over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hashimoto's thyroiditis , Dante , Emeric anyone

She has full blown hashi's and is on a t3/t4 compound now. The last thing you want to be on with hashi's is T4 only. Many girls are poor converters, and a big part of Hashi's is autoimmune response to fillers like gluten that cause inflammation and other bad digestive problems that all contribute to the condition.

It's a lot more complicated in most cases than simply replacing her thyroid levels with an exogenous source.

In all honesty I never really studied it in deepth as she was diagnosed in the 1990's when I still was fairly young and not interested in that kind of subjects, but my mother has Haschimoto's and the only thing she's ever been given by her doc is T4, at doses ranging from 125 to 137.5mcg... her blood levels are fine... well, at least T4, for here they almost never test you for T3 (and sometimes not even TSH :rolleyes:)... interesting though... I'll do some research.

Thanks for raising the flag. :)

Last edited:
Yeah my wife has hashimotos and every time she brings up using anything other than t4 it's shot down. It's the easiest way I guess. I need to do some research as well because just t4 isn't cutting it.

Rep for mygearguru

Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code march for 38% off your order!

Yeah my wife has hashimotos and every time she brings up using anything other than t4 it's shot down. It's the easiest way I guess. I need to do some research as well because just t4 isn't cutting it.

Rep for mygearguru

Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code march for 38% off your order!

Get a new doctor

Get a new doctor

We've had three - all the same shit. Been very hard to find a good endo lately

Rep for mygearguru

well i came here asking about symptoms and if anyone had any previous experience with them or Hashimoto's , i never claimed that what it was in fact i first assumed it was postpartum hormones , but as is getting more common here reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for some.

As for just getting tested , i have good insurance and not until i see an endocrinologist which i have to be referred to by a GP will my insurance cover the test.
This girl doesn't have insurance at the moment (new resident to New Mexico waiting on medicaid) so the changes of her having insurance pay for these test are slim to none. I'm likely going to pay for them for her because i have a soft spot for her as she reminds me alot of my daughter.

I honestly hope its something simple thats not thyroid related and can be treated with more natural payways than just throwing drugs at the problem. Honestly the more i read up on it there are several viruses that can cause the body to react to dietary allergies and attack the body especially the thyroid making its look like Hashimoto's.

I personally believe its much better to treat the cause of an issue than just treat the symptoms , Dr's see skewed T3/T4 numbers and automatically want to replace those hormones rather than fix why they are wrong.

Thank l you to everyone to bothered to offer any insight

LOL... I dont know why those guys are being dicks about you asking a pretty sensible question

Anyway, given she has hypo symptoms, yes go ahead with the labs

Its at the very least a good starting point to see if it really is a thyroid issue.

Despite what's been said in the realm of thyroid issues, Hashi's isnt that rare. Its common to develop things like this as well as food allergies later in life for what ever reason.

Please post the labs when they come back :)

LOL... I dont know why those guys are being dicks about you asking a pretty sensible question

Anyway, given she has hypo symptoms, yes go ahead with the labs

Its at the very least a good starting point to see if it really is a thyroid issue.

Despite what's been said in the realm of thyroid issues, Hashi's isnt that rare. Its common to develop things like this as well as food allergies later in life for what ever reason.

Please post the labs when they come back :)

From what I'm finding alot of "Hashimoto's" diagnosis are not truly the issue but some other virus that is causing an auto immune response. It can come from food allergies , adrenal fatigue/high cortisol.

Sadly alot of Dr's lump the symptoms together and call it good , treat the symptoms and if it doesn't work them they say "well Hashimoto is hard to treat" , after the complete thyroid panel is done im finding that an in depth food allergy test should be done as well as testing for about a dozen different viruses that can cause alot of the same symptoms.

I can see where you would be hard pressed to find a dr thats willing to invest the time and effort as most are pretty lazy

https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/hypo-vs-hashis/

The site above most information regarding thyroid issues . Even have article about difference between hashimoto and regular hypothyroidism.

So many things can present the systems you stated. Stress, anorexia immune issues . My thyroid is back to normal now that I treated my Lyme disease.

https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/hypo-vs-hashis/

The site above most information regarding thyroid issues . Even have article about difference between hashimoto and regular hypothyroidism.

So many things can present the systems you stated. Stress, anorexia immune issues . My thyroid is back to normal now that I treated my Lyme disease.

always refer people to this site, 90% of the time they have better suggestions than the endo

From what I'm finding alot of "Hashimoto's" diagnosis are not truly the issue but some other virus that is causing an auto immune response. It can come from food allergies , adrenal fatigue/high cortisol.

Sadly alot of Dr's lump the symptoms together and call it good , treat the symptoms and if it doesn't work them they say "well Hashimoto is hard to treat" , after the complete thyroid panel is done im finding that an in depth food allergy test should be done as well as testing for about a dozen different viruses that can cause alot of the same symptoms.

I can see where you would be hard pressed to find a dr thats willing to invest the time and effort as most are pretty lazy

It can be controlled with diet. A small goiter will start to appear; an endo will see it with an ultrasound.

A GOOD endo is so hard to find.

My wife had hyperthyroidism and Graves disease. She also had a small amount of cancer that was removed with the gland.

It's been 5 years now and FINALLY we found a very knowledgeable endo who has been able to regulate her thyroid levels.

She takes 150mcg of Synthroid daily along with 5mcg if T3 twice a day. Until the T3 was added in she had constant problems with sleep quality and fatigue. After the T3 addition, both have improved dramatically.

I noticed internal medicine docs seem to be more understanding and much less arrogant than Endo's

But yeah, I didnt want to get into the auto immune stuff until we actaully saw her thyroid panel... Wouldnt hurt to have her cut out gluten for the time being though

Google ' stop the thyroid madness ' , go to the main website and sift through everything. When it comes to thyroid - that site should be the first step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always refer people to this site, 90% of the time they have better suggestions than the endo

Not only that but they can probably tell her of a good doc in her area. They will also guide her through being able to read her own labs.

I have nodules and some symptoms but my labs come out fine.

Last edited:
Not only that but they can probably tell her of a good doc in her area. They will also guide her through being able to read her own labs.

I have nodules and some symptoms but my labs come out fine.

I have to give props to STTM. Lots of good info there

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner