advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you dated a married woman? If so how was it?

Some are getting ready for 2nd divorce. 1st one was too short to be considered a marriage. It was annulled. Talking about my close friend...

friend of mine has been destroyed in divorce twice, and is getting ready to get married again.

these guys can't understand why I'm not too keen on inviting the government to be the arbiter of my romantic affairs.

I guess with the invention of the penicillin and the firearm, natural selection has kinda become a thing of the past.

meh it's just something that's on my mind a lot because im at "that age"

my friends who are my age and slightly younger are all getting married

my friends who are in their 30's, 40's and 50's are all going through vicious divorces

the young men are stepping onto the conveyor belt to the meat grinder that the older men are being put through, and im just standing off to the side, scratching my head.
That's some pink floyd another brick in a wall analogy slicey [emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's some pink floyd another brick in a wall analogy slicey [emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

think back on not so distant history

WWI..WWII.. Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm.. Iraq, Afghanistan..

look at all the homeless.. the downtrodden. Hundreds of shelters for women in this country.. but 1 for men (in Arkansas).

what are men, if not disposable cogs used to keep the wheel of society turning?

I am more than happy to help people in need.. but I will not be disposed of.

Ecec

There is no argument working together makes life easier. However the difference is men for 100000's of years have been self sufficient have never needed a women except to bare children. This is the undeniable truth. You cant argue it. The history books back up. So when the other poster make claims that women are the superior survivalist that argument is false.

I dont know much about chimps and mating patterns but I dont doubt this info. If what ever mating strategy offers the greatest survival for that species I'm sure that's what will happen.

To broaden this augment if you look at most mammals that are as social as us and who work in a collective, 99% of them are run by a parriarical system. Not matriarchal. This is true to every human culture as well. Its how mother nature intended it to be for survial.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces

It is society that keeps them in that position, not mother nature. The infantry is mechanized these days anyway.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
-Mao Tse Tung
"Problems of War and Strategy" (November 6, 1938), Selected Works, Vol. II, p. 224.

You don't have a daughter (or daughters) do you?

Deep like the abyss...

I too feel like slice is smart enough, and share most of his base sentiments. But something has emotionally impacted him, jaded him. His perspective is clearly biased by something more than just recognizing the ritual of marriage has become somewhat of a joke. The legal ramifications are immense, and generally bad for men. But it's a social contract of security women have come to expect in society. Slice has it all figured out, but he's walling himself off from a traditional marriage, family, kids, etc (if he even wants that). I hope it plays out like he wants because I fear his anxiety about exposing himself to the vulnerability of that social contract could limit his life experience or the chance for that family.

Brownbanana I sense you have some clinical background. You should probably be slice's therapist.

I made this mistake. I made her wait a whole year before it was "official". Don't get me wrong. We were in a relationship. I always thought the majority of relationships were bullshit. That I have to be her boyfriend so she knows not to sleep with other guys. I figured that someone who wants to be exclusive, who wants to build something real, doesn't need someone else or social norms to tell them how. That these boundaries of a true relationship were intuitively understood.

We had a family. My daughter to this day, still has a picture of her and the boys set as wallpaper on her phone. I don't know if her boys miss me but I miss them.

As a relationship between a man and a woman, and a family, I tried to build something in the truest essence of what those mean in the real world.

But I know I was very confusing to her and difficult. Maybe I thought I had to be right, maybe I needed control, because from beginning to end - it was always on my terms.

As I look at it now, it was such little things. The least I could have done was toss her a bone every once and awhile. Give her something.

Don't get me wrong, I think society is poison. I think most people are confounded by society's definition and what something is in its truest essence. But as Kant says, "thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind”.

I didn't realize I lost my family and I was the father till they were already gone. I just knew something was wrong and that there was this pain inside of me.

I was flying blind. I guess it comes to no surprised that I crashed.

Last edited:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces

It is society that keeps them in that position, not mother nature.

In the bonobo ape, similar to chimps, it is the females that run the show. The society is much more peaceful too than that of chimps which is run by males. This is probably not the norm for most animals but it is interesting since bonobos are so intelligent and like humans. They are supposed to be even smarter than chimps. The females team up with others and overpower the males by singling them. This article talks about an incident when the top of the hierarchy females drove off an offending alpha male. He didn't return for 3 weeks! The females in this species dominate. So it is out there. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/science/bonobos-apes-matriarchy.html

I know that in praying mantices, the female bites the head off the male after they mate. She has already got what she needs, the sperm. The body of the male lies near where the babies are inside a whitish colored mass. When the babies hatch out they come out and eat the father's body! I know because I used to keep the insects in an aquarium as a youngster and watch all of this.

what happened?

I am trying to win her back.

I don't want to come to a conclusion, even if it is only a sub-conclusion. An infinite amount of possibilities exist.

But she is scared to see me. I think she is afraid of her own emotions.

Last edited:
EcecTo broaden this augment if you look at most mammals that are as social as us and who work in a collective, 99% of them are run by a parriarical system. Not matriarchal. This is true to every human culture as well. Its how mother nature intended it to be for survial.

This is the most ignorant statement I have ever heard. You clearly demonstrate that men are NOT smarter than women. Just more arrogant.

Let me try to shed some light on this comment. As humans have developed the brain size that we have, it became impossible to give birth to an offspring that was anywhere capable of taking care of itself. While this is common in the animal world, it is clearly exaggerated in humans because of our larger brain. Females cannot give birth to fully developed offspring. As a result the family unit or group living became necessary to take care of said offspring until they were able to be somewhat self sufficient which would be around age 5 or 6. It was more advantageous for the woman to take care of the young because of breast feeding and continual reproduction and the men became the primary hunter /gatherers. This is where you saw the diversion of the physical stature of men and woman. Assuming I am having a conversation with someone that believes in evolution versus creationism. The idea that men are superior i.e stronger or smarter developed sometime after that when men realized it was to there advantage to dominate women and they could get away with it. It is extremely beneficial and desirable for an individual to want to be king and the easiest way to do that is by dominating or suppressing someone or some group of people. This is why you see the historical patriarchal societies. Men learned a long time ago that it was in their best interest to "keep women in their place"

The notion that mother nature intended it to be that way is BS. Just because men are more physically capable does not mean they're better at running things i.e. patriarch. Patriarchal systems were developed because men wanted it that way. Mother nature may have got the ball rolling just by the mere fact women birthed children and men hunted/gathered and therefore probably made decisions about moving the family from place to place but at some point men started taking advantage of the situation as witnessed throughout the world today where most society's do not view men and women equally. Even here in the U.S. where we claim to have equal rights, these deeply ingrained ideas still exist.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member