Hating drol

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
I'm going on almost 2 weeks of taking 50mg Ed of drol and I feel like shit. In the gym it's great. Amazing strength and pump. But outside the gym my entire day is a nightmare. Tired as hell, lethargic, bad pain aches all over my body like similar to flu but worse as far as pain. The flu feeling is so bad I don't know how I get through my workout
I can't take another day feeling like this. I don't know how you guys that use it can take it. I know everyone reacts different. But my God. I'm not an oral user. Never have been. not even when I competed. I might have done a few weeks of dbol maybe 2 times in my life. But never made me feel this shitty

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm going on almost 2 weeks of taking 50mg Ed of drol and I feel like shit. In the gym it's great. Amazing strength and pump. But outside the gym my entire day is a nightmare. Tired as hell, lethargic, bad pain aches all over my body like similar to flu but worse as far as pain. The flu feeling is so bad I don't know how I get through my workout
I can't take another day feeling like this. I don't know how you guys that use it can take it. I know everyone reacts different. But my God. I'm not an oral user. Never have been. not even when I competed. I might have done a few weeks of dbol maybe 2 times in my life. But never made me feel this shitty

I get that as well, same with superdrol even sometimes with dbol now that im getting on a bit age wise. The bad part is it takes 2 weeks or more for me to feel better and get some appetite back

That sounds awful, man. Looks like it would just serve you well to drop the drol entirely. Maybe swap it out for another injectable so you can at least feel relatively normal for the remaining 23 hours of your day :D

If I can put in my advice..its your body telling you that it doesn't like the compound. My way of doing is..if its a feel good compound like test or something like low dose proviron or master..or anything else that your feel good on, then stay on that..but if your feeling lethargic or flu symptoms or feeling run down..then thats your body almost violently fighting off what your putting into it. No compound is worth the shitty feeling rundown feeling In my humble opinion no matter what. Just stay on what makes you feel good and enjoy life.
At the end of the day..our body is our boss and we have to live inside of it and take good care of it :)

Last edited:
My body seems to hate all orals now I’m getting older. And anadrol is one of the worst for me. Haven’t taken orals in years because of it.

i m same with drol but not with SD, you can try it to replace drol

I get that as well, same with superdrol even sometimes with dbol now that im getting on a bit age wise. The bad part is it takes 2 weeks or more for me to feel better and get some appetite back

I get the exact same feeling, like 100% same.

I get pretty bad headaches on Anavar and don't feel good. Even a few days and I have to stop. I tried it again last week and had to end the run after 4 days.

Some compounds we're just not cut out for.

For me, 17aa's cause too much negative effects so I avoid them entirely.

No I'm done with it

lol
honestly... youre too old brotha! lol :p

i told you i was scared to try drol again... lol
a few years back i was testing various aas and had this really problematic primo ace... gave really weird side effects but was sure if it was the hormone or the solvents causing problems.

for whatever reason i though since one thing was hurting i might as well add more... enter anadrol. lol

ran for a few days and pulled the plug when i ended up shitting blood.

idk what exactly did it but nothing i tried was working. after a week of pain and flue and headaches and stomach pain that ended like that... i want to say i stopped but in reality i jumped on a 400mgs of mast and had a very bad mental episode not much later. lol

i have like 10g or more drol just looking at me in a box with a bunch of other raws... im iching to try but... is it worth it??? lol

or should i learn from expereicne....
:star-w:rs

I get that in the 3rd and 4th week of SD. Just exhausted.
BUT...im assuming you are also splitting doses throughout the day? Right?
WOuld it be worth running all PRE WO?
Use it as a performance enhancer and not necessarily try to keep the blood level elevated all day? I eventually switched to this during my last bulk and it helped a lot.

lol

honestly... youre too old brotha! lol [emoji14]

i told you i was scared to try drol again... lol

a few years back i was testing various aas and had this really problematic primo ace... gave really weird side effects but was sure if it was the hormone or the solvents causing problems.

for whatever reason i though since one thing was hurting i might as well add more... enter anadrol. lol

ran for a few days and pulled the plug when i ended up shitting blood.

idk what exactly did it but nothing i tried was working. after a week of pain and flue and headaches and stomach pain that ended like that... i want to say i stopped but in reality i jumped on a 400mgs of mast and had a very bad mental episode not much later. lol

i have like 10g or more drol just looking at me in a box with a bunch of other raws... im iching to try but... is it worth it??? lol

or should i learn from expereicne....

:star-w:rs
Lmfao I'm old but the mirror keeps telling me every time I look at it. you young handsome fellow. You're so fine. [emoji23]

On a serious note though you're right. We look good and get compliments everywhere I go. But we forget that age keeps adding on. And we can't get away with what we did when we where a young buck.

We all aren't as gifted as concreter lol

I get that in the 3rd and 4th week of SD. Just exhausted.

BUT...im assuming you are also splitting doses throughout the day? Right?

WOuld it be worth running all PRE WO?

Use it as a performance enhancer and not necessarily try to keep the blood level elevated all day? I eventually switched to this during my last bulk and it helped a lot.
Yes brother I did 25mg am and 25mg afternoon around 6pm before training. But the freaking headaches and the pain on the body and lethargic is not worth it.

And honestly when I started it I was debating if I should since I'm going to Vegas in less than 2 weeks and I'm going to be drinking. But my kidney and liver results came back perfect. It's only my cholesterol shit that is crap.

And I was doing fine with the drol besides the headache which I got from day one. But the body aches and lethargic just started like 4 days ago and is unbearable

You talking about ANADROL or SUPERDROL?
Anadrol I've never tried superdrol

Anadrol I've never tried superdrol

Are you taking BP meds like telmisartan losartan... And liver support like UDCA?
My first try with adrol at 50 a day 1 year ago felt a bit like your experience esp headaches
Now running 100 a day sometime 150 mg depending on training schedule and feel very great except some digestive issue on the few first days

Sent from my EML-L29 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Are you competing?
There are so many great compounds and strategies to fit most peoples goal I wouldn't take anything that makes you feel like shit when there is probably an alternative that makes you feel like superman

Are you taking BP meds like telmisartan losartan... And liver support like UDCA?
My first try with adrol at 50 a day 1 year ago felt a bit like your experience esp headaches
Now running 100 a day sometime 150 mg depending on training schedule and feel very great except some digestive issue on the few first days

Sent from my EML-L29 using Professional Muscle mobile app
No man I don't take BP meds. I don't have a problem with blood pressure despite the things I take. For liver support I just take liv52. I want to add tudca but my kidney and liver levels came back normal not even slightly elevated. My problem is cholesterol. But my family my dad RIP my mom and brothers and sisters all take cholesterol meds. And my parents BP meds

Are you competing?

There are so many great compounds and strategies to fit most peoples goal I wouldn't take anything that makes you feel like shit when there is probably an alternative that makes you feel like superman
No I retired from competing

first time i tried drol i didnt like it at all.

last time i used it i was cutting and it seemed to work ok for that purpose

but for orals i prefer superdrol and of course dbol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner