over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hating drol

A lot of users I know their BP rickets on Anadrol and they feel like shit with lethargy and headaches all days. Most of these users also did not have pre-existing BP problems. I never had the problem when younger, but the last time I tried it a few years ago around 38'ish, I felt like you described.

A lot of users I know their BP rickets on Anadrol and they feel like shit with lethargy and headaches all days. Most of these users also did not have pre-existing BP problems. I never had the problem when younger, but the last time I tried it a few years ago around 38'ish, I felt like you described.
Yea funny thing is my BP is not too bad on it usually 126 over 76 heart rate 80 few times 135 138 over 74 or 76

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lmfao I'm old but the mirror keeps telling me every time I look at it. you young handsome fellow. You're so fine. [emoji23]

On a serious note though you're right. We look good and get compliments everywhere I go. But we forget that age keeps adding on. And we can't get away with what we did when we where a young buck.

We all aren't as gifted as concreter lol

cg is my idol! lol
you make a great point! has nothing to do with the outside! lol
thats also sort of the fuck of it in, in your head you know that taking that drol for 2 more months n doing a few other things is gona make you look beyond super human... but is it worth it to suffer all the shit feeling or potential "bad"?

that answer is personal and always changing!
ima go do squats n cry for a while after reading you two talking in the other thread... really theres only been a few things n my life for any sort of time... they sure arent ppl...:eek:

happy weekend brotha

Wow that sucks! Personally I feel like freaking superman on anadrol.

Sounds like me with orals. I’d drop it tbh

Bodybuilding is just a hobby (and will always be ; genetically determined) for most of us. Nothing is worth feeling like Superman 1 hr in the gym and a chemotherapy patient 23 hrs outside the gym.

You do this to look, AND feel good. Your body is obviously telling you something with the anadrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cg is my idol! lol

you make a great point! has nothing to do with the outside! lol

thats also sort of the fuck of it in, in your head you know that taking that drol for 2 more months n doing a few other things is gona make you look beyond super human... but is it worth it to suffer all the shit feeling or potential "bad"?

that answer is personal and always changing!

ima go do squats n cry for a while after reading you two talking in the other thread... really theres only been a few things n my life for any sort of time... they sure arent ppl...:eek:

happy weekend brotha
Lmao... If you don't craw out of the gym then you didn't train legs [emoji123]

Wow that sucks! Personally I feel like freaking superman on anadrol.
You lucky dog. How much do you usually take? Do you split your dose or just take it all pre?

You lucky dog. How much do you usually take? Do you split your dose or just take it all pre?

I just take it all pre workout

I always preferred Anadrol over dbol when I was younger....I held less water. I liked dbol too, it was real cheap, but I always had a thing for Anadrol. By the time I got around to using it in the mid-90's, there was a huge mystique of it's powers from the older guys who had used it....kind of stuck with me. All I know is if you respond well to drol, it will DRASTICALLY change your physique. For me, nothing compared to it in regards to strength and 'size.' Depending on your goals and diet, it can be very versatile for some users. I always have this itch to use it again....but I end up not doing it, lol:D

Nice [emoji123] so I guess on none training days you don't take any
off season no I don't take it on off days, pre contest I take it daily.

I could only handle the lethargy and headaches for three weeks before I had to drop it so I could just feel normal. They seem to get bad at the two week mark for me. Have a bit more so I’m going to end up having another go eventually.

I always preferred Anadrol over dbol when I was younger....I held less water. I liked dbol too, it was real cheap, but I always had a thing for Anadrol. By the time I got around to using it in the mid-90's, there was a huge mystique of it's powers from the older guys who had used it....kind of stuck with me. All I know is if you respond well to drol, it will DRASTICALLY change your physique. For me, nothing compared to it in regards to strength and 'size.' Depending on your goals and diet, it can be very versatile for some users. I always have this itch to use it again....but I end up not doing it, lol:D

thats the thing...
when i was young it was great!
i never had an issue...
also why i consider trying it again... lol

i tried it when i was taking something i knew was fucking me up.. maybe it wasnt the drol. lol i took it to feel better after all.:eek::lightbulb::star-w:rs

thats the thing...

when i was young it was great!

i never had an issue...

also why i consider trying it again... lol

i tried it when i was taking something i knew was fucking me up.. maybe it wasnt the drol. lol i took it to feel better after all.:eek::lightbulb::star-w:rs
Ditto

I don't think I will ever run an oral again in my life. If I do I will make sure my hdl and ldl are in excellent range and only then would I consider it. And if and only if I do it will be dbol. Again if I ever do. At my age I'm just going to stick with trt and add in primo and or a tiny bit off npp when I want to blast. I'm not going to lie and say I'm stay on trt for ever and not blast

I love me some Drol @ 300 mg's pre-workout :eek: No real sides for me neither other than very painful pumps that sometimes even hinder my training lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws