MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Here is some numbers from my recent blood work. I am 43, my cycle was
1 to 14 700mgs Test, 400 mgs Eq
15 to 20 200mgs test

PCT was Clomid, Torem and Aromasin
This blood test is 4 months from end of cycle

I do not know what my baseline was, so I don't know what my test was before cycle. Any comments greatly appreciated, also, what jumps out at me is my glucose close to high range? I also have some more numbers if I forget to list any important ones. Tks

WBC 6.7 4.0 - 10.5
RBC 5.66 4.14 - 5.8
Hemoglobin 16.7 12.6 – 17.7
Hematocrit 49.0 37.5 – 51.0
MCV 87 79 – 97
MCH 29.5 26.6 – 33.0
MVHC 34.1 31.5 – 35.7
Platelets 191 140 – 415
Glucose, Serum 93 65 – 99
BUN 16 6 – 24
Sodium, Serum 140 134 – 144
AST (SGOT) 18 0 – 40
ALT (SGPT) 22 0 – 44
Testosterone, Serum 429 348 – 1197
LH 6.6 1.7 – 8.6
FSH 5.8 1.5 – 12.4
Estradiol 17.7 7.6 – 42.6

Also, I forgot to add, my libido still seems lower than normal to me. I don't see anything that would cause this. Maybe I just got use to the extra Test and forgot what my before cycle libido really was?

Looks great, LH production is good, that means testosterone level will probably increase over time somewhat. Your test level is very good for 4 months post cycle, and not bad for natty at your age.

Looks great, LH production is good, that means testosterone level will probably increase over time somewhat. Your test level is very good for 4 months post cycle, and not bad for natty at your age.

Kaladryn,
Thanks for your response. I guess my doc won't put me on prescribed TRT with those numbers :(

Also,
Do any of you think my Hematocrit at 49 is high for being off gear for 4 months? Is 17.6 Estroidal on the low end?

Just trying to figure my numbers out because I want to start next cycle in a month or so.

Thanks

Also,
Do any of you think my Hematocrit at 49 is high for being off gear for 4 months? Is 17.6 Estroidal on the low end?

Just trying to figure my numbers out because I want to start next cycle in a month or so.

Thanks
Hydration and hypoxia can influence hemoglobin/hematocrit, do you snore or have a plugged up nose? How was your hydration the day of your labs? Morning labs vs late afternoon labs can show a variation in HH levels.

Estradiol is fine.

I would not worry about your Glucose yes on high end but when did you eat before you took test? I would get a cheap glucose test machine and test your levels fasted in the morning etc. I check mine everyweek in a fasted state to make sure im staying low

Here is some numbers from my recent blood work. I am 43, my cycle was
1 to 14 700mgs Test, 400 mgs Eq
15 to 20 200mgs test

PCT was Clomid, Torem and Aromasin
This blood test is 4 months from end of cycle

I do not know what my baseline was, so I don't know what my test was before cycle. Any comments greatly appreciated, also, what jumps out at me is my glucose close to high range? I also have some more numbers if I forget to list any important ones. Tks

WBC 6.7 4.0 - 10.5
RBC 5.66 4.14 - 5.8
Hemoglobin 16.7 12.6 – 17.7
Hematocrit 49.0 37.5 – 51.0
MCV 87 79 – 97
MCH 29.5 26.6 – 33.0
MVHC 34.1 31.5 – 35.7
Platelets 191 140 – 415
Glucose, Serum 93 65 – 99
BUN 16 6 – 24
Sodium, Serum 140 134 – 144
AST (SGOT) 18 0 – 40
ALT (SGPT) 22 0 – 44
Testosterone, Serum 429 348 – 1197
LH 6.6 1.7 – 8.6
FSH 5.8 1.5 – 12.4
Estradiol 17.7 7.6 – 42.6

Hydration and hypoxia can influence hemoglobin/hematocrit, do you snore or have a plugged up nose? How was your hydration the day of your labs? Morning labs vs late afternoon labs can show a variation in HH levels.

Estradiol is fine.

Wow, did not know this. My hydration was not good, had labs in morning so fasted overnight. Yes, I do have allergy's and have stuffy nose at night. What does this do?

bigman, thanks, I will have to do that. I remember about 2 years ago I took a physical for a job and the doctor said I had protein in my urine and should get it checked out. I never did. I was on a very high protein diet at the time and just blew him off.

stewie is correct. you do not have to do fasting labs unless you are checking gluclose or any cholesterols/lipids.

you simply look like an older guy, dehydrated who probably lifted heavy within 48 hours of having bloodwork done.

consider pushing hydration for several days and then donating blood to level your HCT and HGB.

Also, after 40 and on gear? you should be taking a baby aspirin every day. 82mg enteric coated will help you in the event of a cardiac related issue. a solid preventive measure for anyone on gear.

stewie is correct. you do not have to do fasting labs unless you are checking gluclose or any cholesterols/lipids.

you simply look like an older guy, dehydrated who probably lifted heavy within 48 hours of having bloodwork done.

consider pushing hydration for several days and then donating blood to level your HCT and HGB.

Also, after 40 and on gear? you should be taking a baby aspirin every day. 82mg enteric coated will help you in the event of a cardiac related issue. a solid preventive measure for anyone on gear.

Ha, I don't know if I should thank you for your advice or hunt you down for calling me old! Kidding of course. I was taking baby aspirin ED, but stopped, I will start again. I did not realize gear or Eq would keep my HCT or HGB high this many months after cycle. Thanks for your input.

Most of the time with either acute or chronic nasal congestion we hyperventilate,depending on the activity level can induce mild,moderate or possibly severe hyperventilation. When this happens "hypoxic hypoxia" occurs(this type of hypoxia is generally seen in people with Sleep Apnea,as there as several types of Hypoxia). During moments of Apnea or Hypoxia, Erythropoietin A hormone produced by the kidneys that stimulates the production of red blood cells by bone marrow is increased, end result elevated RBC'S >Hemoglobin/Hematocrit also rise.

So, with the mild dehydration from the overnight fast, and possible mild hypoxic hypoxia from your sinus congestion, will show a increase in your HH. I would almost venture too say that if neither of these were present at the time of your labs, Your Hematocrit percent may be in the low-mid range 40's..... With no other causes of hypoxia, such as OSA or pulmonary diseases ect, ect.

Wow, did not know this. My hydration was not good, had labs in morning so fasted overnight. Yes, I do have allergy's and have stuffy nose at night. [/B]What does this do?[/B]

Ha, I don't know if I should thank you for your advice or hunt you down for calling me old! Kidding of course. I was taking baby aspirin ED, but stopped, I will start again. I did not realize gear or Eq would keep my HCT or HGB high this many months after cycle. Thanks for your input.

i'm older... yo are safe!

Kaladryn,
Thanks for your response. I guess my doc won't put me on prescribed TRT with those numbers :(

Are you sure you are ready for a shot every week for the rest of your life?

Also,

No, that is a very healthy crit, do not donate, platelet count is low also which is good.

Wow, did not know this. My hydration was not good, had labs in morning so fasted overnight. Yes, I do have allergy's and have stuffy nose at night. What does this do?

bigman, thanks, I will have to do that. I remember about 2 years ago I took a physical for a job and the doctor said I had protein in my urine and should get it checked out. I never did. I was on a very high protein diet at the time and just blew him off.

That was probably a false positive for protein in the urine from myoglobin. I have a thread on myoglobin you can read...

I don't agree on the aspirin, your blood is thin enough, there are downsides to aspirin.

Are you sure you are ready for a shot every week for the rest of your life?

No, that is a very healthy crit, do not donate, platelet count is low also which is good.

That was probably a false positive for protein in the urine from myoglobin. I have a thread on myoglobin you can read...

I don't agree on the aspirin, your blood is thin enough, there are downsides to aspirin.

Kaladryn, Thanks again for your input. It's amazing what you can learn just reading a couple of posts.
I'll be honest, a shot a week is no big deal to me, needles don't bother me and anyone can find 10 minutes out of a week to do the shot. Now, I do agree it is a huge step to take and one should be well informed. My issue is, I don't really like this pct stuff, you lose a bunch, and feel like crap sometimes. My dilema is, if I am going to continue with AAS use, then what would my best and healthiest path be? A question that I keep going around and around with.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity