advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you dated a married woman? If so how was it?

What you see in women, is part of yourself. Something repressed and something you don't want to integrate. Probably something about your past. We feel humilliation when we are betrayed by a woman who was special to us. That can cause us to seek control so we don't experience it again.

yeah ive been lied too by women I cared about...who hasn't? it's just part of life. Ive never carried trust issues into other relationships

Because you can't accept your own shadow. You project it and it sounds like you project it only onto women. Because you only see them in a negative light. A negative light coupled with manipulation. When it is your ability to change persona(s) that is unconscious to you.

that's a nice woo woo thought, but I am only against signing a legal document with the state which would cause me to be legally and financially bound to a woman...nothing against women themselves.

Or maybe you are just pissed off and bitter about women. And you only see the feminine shadow. They are smarter psychologically and have better survival instincts. Darwinism is a legitimate theory for explanation. Woman have evolved differently because of their lack of upper body strength. In this context: interpersonal relationships.

To reiterate, you walk around with one eye and no depth perception. Meaning, you project onto women: only seeing them in a negative light. You lack to see them in their whole, hence you view women two-dimensional. Either as all good or all bad, never both.

As men, we have certain vulnerabilities to women. We aren't afraid of the violence and aggression of the physically stronger gender. Psychologically, women are stronger and clever. They use physiological/psychological forces of ours against ourselves. A woman can control a 240 lbs man with 3 ounces of flesh. But it is our lust, not theirs, that are dominating us. Hence, why it is wise to withdraw our projections. Because then we can see what is really going on.

how do you explain gay guys?

again, that's a nice thought... but some of us are able to deny our most basic animal instincts

You are a smart guy little slice. What is better: a internal locus of control or a external locus of control?

I believe that my actions are the greatest contributing factor to what happens in my life. I will never marry, therefore I will never be dragged through family court, separated from my children, have my assets stolen from me, and my life essentially ruined. I don't blame outside forces for my circumstances... because basically everything in my life has been more or less fair and deserved. I am very fortunate in that regard, but at the same time, I have lived my life very carefully...as to avoid the traps and the pitfalls that other people fall prey to.

:headbang:

:headbang:
I bet you blend in real well with the normies [emoji5] (prolly not physically)

There's no way you're sharing that at parties...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They are smarter psychologically and have better survival instincts. Darwinism is a legitimate theory for explanation. Woman have evolved differently because of their lack of upper body strength. In this context: interpersonal relationships.

Bullshit!

They have better survival instincts. That isn't necessarily equivalent to high intelligence. I think they are better at using their intuition and are better at dealing with trauma.

Better survival instincts ??? That requires the ability to hunt, defend and gather resources. I'd say only a few women at the top of the bell curve would be capable in real life and death matters.

I do agree they use language in a different manner. They used words in a magically way to get results, doesnt matter if it makes any damn sense just as long as what they say gets the response or action they desire. And they are much better at working in groups since working collectively offers the physically weak more power aka #metoo movt and feminism.

Last edited:
They have better survival instincts. That isn't necessarily equivalent to high intelligence. I think they are better at using their intuition and are better at dealing with trauma.

Bullshit again!

None of that depends on genes, race or gender, but on cultural conditioning and training.

And they are much better at working in groups since working collectively offers the physically weak more power aka #metoo movt and feminism.

Well, in reality, group work is superior for any human society. Where everyone collaborates, better global results are achieved than where each person individually seeks progress. With this I do not mean that people can not or should have personal ambitions, hobbies, etc.

Better survival instincts ??? That requires the ability to hunt, defend and gather resources.

This is not the case for women in Israel. They are about the closest equal to a male there is.

I'd say only a few women at the top of the bell curve would be capable in real life and death matters.

I do agree they use language in a different manner. They used words in a magically way to get results, doesnt matter if it makes any damn sense just as long as what they say gets the response or action they desire.

Similar to how they are able to calm an infant and child. That skill also transfers to adult men.

And they are much better at working in groups since working collectively offers the physically weak more power aka #metoo movt and feminism.

At least you are pointing in the right direction.

From a male perspective on the feminine aspects of the male personality or the masculine feminine (anima).

Sensitivity but sensitivity in the truest sense of the word. Like the nose on a Blood Hound to participles that excite the sense of smell.

That sensitivity is mostly attuned to others. Other’s emotions, feelings, disposition of intentions to the self. But if you are that attuned to the environment (non-self), there also seems to be a sensitivity to the environment (e.g. forest, jungle, (nature)).

Female Chimpanzees will leave the group to have sex with the beta males (outcastes) because they desire their offspring to possess particular traits. Then go back to the protection of the alphas.

Beta-male qualities: intelligence, caring, sensitive, etc.
Alpha-male qualities: leader oriented, aggression, violent, provider, etc.

That sensitivity can also sense the group’s shared emotions.

The ideal male is a synthesis of the beta-male and alpha-male. The sum is greater than its parts.

Last edited:
haha no

I think as I like, but act like others :eek:

Is this a quote from any famous philosophers? Because if not, it should be. :lightbulb:

It's a game of chest. The best players come out on top. The idea is not too lose complete morality in the process.

Ecec
Well, in reality, group work is superior for any human society. Where everyone collaborates, better global results are achieved than where each person individually seeks progress. With this I do not mean that people can not or should have personal ambitions, hobbies, etc.

There is no argument working together makes life easier. However the difference is men for 100000's of years have been self sufficient have never needed a women except to bare children. This is the undeniable truth. You cant argue it. The history books back up. So when the other poster make claims that women are the superior survivalist that argument is false.

From a male perspective on the feminine aspects of the male personality or the masculine feminine (anima).

Sensitivity but sensitivity in the truest sense of the word. Like the nose on a Blood Hound to participles that excite the sense of smell.

That sensitivity is mostly attuned to others. Other’s emotions, feelings, disposition of intentions to the self. But if you are that attuned to the environment (non-self), there also seems to be a sensitivity to the environment (e.g. forest, jungle, (nature)).

Female Chimpanzees will leave the group to have sex with the beta males (outcastes) because they desire their offspring to possess particular traits. Then go back to the protection of the alphas.

Beta-male qualities: intelligence, caring, sensitive, etc.
Alpha-male qualities: leader oriented, aggression, violent, provider, etc.

That sensitivity can also sense the group’s shared emotions.

The ideal male is a synthesis of the beta-male and alpha-male. The sum is greater than its parts.

I dont know much about chimps and mating patterns but I dont doubt this info. If what ever mating strategy offers the greatest survival for that species I'm sure that's what will happen.

To broaden this augment if you look at most mammals that are as social as us and who work in a collective, 99% of them are run by a parriarical system. Not matriarchal. This is true to every human culture as well. Its how mother nature intended it to be for survial.

Last edited:
Is this a quote from any famous philosophers? Because if not, it should be. :lightbulb:

It's a game of chest. The best players come out on top. The idea is not too lose complete morality in the process.

"the 48 laws of power" by Robert Greene

I recently met this girl during lunch while she was ordering at Chick Fil A. The line was unusually long and I guess she saw me getting out of my red z06 and just smiled and said nice car when I got behind her in line. She had a small baby with her about 5-7 months old in a stroller but she looked amazing with her long black hair, dark eyes and a nice curvy butt I couldn't take my eyes off of.

So I made some small talk and tried to ask for her number. She said she would love to meet up with me but she is married and has two kids. As a joke I said I don't really care about that. She smiles and said why don't you add me to Instagram and facebook. I got her info, said bye and left.

Added her to my facebook and my Instagram the same day. Next day I noticed she was on facebook messenger and I messaged her. Not exactly sure why but I asked her if I could just hang out with her as a friend. She seemed hesitant at first but said she could meet me for lunch. Now I have been seeing her regularly 2-3 times a week during the day and I never call or text her in case the husband is there but I respond if she texts back.

Over the last couple of weeks I made out with her when she came to my house but today was the first time I went all the way and it was amazing.

After she left I felt very mixed feelings. She is nice. I like hanging out with her. But at the end of the day she is married with 2 kids and I don't want to ruin anyone's marriage. The testosterone fueled male inside me says keep it going and don't think. The other part of me says its not going anywhere and as a single, 34 year old man I shouldn't be doing this. Any real world non sarcastic advice would be really appreciated.

This is real world advice, stop what your doing, it wont end well.

p.s. your a shitty person

It is what it is. Their marriage is on the rocks. So it doesn’t matter if I have some fun. She showed me the texts she took screenshots of his phone when he was screwing her cousin in their own bed.

Then wait for them to divorce.

Honestly you seem desperate as fuck after reading all this.

I hope one day you do get married and some guy in a cooler car than you comes along and fucks the hell outa your wife multiple times.

What you see in women, is part of yourself. Something repressed and something you don't want to integrate. Probably something about your past. We feel humilliation when we are betrayed by a woman who was special to us. That can cause us to seek control so we don't experience it again.

Because you can't accept your own shadow. You project it and it sounds like you project it only onto women. Because you only see them in a negative light. A negative light coupled with manipulation. When it is your ability to change persona(s) that is unconscious to you.

Or maybe you are just pissed off and bitter about women. And you only see the feminine shadow. They are smarter psychologically and have better survival instincts. Darwinism is a legitimate theory for explanation. Woman have evolved differently because of their lack of upper body strength. In this context: interpersonal relationships.

To reiterate, you walk around with one eye and no depth perception. Meaning, you project onto women: only seeing them in a negative light. You lack to see them in their whole, hence you view women two-dimensional. Either as all good or all bad, never both.

As men, we have certain vulnerabilities to women. We aren't afraid of the violence and aggression of the physically stronger gender. Psychologically, women are stronger and clever. They use physiological/psychological forces of ours against ourselves. A woman can control a 240 lbs man with 3 ounces of flesh. But it is our lust, not theirs, that are dominating us. Hence, why it is wise to withdraw our projections. Because then we can see what is really going on.

You are a smart guy little slice. What is better: a internal locus of control or a external locus of control?
Deep like the abyss...

I too feel like slice is smart enough, and share most of his base sentiments. But something has emotionally impacted him, jaded him. His perspective is clearly biased by something more than just recognizing the ritual of marriage has become somewhat of a joke. The legal ramifications are immense, and generally bad for men. But it's a social contract of security women have come to expect in society. Slice has it all figured out, but he's walling himself off from a traditional marriage, family, kids, etc (if he even wants that). I hope it plays out like he wants because I fear his anxiety about exposing himself to the vulnerability of that social contract could limit his life experience or the chance for that family.

Brownbanana I sense you have some clinical background. You should probably be slice's therapist.

Last edited:
Deep like the abyss...

I too feel like slice is smart enough, and share most of his base sentiments. But something has emotionally impacted him, jaded him. His perspective is clearly biased by something more than just recognizing the ritual of marriage has become somewhat of a joke. The legal ramifications are immense, and generally bad for men. But it's a social contract of security women have come to expect in society. Slice has it all figured out, but he's walling himself off from a traditional marriage, family, kids, etc (if he even wants that). I hope it plays out like he wants because I fear his anxiety about exposing himself to the vulnerability of that social contract could limit his life experience or the chance for that family.

Brownbanana I sense you have some clinical background. You should probably be slice's therapist.

meh it's just something that's on my mind a lot because im at "that age"

my friends who are my age and slightly younger are all getting married

my friends who are in their 30's, 40's and 50's are all going through vicious divorces

the young men are stepping onto the conveyor belt to the meat grinder that the older men are being put through, and im just standing off to the side, scratching my head.

meh it's just something that's on my mind a lot because im at "that age"

my friends who are my age and slightly younger are all getting married

my friends who are in their 30's, 40's and 50's are all going through vicious divorces

the young men are stepping onto the conveyor belt to the meat grinder that the older men are being put through, and im just standing off to the side, scratching my head.

Some are getting ready for 2nd divorce. 1st one was too short to be considered a marriage. It was annulled. Talking about my close friend...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws