gains were much more prodominant when I had the three cycles of negative sides. Now the several other times where there was no negative sides to report, I hadn’t gained as much strength as before, however the physical appearance gains were much more noticeable. I’m rather curious if this has happened to anyone else? (The negative sides and more strength gains). Makes me wonder if the extra strength I gained wasn’t just due to having a ton more anger to release? I hope someone can relate to this and share their stories?
Cheers guys

I really don't become a total asshole until I'm dieting down pretty hard for a contest. I go up to 700mg TrenA a week, but it's mainly the hard dieting that hits me.

My wife understands this and knows how to deal with me. After BB shows I have to give her whatever she wants. We're pretty simple people so I have to do trips to the mall for shopping and carrying her bags.

only cucks blame outside forces for the decisions they choose to make.

when im being an asshole, it's because I feel like being an asshole.

This is a game of PHYSICAL, mental and spiritual growth.
Cant do one without the other unless your living the episode on borrowed time.
...And if you are, you won't make any kind of permanent progress reverting back to your old self, knowing you cheated nobody but YOU.
You have to be in control of your actions and emotions REGARDLESS of what you are taking, that is part of your responsibility and NOTHING will be accepted as an excuse!
Tren, Haha thats just the beginning pal.
Try being on Suspension, Tren ace, Halotestin on a low carb died traveling for a show and your host is not there to pic you up.
Thats a light example,
Your strength is not just in your biceps.

Attitude, attitude, attitude.

That is something that is in your control. When dieting down, going through a bad day, unfortunate life events, sleep deprivation, etc., there is a natural inclination to revert to a negative attitude. If you are aware of how you feel and able to differentiate yourself from others.

You are able to take responsibility for your negative side. You can't externalize that. You can, but it is a projection and merely places the responsibility onto an other (here you lose wholeness), you are less in control.

Accept the negative side of yourself. Since it is always there anyway.

"The shadow makes us badass, not bad"

Attitude can find meaning in it. For example, an envious co-worker, who wants to destroy your position and trust with overhead. The attitude you choose to have won't solve the problem for you but can grow. You can learn to deal with envious co-workers, learn from the criticism of you (it is often exaggerated) but it gives you a perspective you often take to look at yourself from.

Granted, Tren had very little to do with what I said. But if Tren effects you negatively, it does tell you how to manage it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity