over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have a question for you guys

crose

Registered
Ok ive been on a test e tren e cycle for 4 weeks from a reputable UG in my local area. For the first two or three injections i was extremely sore for a few days, which i kinda expected since it is my first cycle in over a year and being an ug lab. Well since i was so sore and only injecting twice a week ive been using the same quad not wanting to break in another site as the injection pain has gotten better. Well i still get alittle sore afterwards but nothing like at first, well today i was injecting and when i exasperated a white gooey substance filled the syringe, i dont have any kind of visible cyst or redness.Does this mean i have some sort of infection, should i drain it or go see a doc or just not worry about it and use another site for awhile ?

Ok ive been on a test e tren e cycle for 4 weeks from a reputable UG in my local area. For the first two or three injections i was extremely sore for a few days, which i kinda expected since it is my first cycle in over a year and being an ug lab. Well since i was so sore and only injecting twice a week ive been using the same quad not wanting to break in another site as the injection pain has gotten better. Well i still get alittle sore afterwards but nothing like at first, well today i was injecting and when i exasperated a white gooey substance filled the syringe, i dont have any kind of visible cyst or redness.Does this mean i have some sort of infection, should i drain it or go see a doc or just not worry about it and use another site for awhile ?

Take my advice with a grain of salt, because i'm not suggesting that you DONT have an infection. But i remember years ago on another board a member had the same exact thing happen to him, he said he pulled out 5 ml of blood mixed with white puss, out of NOWHERE. Didnt have any signs of an infection, nothing. Just happened to be in a spot he normally injects in. I wish i could remember where i saw this but it was so long ago.

So, might be nothing, might be something. I know im not much help here.

You have to ROTATE your sites. You were pulling out your last injection. Your body turns the oil that color as its dissolving it. Give long esters a week before you use that site again.

Typically the redness and swelling with a mild to roaring fever, and a feeling of total crap is an indication that you should go see a doc. But, you maybe exasperating what you have put in. Keep examining the area . . a if anything you don't feel comfortable with, go see a doc.

My 2 cents and what has worked for me...

I'm on almost the same cycle test e@ 750wk/tren e@ 400wk using a Mon/Thurs split. I stay away from quad inj. because if you hit it wrong it hurts, very sore (fucked up once, couldn't walk it hurt so bad). I use the glutes. Bigger muscle, more spots to inject on each side. Are you rotating inj. sides, left/right? I have also found that injecting less product per time helps me from getting sore. For example, instead of trying to get it all in one inj, split it in two. Sure it's an extra pin, but at least you don't have to sit on a big ball of oil. Also if you are worried about cleanliness buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol and use it on everything you touch while you are doing your business. Can't be too careful.

i hope when you aspirated and saw that you didn't shoot then and there.

if you have antibiotics i would start on them

rotate rotate rotate! quads, left then right, glutes, left then right then repeat. even ur delts. keep in mind the smaller the muscle the less should be pushed in. ive heard of guys pinning calves and even biceps before. not my cup of tea tho.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws